neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 53
If I could be anything, I would be...: Slayer
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

There I was lying on my bed with my eyes closed staring at the darkness when from the depths of it I saw a reflection of a pair of eyes reminiscent to the red eye effect from cameras but instead of red it was brownish, I just stared at them and the spirit came closer traversing the darkness... My god I haven't seen such strange eyes, the iris seemed to lack a pupil and the iris itself seemed to had this extreme depth to them, I tried to look as deep as I could through them but I just couldn't, it had this automatic shifting of placement that seemed imposible to really find them, as if the iris themselves had a magnifying glass covering.

The iris was abnormally large too, she did say some things using her mouth which I just couldn't hear as it seems I'm spiritually deaf most of the time. I looked through my CH spirit description cards and it could have been a Djinn or a psy vamp, so I'm still wondering which type of spirit could have been and also I'm realizing the need to learn lip reading as it's not the first time it happens lol.

I have read about Djinn's having strange eyes, thus my assumption... I wonder if somebody could chime in.

Lionox
neophyte
neophyte
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity

You have quite a gift there...

You see the spiritual world with a lot of detail, and that will aid you in deeper levels of learning...

Use this when you astral travel...'see' around you with the detail you saw those eyes in, I am quite sure you will have some very powerful experiences...

Forget the information you have been taught...what do those eyes feel like? More Djinn, or more vampire? Trust your gut and go with it.

brolasta
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 53
If I could be anything, I would be...: Slayer
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Thanks ChaosDevourer :)

I'm leaning more towards Djinn. keeping up with the weirdness, she had this speedy motion (?) surrounding her calm posture. I mean, the stare was calm almost mannequin like but the shifting was soooo quick I could swear it was on purpose as a response of my intent to peek through, what she said also was hasty.

Ikemen
new here
new here
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity

I get series of different faces both human and non-human. At first it spooked me out but now I’m kinda used to it. Now I just think that it would stop so that I could calm my mind and fall asleep (this happens when I go to sleep)
I sent a ticket to CH and am waiting for answers :)

Return to “Spirit Keeping”