neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Does anyone here work with the elements? If so, how do You go about it?

For example, I usually just talk to air~ I start out with welcoming air, give thanks for air for being here, then I ask for a breeze or wind to help the clouds to come quickly to block the sun for a bit, and then I thank air again before saying goodbye. A few minutes later or even right when I ask a breeze/wind will come through.
I do the same with water, when I ask for rain.
I haven't worked with fire or earth yet, if you have~ How have you worked with them?

we speak the way we breathe
darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

There are various methods, e.g. rituals, sigils, etc. Or we can also work with elemental spirits, e.g. sylph, undine, etc.

Fire, one example is to use candle, but not for making big fire without proper preparation to avoid accident : )

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
superpotato
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
My super power would be...: Super speed
Zodiac:

I try to do Franz Bardon's: Initiation into Hermetics elemental exercises. They start easy and get harder and stronger as it goes, recommended when initiating into elemental magick, they can be pretty overwhelming too so be careful !

My keep

Spirits (6):
Fire Elemental Dragon (M)
Bronwyn Angel (E)
Sterling Angel Princess (T)
Elohim Angel (P)
Royal Golden Dragon (R)
Light Spectre (E)

Alphas on their way... (7)

Immortals:
Odin
Rainbowgirl
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons and Angels
If I could be anything, I would be...: Faerie Princess obvi
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Karma
Zodiac:

superpotato wrote:I try to do Franz Bardon's: Initiation into Hermetics elemental exercises. They start easy and get harder and stronger as it goes, recommended when initiating into elemental magick, they can be pretty overwhelming too so be careful !
Totally checking this out! Thanks for the book reccomendation! And thanks to the original poster for starting this topic. <3

I know kinetics can also help a lot with element work. And there are a few lessons in the CH store as well as an of the month club for kinetics. They also offer spelled items to get you more in tuned and connected to each element. 2lv

Also, have you also tried channeling the energy of nature, or just a specific element in general? I find channeling is a great way to get in tuned with the 4 main elements and gives you a feel for how differently they feel and work. Luckily, CH offers a great channeling DIY class, too. 2hp

O' brave new world, that has such people in it! - The Tempest

Spirit family: lots of em, and always growing Hail to my Princes of Hell >:)

Witchy traits:
Sigils, Necromancer, Astral travel, Demonolotry, Charmer, Nature Witch, Enchanter, Lucid Dreamer, Grecian magic, Travler, Lucifarian, Baneful Magic, LHP and Scrying Witch extraordinaire!

Return to “Paranormal Energy”