Moonstar7spirits - Amazing seller and friend...

Show some love to the sellers - online or off - who have brought you amazing spirits or magic!
FaerieWhispers
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 125
Your favorite spirit to work with: Elves
If I could be anything, I would be...: Elf
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Whispering Wind
Zodiac:

Thanks Cryptic!

Princess that is fantastic!

Hooray Q! Let us know how it goes! I have had my eye on one also............
SAGE GOLDEN WILLOW

When the doors of perception are cleansed everything is revealed to man as it is – infinite!” William Blake
Translucent
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Does anyone know whether Rhonda's been online lately??

I returned a some of the things to her almost a month ago and she agreed to refund me with a personal check to avoid paypal fee.

2 days ago I emailed her and drop her a message on ebay with no response. I'm worried now since I really need the money to pay for hospital bills while she's not even responding to my mails.

I don't want to make negative assumptions here, but I hope she is well and will respond soon. Rhonda, if you read this, please don't get offended, I'm just trying to find ways to reach you.

May
M.K
pastasauce
new here
new here

I can only speak for my personal experience. I did not get any response with my request to my spell and item. Not a response at all. So good luck.
Translucent
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

I returned a pendant Devata, wealth stone and genie wish stone delivered to her already (with a tracking and delivery confirmations). I emailed her and she said she's going to send the check right away. Month later, no check, so I messaged her via email, ebay, and now CH - no response till today.

Hope she'll come around and get my money back.

May
M.K
pastasauce
new here
new here

HI eUphorical, I noticed you sent me a PM, I am not authorized to read the pm. So send to my email pastasauce@ymail.com
Translucent
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Dear Pastasauce,

Your email address got deleted, so could you please send me one instead, so I got yours - to:
<<removed by mod>>

Let me know :)

May
M.K
Translucent
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Just want to update, I don't know what happened to the messages that I've sent her, anyway she finally responded and refunded me, thank God!
M.K
ninjalovergirl
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire Angel Nympho
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire Angel Nympho
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

I bought an astral travel orb from her and it is amazing! I can't travel yet but just holding the item I can feel the energies! So strong! Being a newbie to things like this, the farthest I have got with it is a feeling that my whole spirit is being lifted and getting a very ticklish sensation throughout my body. But this is coming from a NOVICE! :o I love her items so much!
Image Image

Elilara
neophyte
neophyte
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Why on earth would I share this online?
Zodiac:

After reading what a few people wrote about her healing Pyramid pendants, I felt REALLY drawn to try one out. I'm so glad I did- it's got such a warm and soothing energy! When I wear it while I'm working, I'm much better at dealing with my customers... I guess the "wealth" part is it currently helping me keep my job! Hehe. Oh, speaking of, I keep forgetting to go leave her good E-Bay feedback- doing that now!
dreamsrlove
neophyte
neophyte

I recieved an awesome feather pendant from her that increases psychic abilites, and all i have to say is wow! I could feel the energy immediately and after a while starting to be able to hear what people were thinking on an intuitive level as well as sense alot more
R gabriel...A poets dream is I, I exist in the realm without time, sinking further to waters serene, where nothing is as it seems.

Return to “Sellers You Love”