You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 70
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Draeyes
Zodiac:

I recently paid off a layaway and received my Serenity Light Binding vial.

I did the imbuing ritual last night in the light of the full super moon. It was shining brightly into my bedroom window so I was able to place the vial right on the sill rather than outside.

I purchased it not only to boost my energy for magickal and spirit communication endeavors but also just to boost my physical energy during the day since I suffer from a severe lack due to a side effect of my prescriptions.

I applied a drop to my left hand and rubbed it in with the back of my right hand so it was on both then let it soak into my skin. Immediately I felt an amazing surge of energy wash over me!

I plan to imbue it each month. I also have the "imbue with your heart's desire" binding on a glass basket from CH (the imbuing process begins on the new moon and ends on the full moon). That binding is also amazing! So since I am already keeping track of the moon's phases, doing the imbuing of the vial won't be a big deal.

Because the vial has a pointed bottom and does not stand up by itself, I made a stand for it out of sculpy since I could not find a vial holder type item that I liked or that fit the vial (it is pretty small but so cute, made of glass, very thick with an adorable tassel!). Here is a pic of the holder and vial:

And here is a pic of the beautiful "imbue with your heart's desire" glass basket and a link to the listing if you are in the market:

http://shop.creepyhollows.com/imbue-ves ... c-box.html

I imbued some Mala beads with the energy of meditation and opening my third eye this past moon cycle. Next cycle I plan to imbue my new tarot deck "Fantastical creatures" (http://shop.creepyhollows.com/fantastic ... -deck.html) that I have on order from CH, I hope that it arrives before the next new moon. If not, I have a new pendulum I can imbue instead. Oh so many possibilities!

I also wanted to add that the Play of Power: Create Powerful Potions binding is also amazing! I have tried the meditation potion with great success and plan to try others.

http://shop.creepyhollows.com/create-po ... tions.html

Thanks CH! <3

ImageImageImage
tizmo
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 70
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire