You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 150
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Sterling Angel
If I could be anything, I would be...: a mage
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Just a complete beginner, to everything paranormal. Is there a way to protect yourself from malicious spirits or entities without the use of other spirits, herbs, crystals and any other forms of protection that would be normally available?

I know that this sounds very strange, but what if I'm in a dream or a situation and I don't have anything to protect myself with? Can I cast a spell? Isn't there something that I can do? I have a protection spirit, but I also want to be able to be defend myself as well.

If this is in the wrong topic, I'll move it.

"The first step towards change is acceptance. Once you accept yourself, you open the door to change. That's all you have to do. Change is not something that you do, it's what you allow." - Will Garcia

Literally so many spirits and entities now, even after I said I would not get anymore. But definitely under 200. May it stay that way :p)
darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Zodiac:

Yes, there are spells that you cast yourself, or ask from someone else. You can also create shield.

For protection in dream, you can cast the spell or prayer before sleeping. In the dreams though, you might want to learn lucid dream and astral combat.

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
tizmo
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 70
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Draeyes
Zodiac:

Astral combat? Can you provide more details about that? I always have really bad nightmares, not sure if it's caused by a spirit/entity or not. I haven't mastered lucid dreaming or astral travel completely yet but would love to know more about astral combat. Do you need some sort of astral weapon then? In January I am signed up for a group astral travel session held by The Goddess Path (formerly YourHauntedDestiny) and part of the event is having the opportunity to adopt three spirits during the event as well as take "home" an astral item. Perhaps I can request some sort of astral weapon if that is a thing. Thanks for any info you can provide :)

ImageImageImage
darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

Mmm, how about a book? there's one titled Techniques of Astral combat: An Analysis of the Astral Planes. It does contain some fundamental.

Or from Robert Bruce's Astral Dynamics, there's one section about Astral Self-defense : )

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
tizmo
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 70
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Draeyes
Zodiac:

Fantastic, thank you darkwing :D

ImageImageImage
Opelia Rendon
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

darkwing wrote:Mmm, how about a book? there's one titled Techniques of Astral combat: An Analysis of the Astral Planes. It does contain some fundamental.

Or from Robert Bruce's Astral Dynamics, there's one section about Astral Self-defense : )

Thank you for your answers, but I just wanted to clarify, do I just google astral combat or if there an actual place I can go to reference that? :)

"The first step towards change is acceptance. Once you accept yourself, you open the door to change. That's all you have to do. Change is not something that you do, it's what you allow." - Will Garcia

Literally so many spirits and entities now, even after I said I would not get anymore. But definitely under 200. May it stay that way :p)
darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

Opelia Rendon wrote:
darkwing wrote:Mmm, how about a book? there's one titled Techniques of Astral combat: An Analysis of the Astral Planes. It does contain some fundamental.

Thank you for your answers, but I just wanted to clarify, do I just google astral combat or if there an actual place I can go to reference that? :)
Mmmm : ?

Since these two are in the form of books, I guess you can go to the library, or Amazon.com etc.(?)

Or maybe there's pdf or article related to them if you google them : )

Opelia Rendon
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Thank you so much! That helps a lot. It's funny a few times, I had a thought like that cross my mind and I've tried it and noticed a large difference. I just forgot about it until now. Ahahaha

Return to “Protection”