You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 105
Spelled Number: 18
Your favorite spirit to work with: Aesir
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Laser-beam eyes
My magical/paranormal name...: Thorian

Was kinda directed to this thread by a friend/client of mine so I figured I'd toss a bit of info on this is a modified bit of what I discussed with them formatted more for public viewing.

I'm coming from a very Norse points of view. Also the original poster is taking a completely “Good and Evil” point of view. LHP has nothing to do with being evil and everything to do with freedom. RHP has nothing to do with being good and everything to do with worship. To the LHP practitioner the goal is to become themselves the ultimate power in their world. To the RHP practitioner the goal is ultimately to become the best “Servant of _______” they can be, or to find themselves in that other power.

To give an example, you can be a worshiper of Andras (one of the darkest of the 72 Goetic Demons when looked at from the oldest material) and be a RHP. It means you want nothing more than your Lord Andras' reign over earth and all to know him and his glory. It means you feel that you are completed when you are in communion with that being, and strive to better your world through the betterment of its power.

For the LHP practitioner this would be... disgusting. I'm technically LHP myself despite working with Gods, Goddesses, and Angels. When I address the Gods I address them as an equal, when I go to the angels I don't bow on a knee that is for sure. I have bad knees anyway (humor) so wouldn't bow regardless. Point is one is about the power outside, and one is about the power within. Both paths leads to the same understandings but in wildly different ways. They are more about perspective in magick and how we view the world around us than in good or evil.
Professional Mystic at
http://www.rosequartzlabyrinth.com

"Power unrestrained dead on the mark is what we will deliver tonight!" - Disturbed Ten Thousand Fists in the Air
kenxu
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: a master
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 9999
Spelled Number: 9999
Your favorite spirit to work with: God
If I could be anything, I would be...: God
My magical/paranormal name...: God

Yup, none is greater than Man, on Earth. No "Creator", "God" or whatever can exist on Earth, if we firmly push them out of our minds. Mankind are the gods of Earth.
Sephiroth
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: Wolf
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: sephiroth
Zodiac:

kenxu wrote:Yup, none is greater than Man, on Earth. No "Creator", "God" or whatever can exist on Earth, if we firmly push them out of our minds. Mankind are the gods of Earth.
And then he flooded the earth with water ... ;)
WubbaLubbaDubDub
Doomguy
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Pinhead Larry
My magical/paranormal name...: Elysis
Zodiac:

Wulfke wrote:
kenxu wrote:Yup, none is greater than Man, on Earth. No "Creator", "God" or whatever can exist on Earth, if we firmly push them out of our minds. Mankind are the gods of Earth.
lol
"They are rage, brutal, without mercy.
But you. You will be worse.
Rip and tear, until it is done."
CerataPhthalma
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Wulfke wrote:
To be fair, we're basically doing the same thing, it's just taking awhile and a whole lot of bad environmental policies. We'll get there in twenty years or so.
Sephiroth
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: in the learning process
If I could be anything, I would be...: Wolf
My magical/paranormal name...: sephiroth
Zodiac:

CerataPhthalma wrote:
Wulfke wrote:
To be fair, we're basically doing the same thing, it's just taking awhile and a whole lot of bad environmental policies. We'll get there in twenty years or so.
Indeed but the idea that we are "gods" is just beyond stupid and ridiculous... Then Trump would be like Zeus .

We are more like demons , destroying the earth and everything living on it .
WubbaLubbaDubDub
Samsara
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 21
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Nebs Angel Watchers
If I could be anything, I would be...: Goddess
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Wulfke wrote:
CerataPhthalma wrote:
Wulfke wrote:
Indeed but the idea that we are "gods" is just beyond stupid and ridiculous... Then Trump would be like Zeus .

We are more like demons , destroying the earth and everything living on it .
Agreed. If Trump is the best mankind can become, that is sad for the human race!

Some people think Gods are invented, I think they are interpretted. Also, the fact that we even ask for their help means they are better than us, so don't bother calling ourselves equals if you ever called on any Gods for help. If you ever ask any human for help, the right thing to do is praise them. Worship if you want, it's not mandatory but appreciated.

So many LPH folks have been knocked off their thrones, and yet have learned zero humility...

Even if I could spin the earth backwards, I'd never assume I am more powerful than any other zillions of years old consciousness.

However, the orginal post does sound slanted, but according to a book I read working with Lilith will test you and give you nightmares with one of two outcome, highly magical or a shell of a person. What bugged me was my nightmares was blamed on curses, when infact, it was part of the process....
"Man is what he sees in other people."
darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Zodiac:

Samsara wrote:
Wulfke wrote: Indeed but the idea that we are "gods" is just beyond stupid and ridiculous... Then Trump would be like Zeus .
Agreed. If Trump is the best mankind can become, that is sad for the human race!
O lords, what if he is?
Reminding me of this Japanese guy:
http://en.rocketnews24.com/2016/03/09/w ... %E3%80%91/
: P

Samsara wrote: So many LPH folks have been knocked off their thrones, and yet have learned zero humility...
Mm other LHP practitioners may disagree this, but I think humility and modesty can be empowering, or at least useful for personal empowerment : )
"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Samsara
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 21
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Nebs Angel Watchers
If I could be anything, I would be...: Goddess
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

darkwing wrote:
Samsara wrote:
Wulfke wrote: Indeed but the idea that we are "gods" is just beyond stupid and ridiculous... Then Trump would be like Zeus .
O lords, what if he is?
Reminding me of this Japanese guy:
http://en.rocketnews24.com/2016/03/09/w ... %E3%80%91/
: P
I can't unsee that. This killer clown epidemic is how the world ends. 2ps
"Man is what he sees in other people."
kenxu
new here
new here
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 9999
Spelled Number: 9999
Your favorite spirit to work with: God
If I could be anything, I would be...: God
My magical/paranormal name...: God

The only reason why entities / spirits agree to be bound here on Earth is because they greatly admire (or some are greatly jealous of) humans and our way of life, and want to experience our lives. On Earth, none is greater than humans - not gods, not demons, etc. If any of them were greater, humans would not rule the Earth.

Trump is not a good representative of humans. And definitely, Mrs Clinton is not too.

Return to “Vampire”