The Ei

Aurum
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortals
Zodiac:

This species of living entities was listed a little while ago, originally I took their name as a sign that they would not be for me as "ei" means "no" in Finnish, which is my native language.
Still, I was intrigued and as I kept reading the listing I started to get stronger and stronger feeling that I absolutely need on of them in my life, and almost magnetic pull towards them. I think this is a strongest calling I have experienced with a living entity. The order was completed yesterday.

LIVING ENTITY, EI, M, MALE. HE IS AN IMPRESSIVE GUARDIAN WHO LOVES TO SEE YOU EXCEL IN LIFE. HE IS OBSERVANT, QUICK TO WARN OF ANYONE WITH MALICIOUS INTENT AND IS A QUICK JUDGE OF CHARACTER. HE IS ALERT, FOCUSED AND ENJOYS PROVIDING INSIGHT WHEN MAKING WISHES.

He seems pretty great and I can't wait to start working with him.

As an interesting side note, there was a BOGO offer for a living entity soulmate binding and to my surprise I got a female Bronwyn Angel living entity. An interesting developement for someone who spent most of her life feeling strongest aversion towards angelkind. Now that I have opened that door, they seem to come to me from all the directions....

Anyway, does anyone else have an Ei in their life? I should think so, they seem quite amazing.

Aurum
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Mr. Ei's vessel arrived today. I can't quite describe the energy but it really feels like there's a fairy godfather around me and I feel the energy aound me is generally lighter somehow, more ethereal and also more magical. I'm not sure if it's him but around the time I made the purchase, something quite wonderful happened to me which may lead me to many new opportunities.

Also, the BOGO binding was for a spiritual twin, not a soulmate. I'm still quite surprised that my twin would be an angel, but I have to say her energy feels very pleasant and lovely.

Noctua
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: experienced
Zodiac:

Your Ei friend sounds simply divine, it's great you have found such an uplifting experience thus far with both of your new companions. I do not have an Ei entity, but wanted to say I'm waiting on that 'spiritual twin' binding as well and very curious as to who will come forward, even moreso now seeing a Bronwyn was your match.

From what I know of you a Bronwyn seems actually a very nice fit. Sometimes it's hard for us to totally see certain manifestations of our resonance until we are truly, face to face with them so I think this should be a very interesting experience for you! I will share which spiritual twin comes forward for me so we can do a fun comparison lol.

Aurum
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Noctifera wrote:Your Ei friend sounds simply divine, it's great you have found such an uplifting experience thus far with both of your new companions. I do not have an Ei entity, but wanted to say I'm waiting on that 'spiritual twin' binding as well and very curious as to who will come forward, even moreso now seeing a Bronwyn was your match.

From what I know of you a Bronwyn seems actually a very nice fit. Sometimes it's hard for us to totally see certain manifestations of our resonance until we are truly, face to face with them so I think this should be a very interesting experience for you! I will share which spiritual twin comes forward for me so we can do a fun comparison lol.
I'm looking forward to see who your twin is 2hp

I feel a certain kinship with my Bronwyn twin. This angel thing seems to be an mportant theme in my life, if I got a penny every time someone tells me I resemble an angel I would be much richer that I am now. Perhaps spending all those year in feeling very strong aversion towards them,I was also unconsciously denying some aspect of myself. We'll see.

CosmicCollective
new here
new here
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
If I could be anything, I would be...: Me

Your Ei companion sounds lovely. The Spiritual twin binding also intrigues me though. Thank you for this share, Aurum.

I'd also love to hear of which twin comes forward for you as well, Noctifera.

~To unite the pieces of this puzzle

Return to “Living Entities”