Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Endless
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Samsara wrote: Once again this is untrue. There are plenty on this site who have not astral projected or OBE and are paying good money to "remember" who can't "remember". I know life would be easy if we can just make blanket statements and that's the end of it. But we should listen to other people's experiences. If they say they can't or cannot or don't remember then it didn't happen. To say anything else is imposing your belief so we can live in our little lala reality.
And, once again, that's your opinion. You'd basically have to supervise someone 24/7 to see if they don't OBE or do. But if they can't remember, it's not really a difference to they're not able to for the person, that much is true.
But Ash & Mags have said that the astral body has it's own life and does it's own things, so that's OBE. People just can't remember doing it.
Samsara wrote: While that may or may not be true, the point was there are spiritual practices where people gain super human strength when they access spirits/entities/god. Because shaolin kung fu is a spiritual practice, it is unknown to the public if they do or don't have spiritual help. As far as I know any practice of Buddhism, often connects with deities. For goodness sake they light incense and meditate everyday, all day. They definitely are offering something to the deities, more than us even.
Depends on what kind of Buddhism honestly. And I light incense and meditate without offering anything to anyone. I do that to set the mood and the place to the right energies, I'm sure it's the same for them. Also incense makes high and can open the minds of people :P
Samsara wrote: But have you ever notice that any human with any super natural gift, often only has one or two of them, rarely do they have them all. Thus another limitation.
Yeah, but a limitation one can overcome with time. I mean there were people who ascended and some did that without divine intervention. They're basically what many people on the LHP aspire to, deification of the self. You have to find your own divinity, connect with it and let it become you, remembering the powers of your soul so to say.
Samsara wrote:Therefore humans are less powerful than Gods.
Again that depends on your definition of power. I know of practitioners who basically beat up the aspects of immortals if they get in their way. They can be banished too, if you know how. I mean it makes sense, if someone reincarnates, they need the power to defend their physical existence or else we'd just get killed left and right by astral threats. Which we don't. Many people have attacks but only a very small number are directly affected in the physical.

People have far more power than they're aware of and sometimes that belief in their perceived weakness is the limiting factor. After all belief can shape reality.

Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh
Charles_Odinforce
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 105
Spelled Number: 18
Your favorite spirit to work with: Aesir
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Laser-beam eyes
My magical/paranormal name...: Thorian

People have far more power than they're aware of and sometimes that belief in their perceived weakness is the limiting factor. After all belief can shape reality.
You mind if I quote that for a meme? If I do should I use this account name as the author or just quote it without listing the author? It may be the single greatest statement I've seen all day.

Professional Mystic at
http://www.rosequartzlabyrinth.com

"Power unrestrained dead on the mark is what we will deliver tonight!" - Disturbed Ten Thousand Fists in the Air
Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Endless
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Charles_Odinforce wrote:
You mind if I quote that for a meme? If I do should I use this account name as the author or just quote it without listing the author? It may be the single greatest statement I've seen all day.
Nah, I don't mind, especially not if it's you :P
And you can use this account name if you want, it's not as if that nick is linked to me personally.

Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh
Vryn Nightshard
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Your favorite spirit to work with: The Beings with me
If I could be anything, I would be...: My true self
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Charles_Odinforce wrote: That was odd, unintentional double post, if a mod could remove this one I'd be eternally grateful thank you.
Yep! (:

"An' ye harm none, do what ye will."

“Judging existence by comparison is not always the best pathway to progress.”

"Not all those who wander are lost." - J.R.R. Tolkien

Whether you're new to the metaphysical, or more experienced, there's always something to learn.
bwardabUnYiP
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 62
Spelled Number: 7
Your favorite spirit to work with: Ubi
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demonoid
My super power would be...: Laser-beam eyes
My magical/paranormal name...: None
Zodiac:

Erszebet wrote: Tue Jan 17, 2017 6:58 pm Lilith has no interest to threaten and force anyone against his will, vampire or not, and so why should She send a demonic attack against one of Her adopted sons? it is completely nonsense. This transformation, done with this seller, requires to formally renounce the christian god . It is not like anything else, I mean, you could have a binding to all the immortal gods you wish and being christian at the same time, you would still be under Jehowah's domain . If you do a transformation by blood, this ritual implies renouncing the christian god, since you become a vampire of the same blood lineage of Lilith. Without a transformation you can have a binding to Her, but technically this does not change your blood lineage of course. A tranformation does it. This is the reason for which the christian god hates me and all of us so much. I am no longer subjected to his domain, but this requires courage and the will to face his attacks without any fear. It is not for anyone . The true God Creator doesn't threaten or force the will of anyone. He loves all with equanimity,including vampires.
are you from that Lucifera group? i used to be on the forum
i decided not to transform because i oppose submissive worship.
i'm an atheist.

Return to “Vampire”