Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

https://shop.creepyhollows.com/A-MEMORI ... ESIRE.html

Has anyone got this piece? Did you choose a living person or deceased? What was your experiences with the piece?

tizmo
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 70
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Draeyes
Zodiac:

I purchased it as a gift for a close friend of her brother who just passed (I asked her permission before I got it for her fyi). She just got it a day or two ago so I will keep you posted. I asked her if it was working for her but haven't gotten a reply yet.

I am toying with getting one to Robin Williams, his movies were a huge part of my childhood and he always reminded me of my dad (super goofy and he even looks like he could be my dad's brother) so when he passed away it was really heartbreaking for me. Even now after so much time has passed I am still saddened and, tbh, sorta pissed at him for taking his own life. IMO, we lost a treasure the day he died. I've never really gotten hung up on any celebrity's death before, I mean no more than any other stranger who died, like I am sad that they passed away and feel bad for their loved ones but it didn't affect me personally except for Robin Williams.

Anyone else have any experiences with this binding?

ImageImageImage
Lionox
neophyte
neophyte
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity

From time to time, I do wonder whether I would get a binding of a family member who passes one day or not...

Honestly, I can't say yes or no...

I believe if a loved one who has passed, wants to reach out, they can and will...regardless of having a binding of them or not...

On the flip side, getting this of someone who is still alive could bring interesting, new levels of connection with them...

gentleangelwhisperer
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

I would love to know how it works with a living person, do they see and hear you and you see and hear them?...

gentleangelwhisperer
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

tizmo wrote:I purchased it as a gift for a close friend of her brother who just passed (I asked her permission before I got it for her fyi). She just got it a day or two ago so I will keep you posted. I asked her if it was working for her but haven't gotten a reply yet.

I am toying with getting one to Robin Williams, his movies were a huge part of my childhood and he always reminded me of my dad (super goofy and he even looks like he could be my dad's brother) so when he passed away it was really heartbreaking for me. Even now after so much time has passed I am still saddened and, tbh, sorta pissed at him for taking his own life. IMO, we lost a treasure the day he died. I've never really gotten hung up on any celebrity's death before, I mean no more than any other stranger who died, like I am sad that they passed away and feel bad for their loved ones but it didn't affect me personally except for Robin Williams.

Anyone else have any experiences with this binding?
I know what you mean, I can remember seeing the news on tv that he died and It was so unbelievable that I couldn't believe it....he was a great actor, I loved his movies 1d

tizmo
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 70
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Draeyes
Zodiac:

ChaosDevour wrote:From time to time, I do wonder whether I would get a binding of a family member who passes one day or not...

Honestly, I can't say yes or no...

I believe if a loved one who has passed, wants to reach out, they can and will...regardless of having a binding of them or not...

On the flip side, getting this of someone who is still alive could bring interesting, new levels of connection with them...

Yes, agreed and I would think it would help communication and is probably more helpful and comforting to the person who is still living, I know I would feel better knowing I have an open channel to the person I am missing so bad. :)

ImageImageImage
Inedible
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Male/Female: Male
Zodiac:

If I am understanding this correctly, it sounds like a way to better learn from a teacher. It sounds like a direct connection to the highest qualities and strongest abilities that they have, whether living or having passed on.

gentleangelwhisperer
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

A Memoriam is a spell which provides a direct link or Channel to anyone. It is intended for those who have passed, but it can actually be done for anyone (living or dead). It is not a binding of the person, it is a Channel to the person. The Memoriam goes a step further, it also provides you a direct Channel to their greatest memories, happiest energies, and creates a beautiful bond and connection between you and that person.
It is a fantastic way to connect with ancestors, or others who you feel a kinship with from the past (be they historical figures, past life connections, bloodline connections, etc). It's also a wonderful way to create a living connection to someone who is still alive. It is a Channel which yields great opportunities for bonding.

You will be able to communicate with them through this Channel, and for those who have passed into the Spiritual Realm they will be able to manifest to you in many ways (true form, dreams, visions, thoughts, etc
).

I am absolutely fascinated by it, I would love to own this piece and have looked at it several times..I would love to know what it means by "you can communicate with them through this channel" especially if you use it for a living person rather than a deceased.?

Noctua
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: experienced
Zodiac:

We can communicate with any other living person via their spirit or astral body through soul-tapping, telepathy, projection etc. Practitioners for a more formal instance, are 'tapping in' to a person they are doing work for on some level. Also consider those times you've wanted very badly to hear from someone, and they contact you right away as if they've heard your pleas.. These are instances where one is energetically connecting to another life.

A channel of a living person therefore is not so unheard of, their energy is tapped and when you can connect to someone on an intuitive level via that energy, you may reach them 'live' as well.
This is similar if you have an item that belongs to someone else, you can connect to them through such when you concentrate or when impressing your thoughts/feelings strongly and channeling them through the item. Depending on how open/willing they are and how practiced you are, the result can vary.
As we can relate, the same/more potent an instance occurs when people pass on from this world, as they become eternally connected to those fragments from their life.. which usually contributes to make haunted artifacts.

As far as this Memoriam, as I understand it is specifically a channel which encapsulates/chronicles the life experience and memory of another person be they dead or alive. With this you can connect to them via their experiences, through their perception and the like on a more intimate level. It's distinguished from a standard binding because it's more an 'embodiment' or channel of the memory to immerse yourself in. Connecting this way would allow you to create by extension a connection to their spirit (living or dead) for communication.

Thorny
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: almost any
If I could be anything, I would be...: A flying cat
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Sebeto

I have 2 of these. One of Billy the kid (I call him Henry, as that what he'd like me to call him), and recently bought anothet, expecting an ancestor to come through. Imagine my surprise when Eleanor Roosevelt came through instead!

I have had mine for only a short while, but will be back once I actually have something to say.

Return to “Magickals/Enchanted”