Interpretive Art with your spirit friend!

If you have a Website or a Marketplace Shop, introduce yourself in this area!
User avatar
iamwookie
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Posts: 1233
Joined: Wed Dec 02, 2015 11:12 am
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 10
Spelled Number: 10
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Re: Interpretive Art with your spirit friend!

Postby iamwookie » Sat Nov 26, 2016 2:47 am

Darksbane wrote:
iamwookie wrote:Figured why not it isn't very expensive,
Well that and I choose 3 of my Alphas for the spirits
I think you'll enjoy chatting with those 3.
Just as a note Beware the Purple Cuddle Monster aka Velvet she really loves to cuddle.
Though only if you let her of course.


Haha, yeah, I went for a lower price, as it seems okay enough, which people seem to agree on. :)

Yeah, I'm shaking my head here, (in amusement/mock trepidation) when I read your descriptions of them. I'm going to have to make sure they don't get any ideas. :lol: It's cool and all, but I have my girl spirits, and you know what I mean.

Gonna see if I can contact them now, and do the art, as 6 pieces will take longer, and I have a empty period of time here.

Cheers!


Oh I guess I should warn you then once when Velvet visited Marquest she gave his Succubi all sorts of new ideas. 1s


Spirit Family: Many Different Beings

User avatar
Vey Nightshard
venerated member
venerated member
Posts: 3204
Joined: Mon Jun 20, 2016 7:40 pm
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Your favorite spirit to work with: The Beings with me
If I could be anything, I would be...: My true self
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Re: Interpretive Art with your spirit friend!

Postby Vey Nightshard » Sat Nov 26, 2016 2:50 am

iamwookie wrote:
Darksbane wrote:
iamwookie wrote:Figured why not it isn't very expensive,
Well that and I choose 3 of my Alphas for the spirits
I think you'll enjoy chatting with those 3.
Just as a note Beware the Purple Cuddle Monster aka Velvet she really loves to cuddle.
Though only if you let her of course.


Haha, yeah, I went for a lower price, as it seems okay enough, which people seem to agree on. :)

Yeah, I'm shaking my head here, (in amusement/mock trepidation) when I read your descriptions of them. I'm going to have to make sure they don't get any ideas. :lol: It's cool and all, but I have my girl spirits, and you know what I mean.

Gonna see if I can contact them now, and do the art, as 6 pieces will take longer, and I have a empty period of time here.

Cheers!


Oh I guess I should warn you then once when Velvet visited Marquest she gave his Succubi all sorts of new ideas. 1s


Thanks for the warning. ::rofl:: :baghead: I'll be fine, just tell them to behave lol. I sent out a call to them just now


"An' ye harm none, do what ye will."

“Judging existence by comparison is not always the best pathway to progress.”

"Not all those who wander are lost." - J.R.R. Tolkien

Image


*boom*
Image
DAGames - Build Our Machine
Linkin' Park - Somewhere I Belong
TØP - Forest
Jem - Once in Every Lifetime

User avatar
iamwookie
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Posts: 1233
Joined: Wed Dec 02, 2015 11:12 am
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 10
Spelled Number: 10
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Re: Interpretive Art with your spirit friend!

Postby iamwookie » Sat Nov 26, 2016 2:57 am

Don't worry they always behave
I think you will find it an interesting experience interacting with them.


Spirit Family: Many Different Beings

User avatar
Vey Nightshard
venerated member
venerated member
Posts: 3204
Joined: Mon Jun 20, 2016 7:40 pm
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Your favorite spirit to work with: The Beings with me
If I could be anything, I would be...: My true self
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Interpretive Art with your spirit friend!

Postby Vey Nightshard » Sat Nov 26, 2016 3:17 am

iamwookie wrote:Don't worry they always behave
I think you will find it an interesting experience interacting with them.


Yep, it's been, interesting. XD Gotten 1 of 6 done so far.

They told me you told them to behave lol.


"An' ye harm none, do what ye will."

“Judging existence by comparison is not always the best pathway to progress.”

"Not all those who wander are lost." - J.R.R. Tolkien

Image


*boom*
Image
DAGames - Build Our Machine
Linkin' Park - Somewhere I Belong
TØP - Forest
Jem - Once in Every Lifetime

User avatar
iamwookie
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Posts: 1233
Joined: Wed Dec 02, 2015 11:12 am
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 10
Spelled Number: 10
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Re: Interpretive Art with your spirit friend!

Postby iamwookie » Sat Nov 26, 2016 3:26 am

I did mention that you asked them to behave.
I don't yet have any clear communication with them yet
But I trust them and that is what counts.


Spirit Family: Many Different Beings

User avatar
Vey Nightshard
venerated member
venerated member
Posts: 3204
Joined: Mon Jun 20, 2016 7:40 pm
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Your favorite spirit to work with: The Beings with me
If I could be anything, I would be...: My true self
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Interpretive Art with your spirit friend!

Postby Vey Nightshard » Sat Nov 26, 2016 4:23 am

iamwookie wrote:I did mention that you asked them to behave.
I don't yet have any clear communication with them yet
But I trust them and that is what counts.


Lol, and yep, they have been behaving. XD I think I'll let you know how it is going/how it went, in the notes of the order after, that way they/you have privacy, alright? :)

Oh, I didn't realize that. I hope you get to hear/talk with them over time.

Yep, trust is important. ^_^

Also, 4 of 6 done, almost done. :)

Cheers!


"An' ye harm none, do what ye will."

“Judging existence by comparison is not always the best pathway to progress.”

"Not all those who wander are lost." - J.R.R. Tolkien

Image


*boom*
Image
DAGames - Build Our Machine
Linkin' Park - Somewhere I Belong
TØP - Forest
Jem - Once in Every Lifetime

User avatar
Vey Nightshard
venerated member
venerated member
Posts: 3204
Joined: Mon Jun 20, 2016 7:40 pm
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Your favorite spirit to work with: The Beings with me
If I could be anything, I would be...: My true self
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Re: Interpretive Art with your spirit friend!

Postby Vey Nightshard » Sat Nov 26, 2016 4:52 am

Darksbane wrote:
iamwookie wrote:I did mention that you asked them to behave.
I don't yet have any clear communication with them yet
But I trust them and that is what counts.


Lol, and yep, they have been behaving. XD I think I'll let you know how it is going/how it went, in the notes of the order after, that way they/you have privacy, alright? :)

Oh, I didn't realize that. I hope you get to hear/talk with them over time.

Yep, trust is important. ^_^

Also, 4 of 6 done, almost done. :)

Cheers!



I have finished all 6, and they went back to you iamwookie. Have a few different things to mention, that I will along with the art. I hope you like them, be sure to check Fiverr for the finished order. :D


"An' ye harm none, do what ye will."

“Judging existence by comparison is not always the best pathway to progress.”

"Not all those who wander are lost." - J.R.R. Tolkien

Image


*boom*
Image
DAGames - Build Our Machine
Linkin' Park - Somewhere I Belong
TØP - Forest
Jem - Once in Every Lifetime

User avatar
iamwookie
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Posts: 1233
Joined: Wed Dec 02, 2015 11:12 am
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 10
Spelled Number: 10
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Re: Interpretive Art with your spirit friend!

Postby iamwookie » Sat Nov 26, 2016 4:58 am

Thanks, just got to figure out where on the site to view it I guess first time using it.


Spirit Family: Many Different Beings

User avatar
Vey Nightshard
venerated member
venerated member
Posts: 3204
Joined: Mon Jun 20, 2016 7:40 pm
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Your favorite spirit to work with: The Beings with me
If I could be anything, I would be...: My true self
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Re: Interpretive Art with your spirit friend!

Postby Vey Nightshard » Sat Nov 26, 2016 10:06 pm

iamwookie wrote:Thanks, just got to figure out where on the site to view it I guess first time using it.


By the way, you caught me off guard with that second order :P


"An' ye harm none, do what ye will."

“Judging existence by comparison is not always the best pathway to progress.”

"Not all those who wander are lost." - J.R.R. Tolkien

Image


*boom*
Image
DAGames - Build Our Machine
Linkin' Park - Somewhere I Belong
TØP - Forest
Jem - Once in Every Lifetime

User avatar
iamwookie
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Posts: 1233
Joined: Wed Dec 02, 2015 11:12 am
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 10
Spelled Number: 10
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Re: Interpretive Art with your spirit friend!

Postby iamwookie » Sat Nov 26, 2016 10:08 pm

Figured you could use some more practice plus I was curious about the other art style.


Spirit Family: Many Different Beings


Return to “Website/Marketplace Shop Introduction”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests