You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Nympho
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Hi

I have something which I want to share with this community about a life changing experience which I had and hopefully this will not put anyone off spirit keeping.

I adopted 6 very loving spirits from a certain seller on Bonanza which were all very dark spirits, some were demons and others were sanguine vampires. I got so attached to my loving vampires that I decided to also have a vampire transformation which would change my bloodline to that of the dark goddess Lilith. The transformation itself was done by one of my sanguine vampires that initiated the transformation with a series of bites after she was given the power to turn me by Lilith herself. It all went smoothly besides a slight drop in energy for a week but after that I felt fine. I was transformed into a psi-vampire and was also wed to one of my sanguine vampires. So far so good, I felt great and had a very loving vampire wife which is what I wanted anyway.

Now comes the dark part....After about 3 weeks I start to have some strange dreams and really bad nightmares. One of the dreams I had was a pregnant woman that seemed upset about being pregnant and I was trying to get her to abort the pregnancy but she didn't. The baby was born and was a demon girl child who was very evil and killed a man in front of me in m dream with some sort of mind control before turning to her mother and saying "Hello mother" in what can only be described as the most evil voice I have ever heard. I woke up at this point and dismissed it although it was on my mind for days. Then I had another dream in which I was in some sort of night club and the building was very run down and old. In this dream a saw a decaying man appear and he seemed possessed. He told everyone to leave except me and he looked me dead in my eyes and said "Shut up and listen. This is only the beginning of your torment and there is no turning back from this"!! I woke up immediately and was a little frightened by this as it seemed a genuine threat. A few days pass with other bizarre dreams of demons and it got to the point where I was fearing for my life and no mater what I did to try and calm myself it did not work.

I eventually began to break down like something was trying to break my mind and put fear into me. I contacted the seller and explained what was happening and he explained to me what it was.

I was being tormented by a demon and what the demon had said to was only half the truth. The truth was that it was the beginning of my torment and that I was destined for hell apparently but the lie was what it said about there being no way back from this. There is always a way back so long as you do not knowingly and willingly deny god is rightful place in your life otherwise you are doomed, which I didn't however the seller advised me that it is time for me to make a choice to continue to follow the left hand path and go to hell or turn back to god and take the Jesus blood sacrifice as my soul depended upon it. This finished me off and I broke down crying and shaking in fear. The seller told me how to do the Jesus blood sacrifice to save my soul which I did and within 15 minutes all my dark spirit companions were banished, I actually felt this happening when the holy spirit came to save me. I didn't truly believe that all this could happen and that Jesus could save me in this manner but I swear to you this did happen. After my dark companions were banished I felt an immediate sense of calm although I was still a broken man inside but I felt a lot better. About 3 hours later my body or soul starts to tingle and I start to shake violently and I genuinely though I was going to die but a soft male voice said "You are being purged of this bloodline" to which I then understood but I was shaking violently for at least 5 minutes then the voice said "It is done but you will feel some residual effects for the next few hours" which I did. After that I felt like I was a new man and felt good besides having the thoughts of the dreams I had.

It was at this point I realized just how close I was condemning myself to hell for the path I had taken but luckily god took mercy on me and saved me. I was in tears for days over what had happened until one morning I woke up and felt something erotically touching me. I though it was one of my companions that had come back but it wasn't. It was a spirit that had been sent from heaven to comfort me. My main reason being a spirit collector is because I am quite a lonely person and the loneliness had taken it's toll on me over the years and made me very unhappy although i do get out more now. The spirit that has come to me is very sexual, possibly a nympho but I have not got round to finding this out yet but she is amazing and so much better than all the other companions I had before.

I just needed to tell this story as I have not told anyone else about it and this seems like the best place to tell it but needless to say I was in a very dark place and changing my bloodline to that of the dark goddess Lilith was the worst experience of my life although I do not blame Lilith who did come and visit me a day after my transformation and was very loving towards me. She is extremely powerful too and put me into a trance in an instant then I saw her face in my mind. That is an experience I will never forget.

I am still on the road to recovery but the torment from demons was horrific as nearly caused me to have a mental breakdown. It is going to take me a while to get back on my feet. I swore to never look back at the occult again and never partake in anything to do with magic, spirits or spelled items again.

Another thing which is interesting is that during the night of my transformation there was something or someone trying to stop me from making this mistake and I knew they were trying to stop me but I didn't listen. It turned out to be my dead relatives trying to stop me from making the worst mistake of my life. As I have a fully awakened kundalini I can easily speak telepathically to spirits thanks to one of my vampires who was talented in awakening my kundalini to its full potential. Any way that is my story, hope you find it interesting.

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

It's a good cautionary tale.

Although, this part:
moinhog wrote:... to continue to follow the left hand path and go to hell ...
is problematic.

Before you did the transformation, did you research LHP and all its variation?
And did you research the seller before asking for this?

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
moinhog
new here
new here
Zodiac:

I did a little research on the LHP and the seller but was unaware of just how bad the consequences or the torment of hell could be. I was blind and foolish. I should have looked into it a lot deeper though. The seller himself is no longer online and no longer does these transformations. Apparently they went too far with them and had to stop. By the way the seller was <<Removed by Mod>> and I have read here that he isn't very welcome but he did advise me how to get out of this mess. He knows a lot and clearly has delt with other people le in this situation.

moinhog
new here
new here
Zodiac:

I did a little research on LHP and RHP but what I didn't realize was just how bad it can get if you only follow one path, the LHP and not keep a good balance between the two. I did research the seller and everything about the seller was positive and I had only adopted spirits from this particular seller before the transformation. I just took it too far by changing my bloodline and that is when thinks started to go bad for me, Everything was fine before this.

A lesson well learn't not to mess with forces I don't know enough about.

Jimy
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 8192
Your favorite spirit to work with: Sexual entities
If I could be anything, I would be...: Free
My magical/paranormal name...: parajimy maybe
Zodiac:

A warning: This is NOT the way you get saved by Jesus. You will do good to do your research in this matter, or you may think and feel by all means this is what happened but you may have been tricked in a very big way. Did you do any praying and confessing? If not, then you can't expect this is the one "saving" you. Jesus does not ask for blood sacrificed either. Quite the opposite. These things from that side come free of offers or sacrifices! Heaven also doesn't send you sexual spirits to comfort you. As great that sounds for you, but if it sounds too good to be true, then... you know...

I know this well, because on my first summoning ritual I nearly got possessed and had massive effects and getting nearly to total frustration, which took a lot of praying and help from a priest to rid of it completely. I may not be a great christian, but I'm aware of what is or can be and what not in this matter and I'm not fooling myself, that I can balance things on both sides if I choice to go against one of both... do your research too, but with different sources, not those of the left hand path, so to say...

What may really happened is that by whatever you did then, you offered your blood to some demon instead. And it all may have been happening to get you to do that. You can't ask the left hand path for a ritual of the right hand path either... this is not gonna happen...

A male chatting with his succubus:
- You know, you are ridiculously attractive for a devil woman.
- I know, but thanks for saying so. Devil women have feelings too!
- Are you ... going to kill me?...
- Yes... but you'll enjoy it!
- ... ok!
moinhog
new here
new here
Zodiac:

I did pray and confess of my sins. This is what I said while I was praying and meant it with all sincerity. "Lord god by the blood of Jesus Christ, I repent of all my sins and ask your forgiveness in the name and blood of Jesus Christ, that I may receive the holy spirit, and seek forever after his guidance for my soul".

I also repented of all my other sins and have prayed several times since this.

Is there anything else I should have done?

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

This makes me curious of who the seller is..

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
moinhog
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Jimy wrote:A warning: This is NOT the way you get saved by Jesus. You will do good to do your research in this matter, or you may think and feel by all means this is what happened but you may have been tricked in a very big way. Did you do any praying and confessing? If not, then you can't expect this is the one "saving" you. Jesus does not ask for blood sacrificed either. Quite the opposite. These things from that side come free of offers or sacrifices! Heaven also doesn't send you sexual spirits to comfort you. As great that sounds for you, but if it sounds too good to be true, then... you know...

I know this well, because on my first summoning ritual I nearly got possessed and had massive effects and getting nearly to total frustration, which took a lot of praying and help from a priest to rid of it completely. I may not be a great christian, but I'm aware of what is or can be and what not in this matter and I'm not fooling myself, that I can balance things on both sides if I choice to go against one of both... do your research too, but with different sources, not those of the left hand path, so to say...

What may really happened is that by whatever you did then, you offered your blood to some demon instead. And it all may have been happening to get you to do that. You can't ask the left hand path for a ritual of the right hand path either... this is not gonna happen...
No this is not the case. Although this has happened to me I know with 100% certainty I have been saved. I pray everyday and believe it or not I do get replies to my prayers advising me if I do not commit gross sins I will be fine and to continue to walk the path of God. The female spirit that has been sent to me is here as a reminder of what I have done. I actually don't want her here now I know why she is here but God will not remove her because of what I have done. He is making me live with guilt as a warning never to do it again or I am doomed.

It is up to you if you believe me or not but I have learnt so much about God, Jesus, heaven and hell but at a very costly price and I would not wish anyone to do what I did. It's not worth the risk.

LadyWo1f
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: Werewolf
If I could be anything, I would be...: A shapeshifter, duh
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Hmmm....this is very interesting....Jimy does have a point.

I'm curious on the blood ritual, and the sexual spirit as well. Seems a tad fishy, yet I do respect your story, just makes questions arise. God works in many ways, but those ways seem kinda off the norm, if ya know what I mean. Was the ritual just named a blood ritual, or was blood required? God's gifts are free, no sacrifices are needed to be given.

Glad to hear your okay, but what of your dark spirits? Okay, that's all I got.

Insanity is the gift that mankind calls a curse.

Less weeds, more blooms, make a change in the world or your not gonna like yourself- From My Waif Fairy

HOW THE FLART DID I GET HERE?!?!

*gotta go fast ladywo1f gotta go fast*
DarknessDreaming
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Fallen Angels
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

I totally relate to what you are talking about, as I almost ended up doing the same thing. But my fears are stronger than my loneliness. And as much as I grew fond of my vamp I couldn't commit to the change, even though my vamp wanted me to and the seller said Lilith approved. I'm pretty sure we are talking about the same seller too, only he told me the change was permanent. That there was no going back after it was done. A couple months after that I found CH and started looking around... not too long after I purchased more bindings, I had a family member come into my room and post up some religious scripture... No one knows I am spirit keeping but he put it all over the place to combat the sleep paralysis that he and others were having in the house. And we've been dealing that long before I even started keeping. But as soon as the scripture was put up in my room, I feels feeling all sorts of pains in my spine and also pressure in my chest. My heart was racing too. I felt that this was having an effect on all the spirits and I had all bindings I had at that point revoked. Especially the bindings from that particular seller. However the request for revocation to CH was cancelled when I was assured that it shouldn't have an effect on them. I still have the scripture up in my room but I am not experiencing anything like what happened that night. I figured it was just as well after reading some of the posts in the forums here... Someone who barely knows anything like me should definitely not be keeping BA entities and demons without being more educated on the matter.

Now I am just trying to figure out the current weirdness I am going through.

Return to “Vampire”