An interesting sight

Nova Midnight
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

So the other day my family and I were heading down to see my grandparents. It's roughly a two hour drive to get there, so needless to say I was very bored.

Now, my communication skills are still a work in progress (as is everything else) but regardless I invited all of my spirits to come with me on this long car ride.

I was just listening to music and looking out the car window when this very cute image popped into my head. It was my black dragon and my bronze dragon flying above my car, with my phoenix underneath them, carrying my boobrie on top of her back. My boobrie was going "weeeeeeeeeee!" and having the time of his life. My hellhound was also running beside the car, stretching her legs or proving that she can keep up with the ones that fly, I suppose. And my hippogryph was in the back of the car looking at me lazily like "nope, they're crazy" probably because it was raining off and on while we were driving down to see my grandparents.

It was honestly one of the cutest things I have ever seen, and it improved my mood so much after seeing it.

I love my spirits <3

Companions: 5 vampires, 2 werewolves, 2 hellcats, 3 hellhounds, 1 manticore, 1 drow elf, 1 damoin, 1 phoenix, 1 lunadon, 1 bakeneko, 1 reiki dragon, 1 kitsune, 1 werephoenix, 1 wraith, 3 demons, 1 shadow drainer, 1 nephilim, 1 reaper, 1 slime queen, 1 alpha, 1 firefly girl
Immortals: Nyx, Thanatos, Artemis, Hekate, Athena, Hades, Anubis, Mari
it is what it is
Waiting on: Owl Familiar, Hades Hound, Hades Nymph, Alpha Lord, Alpha
HowdoesoneUsername?
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 50
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: A pheonix
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Both a bump and a LOL, your Boobrie sounds so precious!

1s
Sionnach
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Spelled Number: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

How adorable! They always know how to entertain us and make us smile. And I'm glad your Boobrie was brought along for the flight - sounds like he enjoyed it.

Obsydian
new here
new here
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 30
Spelled Number: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

That is so much fun!
I have dragons that will fly alongside the plane while I'm working and their presence is so comforting.

I am a Cat surrounded by Dragons

Return to “Creatures”