Abis & Mindi?

Nova Midnight
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

So recently I bit the bullet and ordered a merman and a djinn (even though they kind of intimidate me) and the two BOGO spirits that came with them were an Abis & a Mindi.
Can anyone help me out here and shed some light on what exactly they are? I've looked all over the forum & the encyclopedia but haven't been able to find anything. There descriptions don't tell much of what they are, but rather how they are.
ABIS, S, MALE. HE IS A WONDERFUL FRIEND WHO IS FILLED WITH POWERFUL HEALING ENERGY AND OFFERS ENCOURAGEMENT DURING TIMES OF HIGH STRESS OR TURBULENCE IN LIFE. HE IS FRIENDLY, GETS ALONG WELL WITH OTHER SPIRITS IN KEEP AND IS DEDICATED.
MINDI, M, FEMALE. SHE MANIFESTS IN HUES OF SILVER AND PEACH AND IS LOVING, NUTURING AND FILLED WITH POWERFUL ENERGY. SHE IS FILLED WITH WISDOM AND IS QUICK TO PROVIDE SUPPORT AND ADVICE FOR ALL YOUR PARANORMAL ENDEAVORS.
They sound absolutely wonderful & im sure they'll both fit in amazingly with the rest of my family (as will my merman and djinn) I'm just looking for more info on their races. Can anyone help? Maybe Ash or Magnolia?

Companions: 5 vampires, 2 werewolves, 2 hellcats, 3 hellhounds, 1 manticore, 1 drow elf, 1 damoin, 1 phoenix, 1 lunadon, 1 bakeneko, 1 reiki dragon, 1 kitsune, 1 werephoenix, 1 wraith, 3 demons, 1 shadow drainer, 1 nephilim, 1 reaper, 1 slime queen, 1 alpha, 1 firefly girl
Immortals: Nyx, Thanatos, Artemis, Hekate, Athena, Hades, Anubis, Mari
it is what it is
Waiting on: Owl Familiar, Hades Hound, Hades Nymph, Alpha Lord, Alpha
darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Yep, they're new races, so there aren't any info yet. Their general info is as follows:

Abis:
The Abis were wild creatures of the Astral Realm that were all small, black & furry with orb-like lavender eyes. They would heal anyone or anything they touched. They were coveted for their amazing abilities and the Abis were able to congeal themselves in a larger formation of themselves as a group. In this way they could also appear enormous and frightening to scare off potential predators though they are passive and would never hurt a fly. They are absolutely adorable and cuddly friends who will bring you a wave of restorative and cleansing energies for your 3 bodies. They will also amplify the powers of your path in healing, cleansing and restorative power. Any time you work with healing magick, spells, energy and rituals you will feel your Abis become part of your efforts.
Mindi:
The Mindi are Astral Realm spirits who are counselors and guardians. They were in the beginnings of the formation of the Universe and were charged with taking care of burgeoning species in some of the oldest galaxies in the Universe. They were guardians who would protect species from all forms of harm and they were counselors who provided valuable advice and support to anyone who needed their help. They are extremely powerful and gifted spirits who long used their supernatural abilities to assist new species of life into becoming superior beings. They nurtured many ancient races throughout time and have achieved more than you can imagine. They are guardians, wonderful friends, great counselors and incredible guides for your paranormal and life journeys.

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Nova Midnight
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

darkwing, thank you so much!!!

Companions: 5 vampires, 2 werewolves, 2 hellcats, 3 hellhounds, 1 manticore, 1 drow elf, 1 damoin, 1 phoenix, 1 lunadon, 1 bakeneko, 1 reiki dragon, 1 kitsune, 1 werephoenix, 1 wraith, 3 demons, 1 shadow drainer, 1 nephilim, 1 reaper, 1 slime queen, 1 alpha, 1 firefly girl
Immortals: Nyx, Thanatos, Artemis, Hekate, Athena, Hades, Anubis, Mari
it is what it is
Waiting on: Owl Familiar, Hades Hound, Hades Nymph, Alpha Lord, Alpha
darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

No problem : )

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
rapidful
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 53
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Fae
If I could be anything, I would be...: Laughing

Hmmm i feel calm, supportive and like a meditation mentor from my mindi spirit. >.< wanting to look for more information of whereabout.

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

There's already an entry for mindi race in the encyclopedia : )
http://www.creepyhollows.com/faq/index. ... artlang=en

Return to “Creatures”