You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Pinhead Larry
My magical/paranormal name...: Elysis
Zodiac:

Hmm, interesting stuff goin on here, hopefully moinhog will eventually come back so he can get some more help.

Also, Don´t think that Lilith was causing this, and its most likely just a Black Arts spirit toying with him and feeding off of the fear....could be wrong though.

"They are rage, brutal, without mercy.
But you. You will be worse.
Rip and tear, until it is done."
Erszebet
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 5
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Unicorn
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Erszebet

Lilith has no interest to threaten and force anyone against his will, vampire or not, and so why should She send a demonic attack against one of Her adopted sons? it is completely nonsense. This transformation, done with this seller, requires to formally renounce the christian god . It is not like anything else, I mean, you could have a binding to all the immortal gods you wish and being christian at the same time, you would still be under Jehowah's domain . If you do a transformation by blood, this ritual implies renouncing the christian god, since you become a vampire of the same blood lineage of Lilith. Without a transformation you can have a binding to Her, but technically this does not change your blood lineage of course. A tranformation does it. This is the reason for which the christian god hates me and all of us so much. I am no longer subjected to his domain, but this requires courage and the will to face his attacks without any fear. It is not for anyone . The true God Creator doesn't threaten or force the will of anyone. He loves all with equanimity,including vampires.

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Mmmmh..
It is interesting, but there are confusing parts : /

Not to discount your experience, no, since it sounded like a very bad experience : (
But verifying the info gained from such experience can be very important : )
Erszebet wrote:I want you to know the truth I discovered myself: the attacks were demonic, yes , but not caused from Lilith or the demons under Her domain in any way. My attacks were caused by the christian god, the same god that most of you believe to be the true Creator.
In this part, what did you mean by "demonic"? Since you put that word in the same sentence as "demons", as well as implying that the Christian God is "demonic" in the next sentence...

Erszebet wrote:Jeowah is countinuosly attacking me with the help of his so called '' white light'' angels that are worse than any demon or black arts entity,...
But do not ever believe that your attacks and nightmares were caused by Lilith or Her demons. That all is caused for sure by Jehowah, who's still deceiving you as he attempted to do with me. Hope it helps
And this parts, how did you know that it was Jehowah and his "white light angels"? Not other kind of immortals or races?

For example, there's an unbound visiting you. Can you differentiate the energy and recognize which race it belong to? How about unbound trickster, feeder/parasite, etc.?

Erszebet wrote:Lilith has no interest to threaten and force anyone against his will, vampire or not, and so why should She send a demonic attack against one of Her adopted sons? it is completely nonsense..
Not "completely nonsense", in my opinion : )

There are several possible reasons dark immortals would do such things, for examples:
-Testing the follower, to see how they overcome the test
-Teaching the follower, in a hard way
-Actually getting angry because the follower does something bad or disrespectful
-Bad ritual; the follower gets tricked into participating or performing dangerous rituals
-Not actually her, but some tricksters or others

Which is why the darker path is not for everyone : /

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Jimy
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 8192
Your favorite spirit to work with: Sexual entities
If I could be anything, I would be...: Free
My magical/paranormal name...: parajimy maybe
Zodiac:

@Erszebet
Could be very well someone that tried it's best to convince you of that, so that one actually can keep attacking you ...

There are many points there that are confusing, as others pointed out already. Especially saying it's "demonic" behaviour, but saying next the demons would never do it ...

I'm intrigued to say: You have been tricked!

A male chatting with his succubus:
- You know, you are ridiculously attractive for a devil woman.
- I know, but thanks for saying so. Devil women have feelings too!
- Are you ... going to kill me?...
- Yes... but you'll enjoy it!
- ... ok!
Jimy
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 8192
Your favorite spirit to work with: Sexual entities
If I could be anything, I would be...: Free
My magical/paranormal name...: parajimy maybe
Zodiac:

Btw for clarification and since you (Erszebet) use several words interchangeably, though they are not the same. The christians do not have Jehowah as their God, but Jesus (as part of the holy trinity, which is one God). The Jehova's witnesses and the Jews do though, but these are both very different than christianity or christians. The first ones don't even have the cross as symbol like the christians do.

A male chatting with his succubus:
- You know, you are ridiculously attractive for a devil woman.
- I know, but thanks for saying so. Devil women have feelings too!
- Are you ... going to kill me?...
- Yes... but you'll enjoy it!
- ... ok!
Kitsune
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demon,dragon,vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: My true self
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Jimy wrote: The Jehova's witnesses and the Jews do though, but these are both very different than christianity or christians.
I want to point out that this is incorrect. The Jewish G-d is a completely different entity, and goes by a number of names depending on what aspect of him you wish to connect to. Some examples are; Adonoi, Hashem, and others. I believe there are about 72 different names.

"Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup"
Erszebet
neophyte
neophyte

Though people have different beliefs/use different names, there's the same immortal entity behind the christian and the jewish religion, and a few others i don't mention, as i have discovered myself. Unfortunately i have met him more than once and i can hear/see/feel spirits/entities/ energies, so i'm aware of who he is. Anyway many immortals are known by different names or present in various cultures under different names. This god is very capable of sending either angels or demons(not those under Lilith's domain of course) against those he wants to attack/punish.

Kitsune
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demon,dragon,vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: My true self
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Angels and demons are from separate realms and follow separate leaders.

That said, why, in your opinion, do you feel it was G-d who attacked you, and not something masquerading as him, or a different entity altogether?
Also, why do you feel he would feel the need to go after you at all?

Most beings, especially immortals, won't just attack you randomly for not aligning with them. I personally have a relationship with the Jewish G-d, work with demons and vampiric beings, dark magick, etc., and everything runs smoothly.

"Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup"
Erszebet
neophyte
neophyte

I don't have a normal binding , i have a different bloodline, and during the ritual, i rejected the baptism and the holy spirit, in fact abandoning this god's domain. You can have many bindings and immortals etc. but as long as you are baptised you're still under the christian god's domain. He hates me for my choice, it's not a matter of just 'not aligning' but rejecting him though i was raised as a christian. He does not accept my defection. He has come to me, given his name to me in written form so that i couldn't misunderstand it was him, and communicated with me. The Bible clearly states that this god is 'vengeful,jealous and easily angered' so this shouldn't be surprise, if one has read it.

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Erszebet wrote: The Bible clearly states that this god is 'vengeful,jealous and easily angered' so this shouldn't be surprise, if one has read it.
Mm actually that part (Nahum 1:2, right? ; )) can be comprehended in a different perspective : )

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."

Return to “Vampire”