Adhene playing tricks

Nova Midnight
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

The other day I ordered a CC hellcat from CH, and it came with a free RA because CH is amazing like that.

But the story truly begins when I'm in my bed watching Netflix, when all of a sudden I feel a dark presence and see a shadow out of the corner of my eye. Normally I know when it is one of my spirits, but this one wasn't one of them.

I start freaking out because I'm thinking that somehow a dark spirit got past my wards AND my spirits and was now with me, causing so much anxiety. But I put it out of my head and go to sleep.

The next morning I see that my order has shipped, so I go to see what the RA is. It's an adhene. His description says "dark" and as I'm reading the rest of it, I hear him say "surprise!" and I just knew that it was him that I saw the night before and that he was just playing tricks on me.

The package has just arrived today, and I could feel his spirit in the stone when I held it in my hand. Needless to say my spirit family just got a little more interesting lol

Companions: 5 vampires, 2 werewolves, 2 hellcats, 3 hellhounds, 1 manticore, 1 drow elf, 1 damoin, 1 phoenix, 1 lunadon, 1 bakeneko, 1 reiki dragon, 1 kitsune, 1 werephoenix, 1 wraith, 3 demons, 1 shadow drainer, 1 nephilim, 1 reaper, 1 slime queen, 1 alpha, 1 firefly girl
Immortals: Nyx, Thanatos, Artemis, Hekate, Athena, Hades, Anubis, Mari
it is what it is
Waiting on: Owl Familiar, Hades Hound, Hades Nymph, Alpha Lord, Alpha
SummerStarz
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 324
Spelled Number: 49
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: High Elf
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Summer Starz
Zodiac:

Awesome

Family of 280
I have walked the paths of time but have never found a soul that shines as bright as yours

Return to “Dark Arts”