Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 13
Spelled Number: 31
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Wulfke wrote:
TheTruthIsTheWay11 wrote:This has become a very fun thread! Don't mind the delays in my responses. I was getting tested at a sleep clinic last night.
When you have the results , could you share them ? If you feel like doing so that is.
I'm curious since i've been thinking about going to a sleep clinic aswell.

I don't think my results are really going to help anyone else. It's because I keep experiencing extreme fatigue, even with an adequate amount of sleep. I got tested because I thought I might have Sleep Apnea. According to the doctor, I don't. Nor do I have Narcolepsy, or Restless Leg Syndrome. Instead, he believes I might have Idiopathic Hypersomnia. There isn't really a known cause, doctors and scientists just know that it happens. It's very rare, and there isn't really a cure. You can try managing it with medication, but that only goes so far (much of which has to do with, the fact that they don't know the cause). People with Idiopathic Hypersomnia can sleep for even 16-18 hours a day, and still feel tired. I haven't been officially diagnosed with it. I still need to go for more tests. However, it's extremely likely at this point, considering that the analysis medically/scientifically demonstrated that I had deep sleep, without any breathing disruptions, or anything else.

I stepped into your world
I kicked you in the mind
And I'm the only witness to
The nature of my crime
Cult
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Your favorite spirit to work with: distilled spirits

Gee, I'd never be able to stand so much commitment.

Vryn Nightshard
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: The Beings with me
If I could be anything, I would be...: My true self
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Olivia wrote:I really love posts like these! A personal spirit keeping related story, correct grammar, punctuation, and capitalization... Oh and the spacing between paragraphs! What a dream, lol. A lot of people on this forum have really great stories to share but I can't get halfway through them without feeling like I have to install some sort of spell check/ auto correct app on their electronic device.

Anyways, back to your story. Thanks for sharing your experience! ^~^ I find succubi to be very wonderful beings and are far more than what they have the reputation to be.

::rofl::

"An' ye harm none, do what ye will."

“Judging existence by comparison is not always the best pathway to progress.”

"Not all those who wander are lost." - J.R.R. Tolkien

Whether you're new to the metaphysical, or more experienced, there's always something to learn.
Vryn Nightshard
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: The Beings with me
If I could be anything, I would be...: My true self
Zodiac:

Thanks for sharing Truth, that was amazing to read. :) Leaves a little reminder to strive for those things, (communication, connection, and so forth) and hey, we will all get there someday. ^_^

Cheers

"An' ye harm none, do what ye will."

“Judging existence by comparison is not always the best pathway to progress.”

"Not all those who wander are lost." - J.R.R. Tolkien

Whether you're new to the metaphysical, or more experienced, there's always something to learn.
fc2014
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 2
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: succubus
If I could be anything, I would be...: Incubus
My magical/paranormal name...: Don't have one

There is a marriage rite i know of that can make the marriage formal but that would require the succubus' true name or at the very least her sigil.I have done this marriage rite with my succubi over a month ago and my relationship with them has improved.

Image Succubi-Often misunderstood,Strange yet beautiful,Unfamiliar yet familiar,So close yet so out of reach
TheTruthIsTheWay11
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

fc2014 wrote:There is a marriage rite i know of that can make the marriage formal but that would require the succubus' true name or at the very least her sigil.I have done this marriage rite with my succubi over a month ago and my relationship with them has improved.
That'd be interesting. I know her name. Unless you're trying to say that her "true name" is different from the one she gave me. I'd consider doing it with her. Can you send it over, please and thank you?

I kicked you in the mind
The nature of my crime
fc2014
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: succubus
If I could be anything, I would be...: Incubus
My magical/paranormal name...: Don't have one

You mean a private message?

Image Succubi-Often misunderstood,Strange yet beautiful,Unfamiliar yet familiar,So close yet so out of reach
TheTruthIsTheWay11
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

fc2014 wrote:You mean a private message?
If you can. If not, would you be okay with posting it here?

I kicked you in the mind
The nature of my crime
Shifa
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: Espada
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Despair Kitten

Olivia wrote:A personal spirit keeping related story, correct grammar, punctuation, and capitalization... Oh and the spacing between paragraphs! What a dream, lol. A lot of people on this forum have really great stories to share but I can't get halfway through them without feeling like I have to install some sort of spell check/ auto correct app on their electronic device.
This, so much.

I see. So this is it. It lies here within this palm. The heart.
MadFox45
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 31
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: Banshee
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

yes, I have my incubus and vampire which are the only two men in my life who aren't betraying me and love me no matter what... they're the ones who don't give up on you and are always there if you need someone to talk to.... thats why I love them.. because in my life I've never really had someone I can tell everything to... I've always seemed to have to deal with things myself... I went through abuse as a child and now as an adult (ex step mother and an ex partner). My spirit family are there if I need them... with them I no longer have horrible dreams. "C" was around before my vampire "P" and he had jealousy and protective issues before "p" arrived which were quite extreme sometimes... he had a period where neither vessel could be too close to each other and every night I had to place both vessels under my pillow instead of just "p's" during the bonding process.... I think they sought of made up as they both took part in a dream not long ago to help me get through quite a horrible situation... but there was a jealousy issue in the beginning. I always ask "c" and my other spirits first now before bringing home a new spirit as "C" seems to be the protector.

Return to “Nympho / Succubus / Incubus”