Kitty upset with werewolf or dragon?

Discussion of Dark Arts creatures starting with letters I-Z.
Gypsy
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 15
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: Changes daily
If I could be anything, I would be...: fae
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: It's a secret ;)

I just received my first werewolf spirit last week . I have other spirits but my question is this..Has anyone had an issue with a werewolf spirit bothering their cats? Not harassing just making the cat avoid whatever area the werewolf is in. I have a twelve year old cat that has slept with me since she was two weeks old that absolutely does not want to be in my bedroom now.Nothing has changed except I received a new werewolf spirit last week along with a black dragon . I keep both of their vessels in the bedroom. The Dragon is very intense but I don't think it's him. He is very protective . I am not getting a lot when I try to communicate with the werewolf. I have heard what sounds like pacing down the hallway and so has my son. My husband actually said he heard a "dog" howling the other night that no one else heard.This activity is mostly at night. I have always been drawn to wolves and have even had two wolf/ dog hybrids a few years ago so getting one dosent surprise me(he and the Dragon were bogo deals for Halloween). I am very happy with being sent both of these spirits. I am just concerned about my kitty as she really is like my furry sister. I will say this though, she is part Siamese and I have had her attack dogs that have came with friends. I have had a discussion with every spirit that I adopt and explained rules. Any suggestions would be appreciated :)

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

You can ask the werewolf and dragon not to scare the kitty. Or make it into a house rule : )

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Gypsy
neophyte
neophyte

I have asked both of them not to intentionally scare her. "M" my dragon's only reply was to give her time . I have no reply from "O", my werewolf. She actually went into my bedroom for a couple minutes yesterday a couple of times but it was during the day. I was sitting watching her from across the hall and she creeped really low to the ground ,jumped onto the bed where she normally sleeps with me but then ran out very quickly.She absolutely will not go in there at night. Last night about midnight I tried to carry her into the room and place her on the bed. She scratched me, jumped onto the bed,then turned forward the headboard and hissed and growled. She then ran out again.(bookcase headboard with small shelves is where I keep my vessels at night), She has NEVER scratched me ever. She even lets me bathe her once a month and is great for that. She is hiding a lot now in my son's closet at night. The reason I don't think it's the Dragon also is because my son has an oriental dragon entity from CH that he's had for a couple months. The vessel sits on a shelf with his martial arts stuff right next to the closet she hides in. She also has no problem with his room.

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

Mmmh, then it might be better to add it in the house rules.
And there are subduing method in the encyclopedia, in case you feel it necessary

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Gypsy
neophyte
neophyte

Thank you so much for your input .I really appreciate it. I hadn't thought about the subduing info but I hate the idea of having to do that to a creature for simply being who and what he is. All beings should be valued and appreciated for exactly who and what they are.Especially since he can't help being large and ,having a very protective, on guard kind of prescence. That is something I really like about him.It makes me feel more at ease knowing he is prowling around keeping watch for any unbouds that may be here to cause issues. We have a really large house and I have been talking to my husband about this. I think we are just going to let her come and go until she gets used to his energy. She acted the same way a few years ago when we got my son a puppy. It was a pug. Anyone who has ever been around a pug knows they are the least aggressive dog alive and pose no threat to anything except maybe a biscuit. She hissed and acted like she couldn't believe we brought this dog into her territory but after a couple months she learned to tolerate her and after years she is even nice on a good day lol. I guess she is just spoiled and that is my fault but she is going to have to learn that "O" isn't going anywhere. I want him here. I guess patience is the key. :)

Amore
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process

It is not rare for a cat to become completely skittish upon the arrival of a new spirit. The feline in question could just not like the new energy, or find that the way the new energy is interfacing with their energy is creating discomfort.

I agree with your dragon. Give it some time. Allow everyone to slowly adjust. A perceived threat is just as frightening to a kitty as a real one, even if the spirit in question means no harm. It sounds like your werewolf is just observing how everything is going. Some spirits aren't chatty and it could be a while before they "talk." However, I highly doubt the werewolf is deliberately scaring the cat, since you have clearly communicated your expectations to him.

You can test your theory by moving the werewolf's vessel out into the living room for three nights. If the cat's behaviour changes, then you will know that it is the vessel and its associated energies. Explain to the werewolf what you are doing.

I would personally go for allowing a period of acclimatisation to see what happens. Of course, you know your cat best. Do not rule out physical ailments as a cause of the change in behaviour, even if the changes did coincide with the arrival of your new spirits. If you have ascertained that she is fine, then a more thorough investigation into how she is being affected by paranormal energies can be launched.

A little road not made of man,
Enabled of the eye,
Accessible to thill of bee,
Or cart of butterfly.

If town it have, beyond itself,
'Tis that I cannot say;
I only sigh,--no vehicle
Bears me along that way. ~Dickinson
Gypsy
neophyte
neophyte

Things are SLOWLY getting better. I did take her to the vet and she has a clean bill of health for her age. I decided not to remove "O"s vessel from the bedroom because that is where I have made his personal space. She has went in during the day a few times on her own and once with me carrying her at night. Guess "M"my dragon was right. Patience is the answer. :)

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

Glad to hear that : )

Shifa
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: Espada
My magical/paranormal name...: Despair Kitten

My cats and dogs haven't reacted to anything, spells or spirits/entities, that I've noticed. Regardless of what is/isn't allowed in house rules.

I see. So this is it. It lies here within this palm. The heart.
Gypsy
neophyte
neophyte

Thanks Darkwing. Lokakisa, she really is pretty aware of everything in the household. The dog on the other hand is pretty much business as usual . I do have an imp that enjoys messing with the dog by knocking on the door downstairs at night. So she goes flying down the stairs barking at the person at the front door only to have one of us follow her down and open the door to nobody. It happens a lot. I know it's him because I only had one entity companion at the time it all started.He also loves to set off ours as well as the neighbours car alarm. I know what you're thinking...anything can set off a car alarm. His car is always in the garage ,no one or nothing is in there. We thought it was funny at first now my son has asked me to have him knock it off. It was hard to explain to his friends hanging out what was going on. We can't tell them the truth. I love them to death, closed minded individuals that they are lol

Return to “Dark Arts I-Z”