Bonding Schedule

Got any neat tricks on how to connect with Spirits? Post here!
SummerStarz
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 324
Spelled Number: 49
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: High Elf
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Summer Starz
Zodiac:

Hi so I have a decent schedule of two days apiece for each that repeats and sat and sun are everyone's day but I have like 7 more spirits arriving and I was wondering if you guys had any scheduling ideas..

Keeper of

1 Wyvern Female
1 Gold Djinn Female
1 Omerca Male
1 Desska Faery Female
1 Lemurian Sanguine Vampire Male
1 Werewolf Male
1 Volkh
1 Mermaid Female
1 Phoenix Female
1 Ichthyocentaur Male
(More Coming)

Family of 280
I have walked the paths of time but have never found a soul that shines as bright as yours
Goady
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 17
My super power would be...: Super speed
Zodiac:

There are a couple of ways you could go about it really, but there is nothing wrong with your current schedule to be honest. Having an influx of new spirits can be a bit to handle, but one recommendation in regards to this is doing your normal intro/house rules reading and encouraging them to talk among themselves until you can get time to bond with them one on one. Beyond that some people have spirits that are okay with bonding as a group (e.g. angels, dragons, etc.) Another idea I have seen before is working with a specific group of spirits that you have tasked to assist with specific endeavors (healing, psychic development, etc.). Some people will get all their vessels together and select one that they get a strong response from. There's really no right or wrong way to go about it. I have provided a few examples, but , at the end of the day, whatever works best for you personally and your spirits is going to be your best bet.

Know grass moving.
Daciana
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: Just Me 😊
Zodiac:

With my spirit keep growing in numbers rather quickly , a schedule is a must for me. I have my keep divided into groups of 6 - 8 spirits for each day. The days of communication are kept as close to their attributed day as possible. For example Fridays and Mondays are a very heavy vampire day for my keep.
Sometimes I will call more than one spirit at a time for that day, for example all my gargoyles, my fire faery and my mononoke all enjoy traveling together with me in the astral, so I'll have one session involving them all, instead of several sessions.
There are rare times where I want to perform a group spell with all my spirits, and I'll clear the entire day to work with all of them in a large group.

🦇♦️🦇
Lux
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Honestly, I do not keep a schedule, as my life outside of spirit keeping is already full of to-do lists and schedules. I tend to go more with the flow and so far none has complained. But when I take new spirits I tend to focus more on them for like 2 weeks, to get to know each others better. Lately I got 3 new spirits and I did so that the morning was for one, the afternoon for the other and the evening for the third one. Hopes this helps.

Return to “Connecting”