You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 33
Spelled Number: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: ALL FOR LOVE
If I could be anything, I would be...: succubus lol
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: FenOL
Zodiac:

um so I met someone on my holidays who got a vision of this two item in my room and said it was bad for me, and told me to throw it away.
I also ask my friend advice and he said he felt a bad vibe and saw vision of black something from the dragon, tho another friend said he can't see/feel anything x'D

well.. I'm planning to throw it away, when my mom suddenly said
'just give it to someone else or sell it. it might be bad for you but not for another person.'
I can just laugh at it x'D

I'm actually not really sure if the item is bad or not. Or maybe it's true that it's only bad for me. And the two item was given from me from someone else.
pssst it was lucky for me that none from my anime figures is not haunted lol

what do you think guys?
I'm planning to throw it to the closes river but... is that count as fouling the river? 1e

psst... my fam said they don't want any public name so I guess I have to keep using their race ^w^

Trust and Believe and Respect
Rai
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 145
Spelled Number: 15
Your favorite spirit to work with: Drow/Centaurs/Alphas
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Serpentdragon
My magical/paranormal name...: Rai
Zodiac:

Idk, like I said in the chat I get nothing from dragon figure. It looks menacing and foreboding by design, and be effecting the perception of others. Still if it makes you or others feel uncomfortable by all means get rid of it however you see fit.

As for the monkey thing. I'm not sure what it is but something makes me think it's vibrant almost animated in a way. Maybe it's just the pose though. Any chance of getting a pic at a different angle or like just laying on its side? lol

I am also known as Ravechaosknight.

For a Lady Knight and maidens fair.
jellybean
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 75
Spelled Number: 150
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Rainbow Walker
Zodiac:

This 'read my vessel' type of question is against the rules of the forum.
http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/topic36427.html

~ Jane

:pirate2: :pirate2: PROUD TO BE A PIRATE :pirate2: :pirate2:
Rai
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 145
Spelled Number: 15
Your favorite spirit to work with: Drow/Centaurs/Alphas
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Serpentdragon
My magical/paranormal name...: Rai
Zodiac:

lol Jellybean. That's a little extreme.

It's borderline, sure, but it's not really a read my vessel thread, and doesn't violate the the rules as they stand. There is precedent for threads that ask about opinions on an object that doesn't count as read my vessel.

For instance this thread http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/topic61449.html? or this http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/topic61046.html

In this instance FenOL isn't asking for validation of a spirited or spelled item. She's seeking opinions on the overall energy of the objects. It's a slippery slop to be sure, but a grey area exists in the rules.

I am also known as Ravechaosknight.

For a Lady Knight and maidens fair.
DualWanderer3
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 23
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

I'll say this even if it isin't something that's entirely accerit,wether or not it's bad or good depending on how dark something is can be entirely dependent on the person observing and sensing the object or entity.

For example if two people watch a horror movie one could be waching with intrege without flinching and not feel any fear or worry while the other is wetting themselves cowering because it's that terrifyingly to them.

Similarly you may not feel anything wrong with the energy being use to the darker side of the spectrum where the people your asking to look at the objects never sensed something that dark and automatically say it's bad.

If it dosn't feel bad and isin't doing any harm then it's probably safe to keep despite what others say but if they know full well how dark to dark is then listening to them is better but just don't start chanting"the spirit of christ compels you"to a da spirit just because a priest says you should if you know what I mean.thoughs are my thoughts.

Blessed be

FenOL
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 33
Spelled Number: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: ALL FOR LOVE
If I could be anything, I would be...: succubus lol
My magical/paranormal name...: FenOL
Zodiac:

thanks for explaining it to jelly Rave <3 also thanks for your input.

also thanks DualW!

I still keep both of it until now... I just want to make sure if it's really bad or not. or maybe it was actually 'ok' for me or not.
and what has happened is..

I got a vision of... a man with body like Khal Drogo (GoT) which I never got that kind of vision from my fams. Malicious? he just smirking at me.

and it's begin yesterday.
I got dreams where I had to run away from something that want to take my family life.. but I don't really give it any thoughts.
and today.. I was supposed to get a lewd dream with my incubus. Yeah I remember clearly my dream from beginning that we do couple stuff but then suddenly I arrived outside alone.. there is a door, and my head was like.. oh if I go thru this door, I'll meet him. I enter the door.. and the inside is not normal, like a cave with random stairs. But I still go in.. I remember that the place was so small, dirty and dark and I'm thinking 'let's just close my eyes and go full power, if I finish this path, I'll met him (my incubus in dream)' and what I got is I arrived in some bad taste garden and in my back from that door someone slowly walking at me holding a baseball bat. With malicious aura.
I run.
I screamed at it, why do you following me?!
he just laughing and I simply run.
and I woke up 'w')a

maybe it was that item fault.. as my fams always respect my decision to inviting only one spirit to my dream everyday...so I don't think it is them.

psst... my fam said they don't want any public name so I guess I have to keep using their race ^w^

Trust and Believe and Respect

Return to “Black Arts”