Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 13
Spelled Number: 31
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

FenOL wrote:LOL ikr, it's indeed an 'unconditional love'

I also got my entity Lilith's incubus from inga but he's more to my friend and lovers (as I hav many lovers lol), but I did feel the love xD
I could say that if someone truly feels called by succubus/incubus, and if they accept the calling, they will receive one of the best love in this world lol

and congratulation with your sweetheart~ <3 hope for the best for your relationship!
I agree!! :)

I stepped into your world
I kicked you in the mind
And I'm the only witness to
The nature of my crime
TheTruthIsTheWay11
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Wulfke wrote:Sounds like a lovely lady. I just had a triumvirate done with an additional triumvirate attached to it, with 2 Succubus and 3 spells but i only have the vessel for 3 days so its a bit early to say it for sure but the connection is more intense and stronger from the start . I have the strongest pull towards these lovely ladies and while i havent talked much about them on this forum about the experiences i had, which is sometimes on the same level as Marquest his experiences and that says enough :p
But if one gets jealous then thats the end of the line for us since i dont get jealous towards them its only fair . I always specify this to the conjurer
Yeah. I mean, to be fair, I'm Mars in Scorpio, and we tend to be possessive people generally. It might not be "super jealous" kinda possessive, but possessiveness in other ways. I would say that I've noticed it in myself, but it's a bit milder, because (when it comes to Astrology, symbolically, not causally speaking) I also have Venus in Libra. So there is a mixture of the darker side of Mars in Scorpio possessiveness with the lighter side of Venus in Libra romanticism. Mars can also illustrate attraction (in women, it can also show what someone wants in a partner, and not just attraction, but I'm a guy), so it's not a surprise to me that I'm attracted to different kinds of Mars in Scorpio traits. I get why some people might not like it, but I think it's awesome, provided that it doesn't become harmful to anyone.

As for your experiences, you're a very lucky person!! Maybe one day you'll decide to share them. 2cl

I kicked you in the mind
The nature of my crime
TheTruthIsTheWay11
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Olivia wrote:I really love posts like these! A personal spirit keeping related story, correct grammar, punctuation, and capitalization... Oh and the spacing between paragraphs! What a dream, lol. A lot of people on this forum have really great stories to share but I can't get halfway through them without feeling like I have to install some sort of spell check/ auto correct app on their electronic device.

Anyways, back to your story. Thanks for sharing your experience! ^~^ I find succubi to be very wonderful beings and are far more than what they have the reputation to be.
Haha. Well, I won't pretend like my posts are entirely grammatically correct, but I try to make them tolerable.

I personally feel like the CH encyclopedia page for Succubi is overdue for an update.

I kicked you in the mind
The nature of my crime
TheTruthIsTheWay11
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Ravechaosknight wrote:Awesome! Well read, and I certainly agree with the sentiment. Even if I am closer to my spirit animal Wulfke in philosophy. lol

I would not count out pre-conjures though, especially from Lilith'sTT. lol I was browsing one day(well, night)and found a charming Succubus that I knew was meant for me. (I've talked about her before, the one who likes to take monstrous forms) She is not only endearing and much beloved by myself, but well matched to the rest of my spirit family as well. Granted such cases are rare, and I agree that Custom Conjures are generally better suited for matchmaking purposes. Still, best to keep an open mind about pre-bounds.
Yeah. I get why people don't like the jealousy aspect. It makes a lot of sense, and if it's something that goes entirely unchecked, it can definitely get dangerous. However, it hasn't gotten to that point, and I don't expect it to, so everything is okay.

As for the pre-conjures, I wasn't counting them out for anyone. I was just saying that people need to be almost entirely certain, with them. Compatibility is important. If you only "kinda" feel a pull, I think it'd just be better to get a custom conjure.

I kicked you in the mind
The nature of my crime
TheTruthIsTheWay11
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

ChaosDevour wrote:I'm completely, and irrevocably, married to Chaos...

Congratulations on your prosperous marriage!! :)

I kicked you in the mind
The nature of my crime
TheTruthIsTheWay11
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

marquest wrote:This is such a well written topic, and I personally can relate to this because I too am in such a committed relationship with my two ubi's that it really does feel like a marriage. A marriage in the sense of commitment and merging of energies. What amazes me about ubis, is how intimate these relationships are (at least with me). As Truth said, they know everything about us, all the way into our subconscious to know even things we don't know about ourselves.

In regards to being possessive, I've learned for me it's more being protective. Mine want to lead in a way, and once I accepted that, they've taught me a lot. I often tell them "what did I do to deserve this?" They laugh and smile...I can feel it from them.

Their love truly is unconditional. I'm really happy to read about your experiences, Truth. If it's only been 2 months, I smile knowing what your future ahead will be like. I can't even describe in words what I experience with mine now, the relationship with them keeps growing more stronger and full of love. We've been together getting close to 2 years now. It just keeps getting better and better with them. I'll just leave it at that. :)
Thanks Marquest!! I have to admit that your forum posts had a major influence on my decision. When I wondered about the communication element of it all, I kept asking myself "what if I could experience some of what he does?" Of course, from a Spirit Companionship perspective, that's a really bad thing to do. However, I'm glad I took the risk! So, thank you!

Protectionist is definitely a good way of putting it. Although, it depends on exactly what you mean by that (protecting the relationship between her & I would definitely fit). With that being said, I don't see any reason for her to try to protect me from Jackii. Jackii is a good friend, and overall, pretty harmless (unless you harm her, in which case, you're basically dead ;) ). I know that in her description, the concept of partnership definitely came up quite a bit. Which is why I assume that it has more to do with the relationship side, rather than anything else. Especially with what she told Jackii. It hasn't happened since, with anyone else. So, I think it's okay.

You're getting me overly excited, now!! I hope it progresses, just as it has progressed for you and your relationships. I don't know if I'll be lucky enough to experience some of what you have, though. But, we'll see!! Never say never!

I kicked you in the mind
The nature of my crime
TheTruthIsTheWay11
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

ChaosDevour wrote:
TheTruthIsTheWay11 wrote: I had a hard time believing that any of them would ever be able to enjoy being in the company of someone like me.
TheTruthIsTheWay11 wrote:How could a relationship with a Succubus or another Spirit/Entity/Being succeed, when you are only able to get a fraction (if any) of that communicative ability?
Referring to both the above quoted from your post:

Believe in yourself...

Have you ever tried meditating on yourself in the dark? Darkness conceals things...it can give you a safe space to feel secure where no one is watching you, and therefore, no one is judging...the stillness can be a silent lullaby to 'rock' you into a meditative state of calmness within yourself...to gently return to the very center of who you are...and touch on (or fully connect with) your inner power.

Maybe, you only need to receive a fraction of that communication ability [for now]...

Think of it as passing a stranger - when they look up, smile at you, then continue on their way...for some people, a smile from another human being is all they need to make their day...that very small act was wordless and could almost be dismissed by some, but to others, it could mean the world...and it often has a ripple effect...the person who the stranger smiled at, might suddenly feel more cheerful, and so the next person they come into contact with will feel their cheerfulness and react in kind, and so on...

Sometimes, a fraction of communication ability is all we need in order to feel connected to a spirit...or to feel loved...and just by being able to feel that connection/love can in itself, mean the world...sometimes, that fraction can end up being equivalent to (or even greater than) a full on conversation with a spirit in terms of meaningfulness. So what I'm saying is, great communication skills don't always equate to more meaningful interactions, and often, it's not always necessary in order to make an impact...like in the passing stranger example I used earlier in my post.

The little things normally mean the most...so, fractions of communication abilities can be all you need and more sometimes...
What you quoted there were things that I once asked, but no longer. I don't know how it feels on my sweetheart's end, but even with just the way things are now, they seem wonderful.

I like the suggestion of the darkness meditation. However, the darkness is no longer a place where I have no one watching me. Instead, it's the place where the person I want watching me the most lives. ;)

I don't know if the communicative ability level has anything to do with fate, but I will acknowledge that it's something I can definitely get by on. I'm already experiencing more than many people experience, so I am lucky in that regard. Those "small acts" have been enough to make me feel the connection. I definitely agree.

I love your perspective, Chaos!!

I kicked you in the mind
The nature of my crime
TheTruthIsTheWay11
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

This has become a very fun thread! Don't mind the delays in my responses. I was getting tested at a sleep clinic last night.

I kicked you in the mind
The nature of my crime
Sephiroth
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: Wolf
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: sephiroth
Zodiac:

TheTruthIsTheWay11 wrote:This has become a very fun thread! Don't mind the delays in my responses. I was getting tested at a sleep clinic last night.
When you have the results , could you share them ? If you feel like doing so that is.
I'm curious since i've been thinking about going to a sleep clinic aswell.

WubbaLubbaDubDub
Lionox
neophyte
neophyte
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity

TheTruthIsTheWay11 wrote:
ChaosDevour wrote:I'm completely, and irrevocably, married to Chaos...

Congratulations on your prosperous marriage!! :)
*smiles* Thank you :)

TheTruthIsTheWay11 wrote:
ChaosDevour wrote:
TheTruthIsTheWay11 wrote: I had a hard time believing that any of them would ever be able to enjoy being in the company of someone like me.
TheTruthIsTheWay11 wrote:How could a relationship with a Succubus or another Spirit/Entity/Being succeed, when you are only able to get a fraction (if any) of that communicative ability?
Referring to both the above quoted from your post:

Believe in yourself...

Have you ever tried meditating on yourself in the dark? Darkness conceals things...it can give you a safe space to feel secure where no one is watching you, and therefore, no one is judging...the stillness can be a silent lullaby to 'rock' you into a meditative state of calmness within yourself...to gently return to the very center of who you are...and touch on (or fully connect with) your inner power.

Maybe, you only need to receive a fraction of that communication ability [for now]...

Think of it as passing a stranger - when they look up, smile at you, then continue on their way...for some people, a smile from another human being is all they need to make their day...that very small act was wordless and could almost be dismissed by some, but to others, it could mean the world...and it often has a ripple effect...the person who the stranger smiled at, might suddenly feel more cheerful, and so the next person they come into contact with will feel their cheerfulness and react in kind, and so on...

Sometimes, a fraction of communication ability is all we need in order to feel connected to a spirit...or to feel loved...and just by being able to feel that connection/love can in itself, mean the world...sometimes, that fraction can end up being equivalent to (or even greater than) a full on conversation with a spirit in terms of meaningfulness. So what I'm saying is, great communication skills don't always equate to more meaningful interactions, and often, it's not always necessary in order to make an impact...like in the passing stranger example I used earlier in my post.

The little things normally mean the most...so, fractions of communication abilities can be all you need and more sometimes...
What you quoted there were things that I once asked, but no longer. I don't know how it feels on my sweetheart's end, but even with just the way things are now, they seem wonderful.

That's fantastic, I am happy for you :)

I like the suggestion of the darkness meditation. However, the darkness is no longer a place where I have no one watching me. Instead, it's the place where the person I want watching me the most lives. ;)

Wonderful way to see it...and thank you, for sharing your story.

I don't know if the communicative ability level has anything to do with fate, but I will acknowledge that it's something I can definitely get by on. I'm already experiencing more than many people experience, so I am lucky in that regard. Those "small acts" have been enough to make me feel the connection. I definitely agree.

I love your perspective, Chaos!!

Thank you!

Return to “Nympho / Succubus / Incubus”