acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 52
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: the ones in my keep
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

I was just in astral with a spirit companion, I wanted to gt a hotel in New York but my third eye saw something. There was this purplish blackish ball or energy that randomly formed in my room o_o then it formed into a human shape, confused I didn't know what to do. I didn't feel any negative energy from it. Next thing I know I look back and it's gone so i continue my attention to my spirit friend and next thing I know the purple/black guy is next to me in bed O.O laying on its back just watching me...it didn't have eyes it was just a mass of energy....I may draw it to give you guy a better image but yeah that was odd. I looked at my pillow and the stings were moving oddly (I have my gemstone in my belly button lmao) I don't even recall slipping into astral. I think it works as a door in a way....like it builds so much energy between me and it (being the gemstone) that it opens the door. ANYWAYS after I work up I heard someone say "help me" and I think it was the visitor I got. Very odd.

D(Bronwyn Angel)A(Sterling Angel)N(Merman)Y(Sanguine Vampire)D(Courtwind Angel)N(Courtwind Angel)F(Fallow Dragon)H(Moss Dragon)F(Gregori)D(Red Demon entity)K(custom kitsune alpha)A(Seraphim Angel entity)Z(slime girl alpha)S(micro bug girl)M(fallen angel)M(Demon-Neb Djinn) L and J(werewolves)J(Concuan)R(DemonVampire)P(Fallen angel entity)R(Succubus Queen)M(Vampire Prince)E(Incubus)D(nympho)
3 spirit guides,DionysisDelinquent(A)ElementalDemon(A)

~Knowledge is at my fingertips~
AriesStarChild_
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

essentric-essentials.tumblr.com

I did a quick sketch with colored pencil

D(Bronwyn Angel)A(Sterling Angel)N(Merman)Y(Sanguine Vampire)D(Courtwind Angel)N(Courtwind Angel)F(Fallow Dragon)H(Moss Dragon)F(Gregori)D(Red Demon entity)K(custom kitsune alpha)A(Seraphim Angel entity)Z(slime girl alpha)S(micro bug girl)M(fallen angel)M(Demon-Neb Djinn) L and J(werewolves)J(Concuan)R(DemonVampire)P(Fallen angel entity)R(Succubus Queen)M(Vampire Prince)E(Incubus)D(nympho)

Nienna
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Nienna

Weird .. Maybe he came to you because for you it's easy to go in astral and that you have the ressources to help him.

If he came to you and asked that , it would seem that it will stay for a moment around you . Perhaps investigate this purple-black form.

AriesStarChild_
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Hmmm maybe

Return to “Paranormal Experiences”