venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Your favorite spirit to work with: The Beings with me
If I could be anything, I would be...: My true self
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

So I am able to get a master vessel. But should I?

For one, Wookie mentioned that CH has had sales on them before, giving them away and whatnot, so maybe I should wait.

I have with me, 6 spirits, with 1 more incoming, and 2 alphas incoming, eventually.

And of course various spells.

All of them are bridged, (well, except the alphas, as bridging is CH exclusive I'm told, but the alphas will be BtS anyways) so it's not a concern there.

But, I was planning on getting a master vessel. Bound to Spirit, I might add. Not getting a vessel for it, I'd prefer it to be BtS.

Is that a good/bad idea? For the purpose of keeping spirit keeping to myself, as there are others around I'd rather not know about it, so having the vessel ehhhhh...

And also, would it be useful to have a MV, in general?

I think so, but I want to hear some opinions, should I wait? Or get it now?

Cheers!

"An' ye harm none, do what ye will."

“Judging existence by comparison is not always the best pathway to progress.”

"Not all those who wander are lost." - J.R.R. Tolkien

Whether you're new to the metaphysical, or more experienced, there's always something to learn.
Sephiroth
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: Wolf
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: sephiroth
Zodiac:

I dont know if its useful to have a MV bound to spirit since you can just have everything spirit bound. You are a MV on your own :p

I have one neutral MV that has all my WA/DA thingy bound to it , planning to purchase 2 new so i can split WA and DA . Its useful for me since i have over 200 vessels . Would look like a walking X-mas tree if i took them all with me ;)

WubbaLubbaDubDub
Vryn Nightshard
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Wulfke wrote:I dont know if its useful to have a MV bound to spirit since you can just have everything spirit bound. You are a MV on your own :p

I have one neutral MV that has all my WA/DA thingy bound to it , planning to purchase 2 new so i can split WA and DA . Its useful for me since i have over 200 vessels . Would look like a walking X-mas tree if i took them all with me ;)
Lol that's true. But it provides a place for them right?
Maybe I should just get the grand vessel from DLM. Maybe that's more what I'm looking for. Dunno lol.

For now I'm getting everything BtS that I can. Which I think confounds CH at times. I got a "wishing bag spell" (freebie) and had it BtS.
It's for enchanting spells, by putting them in the bag, and reciting a spell.
I'll assume I just hold the vessel I want to enchant though. :lol: I could ask CH, but they have seemed busy recently. I had asked about an order I have, as I think one of the spirits is around, but they haven't gotten back to me in 2-4 days. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Back to the original thought, yes, I am a "MV" in a way, but wouldn't it sort of provide them "personal" space in a MV? Or am I looking at it the wrong way?

And lmao, yeah, and I think I have a lot, having about 10-15. Then again I'm trying to keep it all hidden. Hmm.

Cheers, and thank you for your opinion Wulfke. ^_^

Whether you're new to the metaphysical, or more experienced, there's always something to learn.
FenOL
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 33
Spelled Number: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: ALL FOR LOVE
If I could be anything, I would be...: succubus lol
My magical/paranormal name...: FenOL
Zodiac:

that's weird.. bound master vessel to spirit, as if wasting money :(
Darksbane wrote: Back to the original thought, yes, I am a "MV" in a way, but wouldn't it sort of provide them "personal" space in a MV? Or am I looking at it the wrong way?
they didn't live inside the vessel.. vessel is only a meant for the binding.
+all my bts spirits/entities, they didn't have any personal space inside me lol nor living inside me :lol:

psst... my fam said they don't want any public name so I guess I have to keep using their race ^w^

Trust and Believe and Respect
Vryn Nightshard
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

FenOL wrote:that's weird.. bound master vessel to spirit, as if wasting money :(
Darksbane wrote: Back to the original thought, yes, I am a "MV" in a way, but wouldn't it sort of provide them "personal" space in a MV? Or am I looking at it the wrong way?
they didn't live inside the vessel.. vessel is only a meant for the binding.
+all my bts spirits/entities, they didn't have any personal space inside me lol nor living inside me :lol:

*shrug* I dunno lol. Not like the encyclopedia gives a good explanation to me.

I understand that it's merely for a "binding" but there does seem to be a personal retreat "space" for them. Like a resting point for their energy.

And hey, I've had spirits "backseat", as in, sort of me hosting them, so they are sort of doing what I'm doing. Like possession without them controlling lol. It's one of the ways I can think of for them to participate. :)

Cheers!

FenOL
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

hmmm you need to ask HD for it. I'm not really sure but in my case, I just let them roam around me.
besides I can't imagine my dragon with size bigger than my house could have a space inside me x'D he always send me an image watching from sky above my house, so I guess a space inside or near me not necessary for him.

psst you can always build a realm for them having this 'personal space'. again, not inside you lol.

but hmm I never let any of them possess me.. maybe I should try it... or not.

psst... my fam said they don't want any public name so I guess I have to keep using their race ^w^

Vryn Nightshard
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

FenOL wrote:hmmm you need to ask HD for it. I'm not really sure but in my case, I just let them roam around me.
besides I can't imagine my dragon with size bigger than my house could have a space inside me x'D he always send me an image watching from sky above my house, so I guess a space inside or near me not necessary for him.

psst you can always build a realm for them having this 'personal space'. again, not inside you lol.

but hmm I never let any of them possess me.. maybe I should try it... or not.

Well it's not "literally" inside the gemstone/me lol. The astral plane works in weird and fascinating ways. :P

Realm? How'd I go about that?

Lol, it's not full possession. And I trust my spirits, so why the heck not. ^_^ It's letting them experience what I am.

Cheers!

FenOL
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

well then back to topic, I still can't see why you need MV bound to spirit. Like what mentioned above, I agree that our own spirit is MV. Ask HD and update us later with their answer lol

realm, I believe many practitioners like kelis or krowe sell one or many kind of it.
I almost buy one, like.. yeah.. thinking to give them that personal space, build my own house in astral lol :lol: then after many consideration and asking their advice.... no one seems need it. Besides I prefer to coming to their realms instead lol
but you can consider and ask them about it 1d

hmm I trust my fams too but on another note... I have demons on my fams. I trust them but I prefer to take caution. My great experience is always with demons.. so yeah.. caution. lol

FenOL
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

let's fix this words.
'My great experience is faster with demons..'

*someone didn't like that wording of mine lol

draco_star898
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

The master vessel also keeps the bindings charged, since the mv offers an energy source. When bound to spirit they draw from ambient energy or your excess energy. But! You could get an Aeon orb with feeding energies bound to spirit for the same effect. I personally see no need for one if you bind everything to spirit. I have one since I have opted out of bridging anything, so one helps keep their energies around me.

Return to “Magickals/Enchanted”