Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 26
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampires
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

So my fiance wants to get into spirit keeping. I've kept him in the loop on my spirit keeping journey so far and it made him interested in wanting to start his own journey. He is very respectful of my spirits and gets along with them well; I think he would make a good spirit keeper. Since he is a sailor and is going out on deployment soon I thought it might be nice for him to have a spirit companion to keep him company and I wanted to get a custom conjure for him as a gift. He really loves dragons, but there are so many different kinds of dragons I don't really know which one would be a good fit, especially for a beginner. I was hoping to find a dragon that would be a good guardian and companion, but also won't mind being around water all the time lol

Any suggestions?

A Spirit Family of Humans, Vampires, Elves, Dragons, Angels, Nymphos, and creatures galore!

"You do have a story inside you; it lies articulate and waiting to be written--behind your silence and your suffering." --Anne Rice, Pandora
FenOL
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 33
Spelled Number: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: ALL FOR LOVE
If I could be anything, I would be...: succubus lol
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: FenOL
Zodiac:

when you said 'sailor', the first thing that pop into my head is merman x'D

can't give any advice about dragon tho //just want to comments ^ lol

psst... my fam said they don't want any public name so I guess I have to keep using their race ^w^

Trust and Believe and Respect
darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Mmm water and dragon, could be blue, bronze, or even gold dragon, and of course their hybrids. Other possibilities are water elemental dragon and leviathan

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Sephiroth
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: Wolf
My magical/paranormal name...: sephiroth
Zodiac:

For a sailor i would recommend http://shop.creepyhollows.com/CUSTOM-CO ... ANGER.html

But almost any dragon would be good to start with , will be specified in listing if they arent . My first Dragon was an Ecru .

WubbaLubbaDubDub
shiningshadow33
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 4
Spelled Number: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: Sidhe
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sidhe

I know they are not dragons, but since you said sailor, I thought of a bucca; they love water and sailing and keeping people safe when out on the water. They are WA and in the creature catagory on the CH encyclopedia. Also I find it prudent to say that you should warn your husband not to expect Hollywood style manifestations right off the bat, I know that some people start keeping expecting instant results/ powerful manifestations and then become discouraged when that does not happen right from the start. It is always good to look out for the little things first. Many blessings to you and yours <3

Return to “Dragons”