Anybody purchased the double binding listing?

Hermit Crab
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Sorry for dragging this up my friends. I'm still on the fence about this whole Concuan deal. I'm nervous about the listing because I'd like to buy one w/ the double binding option [though I'm not interested in the bondage or domination aspects for the most part] so that I may feel the full power that the Concuan has to offer their keeper.

Anyone got any success stories concerning their Concuan. In other words, how can we know the double binding is safe, and that the spirit or rather, living entity can be trusted with the power to keep it's Keeper?

Peace and Love.

Hermit.

tizmo
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 70
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Draeyes
Zodiac:

I have the double binding with my Concuan and have not experienced and negative side effects. They are WA so I am not concerned about him trying to do me harm. I do feel very connected to him, more so than some of my spirits. I would recommend them for sure.

I have experienced a few physical sensations about feeling him *inside* a few times and he provides really great mental images of him and me and my fiance during sexy time, it's pretty hot.

Here's a link to the adult section of the forum (if you have access) with more details about our interactions :D

http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/vie ... 89#p689189
http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/vie ... 6&start=30

ImageImageImage
Hermit Crab
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

tizmo wrote:I have the double binding with my Concuan and have not experienced and negative side effects. They are WA so I am not concerned about him trying to do me harm. I do feel very connected to him, more so than some of my spirits. I would recommend them for sure.

I have experienced a few physical sensations about feeling him *inside* a few times and he provides really great mental images of him and me and my fiance during sexy time, it's pretty hot.

Here's a link to the adult section of the forum (if you have access) with more details about our interactions :D

http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/vie ... 89#p689189
http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/vie ... 6&start=30
Thank you for your response, Tizmo. I am grateful. Yes, I have access to the Adult Section and have posted there numerous times. ^ ^

When you say you feel more connected to your Concuan, in what way do you mean? Is it purely a spiritual sensation or is it mental and, or physical as well?

My concern is really the power they have over a keeper, and the fact that I haven't been able to find any topics regarding a spirits CH contract and what they can and can't do to a keeper.

It is great that they are WA's, as that is reassuring. I've only two DA's from Creepy Hollows and they too are great, but maybe with a white art's, things will feel more heavenly or positive. 1lo

tizmo
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 70
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My magical/paranormal name...: Draeyes
Zodiac:

I would say it is an increase in spiritual and physical connection. I have a few other sexual spirits and none of them have caused me to feel them intimately. my Cambion does touch my feet a lot. The others (werewolf and were dragon in human form, Cambion and psy vamp) mainly stick to providing me some great mental images and very light touches on my skin but haven't touched me anywhere intimate. My concuan has actually instigated sex where I could feel a sensation inside me.

Spiritually, I feel his presence around me more often than other entities in my family. Maybe he doesn't have much going on in his life and he's bored I don't know lol! But he shows up immediate when I call to him where some of my other entities are delayed or they are just too busy at that time and don't show up at all for several hours (of course if it's an emergency they all drop what they're doing, I'm just talking about me calling them to chill).

I don't really know about the power they have over a keeper or the type of contract CH has with the binding though. "D" hasn't *made* me do anything, I've never felt forced to act in a way that isn't typical of myself or my personality. I would think all they could do is enact their own house rules so when you visit them they would know what to expect from us. (I haven't mastered the "visiting their realm" ability yet so I can't give feedback on that) Really, they probably have more to "fear" from us since we are DA lol!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ImageImageImage
Hermit Crab
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

tizmo wrote:I would say it is an increase in spiritual and physical connection. I have a few other sexual spirits and none of them have caused me to feel them intimately. my Cambion does touch my feet a lot. The others (werewolf and were dragon in human form, Cambion and psy vamp) mainly stick to providing me some great mental images and very light touches on my skin but haven't touched me anywhere intimate. My concuan has actually instigated sex where I could feel a sensation inside me.

Spiritually, I feel his presence around me more often than other entities in my family. Maybe he doesn't have much going on in his life and he's bored I don't know lol! But he shows up immediate when I call to him where some of my other entities are delayed or they are just too busy at that time and don't show up at all for several hours (of course if it's an emergency they all drop what they're doing, I'm just talking about me calling them to chill).

I don't really know about the power they have over a keeper or the type of contract CH has with the binding though. "D" hasn't *made* me do anything, I've never felt forced to act in a way that isn't typical of myself or my personality. I would think all they could do is enact their own house rules so when you visit them they would know what to expect from us. (I haven't mastered the "visiting their realm" ability yet so I can't give feedback on that) Really, they probably have more to "fear" from us since we are DA lol!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hmm. Back to square one I'm afraid. You have enlightened me a little but most of the things I knew already. Thank you for your input.

The only things that are a mystery now are the degrees of control, power a living entity has over their Keeper, and what is written on a CH contract.

FenOL
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 33
Spelled Number: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: ALL FOR LOVE
If I could be anything, I would be...: succubus lol
My magical/paranormal name...: FenOL
Zodiac:

hmm just wondering, have you do any bind with entities before? o.O

it has already been discussed before that we are human are DA being and concuan is WA being. They should be worried about their life rather than us worrying about our life on how much they can affect us x'D

I wonder what is it that you afraid of from the double binding? That they might take control of you? x'D

psst... my fam said they don't want any public name so I guess I have to keep using their race ^w^

Trust and Believe and Respect
draco_star898
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

I don't know if CH will say what in their contracts, especially on an open forum, but maybe if you send in an HD ticket.

I opted for a double binding, if anything I think that means that they have a slight bit more control on when they feel like communication, not just when we feel like communication. So its more of an open channel between us, a stronger telepathic link. I don't see them having or if they do abusing the power to pull us into the astral when we don't want to. I'm sure there is more to it then that, but thats my take on it.

Kateria84
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 50
Zodiac:

Slightly off topic, since I do not have a binding with any Concuans though I do wish to have such in the future, but if we as keepers think this way with each of our spirits then we could all begin to imagine what they might be feeling as well when it comes to the unknown and the uncertainty of a binding with us.

As was already said by FenOL, "...we are human are DA being and concuan is WA being. They should be worried about their life rather than us worrying about our life on how much they can affect us."

I think that statement holds more food for thought.

Hermit Crab
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

FenOL wrote:hmm just wondering, have you do any bind with entities before? o.O

it has already been discussed before that we are human are DA being and concuan is WA being. They should be worried about their life rather than us worrying about our life on how much they can affect us x'D

I wonder what is it that you afraid of from the double binding? That they might take control of you? x'D
I haven't done a binding with an entity before. And yes, I believe in possession, but having said that I don't feel insecure at present.

Hermit Crab
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

doom_star898 wrote:I don't know if CH will say what in their contracts, especially on an open forum, but maybe if you send in an HD ticket.

I opted for a double binding, if anything I think that means that they have a slight bit more control on when they feel like communication, not just when we feel like communication. So its more of an open channel between us, a stronger telepathic link. I don't see them having or if they do abusing the power to pull us into the astral when we don't want to. I'm sure there is more to it then that, but thats my take on it.
HD ticket? What's that? Thanks for your input Doom_Star.

Return to “Living Entities”