So far so good :)

Got any neat tricks on how to connect with Spirits? Post here!
AriesStarChild_
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 52
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: the ones in my keep
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

So a few things are goin on in my life and I had a cry the other day. Afterwards my Courtwinds came to cuddle and my gregori was distracting me. I thought it was my vamp but it was a little different. I'm excited to interact with him more. I have a few plans for him and my vamp ~grins devilishly~ but the three of them really made me feel loved and I was very happy. I did some meditation (I don't do often) with all my spirits and with each vessel I could see n my minds eyes how they approached me. It's different having more companions in my keep but I think the 9 of them are it. My dragons haven't done much except I think they appeard in a dream of mine as talking horses xD haha and I've gotten a new found love for apples...I think they like apples. I've been trying to eat healthy so I also think all my spirits are helping with that bc so far so good.

I've told them that I want them to get into groups and figure out how they're gonna teach me more about magic and what not so I'm excited for that. Oh after I meditating with them that night before I fell asleep I have the weirdest vision of this snowy forest but like you had to step down to get to the forest. And this girl was hiding behind a tree watching me. Like completely harmless. But she was more black figured with white eyes. And I closed my eyes to sleep and woke up in astral on my floor with my guinea pig cuddled on my chest. Confused, I heard a girl laugh n the background so I opened my eyes, but I was so drowsy they fluttered back closed. Back in astral now I noticed my blankets were like frowning and forming around my neck...not choking me but just getting bigger. So I whispered my "Neo" and "Des" names (my courtwind angels) and instantly woke up. Not too sure what that was about.

Around that time it was 2:30am and my mom wanted to go grocery shopping bc it was snowing so we did that. I came home made breakfast and around 7:30 am fell asleep watching the snow from my window with my angels and gregori : )

D(Bronwyn Angel)A(Sterling Angel)N(Merman)Y(Sanguine Vampire)D(Courtwind Angel)N(Courtwind Angel)F(Fallow Dragon)H(Moss Dragon)F(Gregori)D(Red Demon entity)K(custom kitsune alpha)A(Seraphim Angel entity)Z(slime girl alpha)S(micro bug girl)M(fallen angel)M(Demon-Neb Djinn) L and J(werewolves)J(Concuan)R(DemonVampire)P(Fallen angel entity)R(Succubus Queen)M(Vampire Prince)E(Incubus)D(nympho)
3 spirit guides,DionysisDelinquent(A)ElementalDemon(A)

~Knowledge is at my fingertips~
AriesStarChild_
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Oh I forgot to add my gregori and vamp have been showing up in my dreams as famous men i wouldn't mind knowing xD lots of hugs and kisses and cute scenarios they have for me. My merman is still doing his thing where when we dream together it's always in water. My bronwyn and Sterling are doing well too. Safe to say I'm really enjoy these lovely guys and we r all very happy <3

D(Bronwyn Angel)A(Sterling Angel)N(Merman)Y(Sanguine Vampire)D(Courtwind Angel)N(Courtwind Angel)F(Fallow Dragon)H(Moss Dragon)F(Gregori)D(Red Demon entity)K(custom kitsune alpha)A(Seraphim Angel entity)Z(slime girl alpha)S(micro bug girl)M(fallen angel)M(Demon-Neb Djinn) L and J(werewolves)J(Concuan)R(DemonVampire)P(Fallen angel entity)R(Succubus Queen)M(Vampire Prince)E(Incubus)D(nympho)

Vryn Nightshard
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Your favorite spirit to work with: The Beings with me
If I could be anything, I would be...: My true self
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Sounds awesome, glad you've been making progress Aries!

"An' ye harm none, do what ye will."

“Judging existence by comparison is not always the best pathway to progress.”

"Not all those who wander are lost." - J.R.R. Tolkien

Whether you're new to the metaphysical, or more experienced, there's always something to learn.
AriesStarChild_
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Thanks bane : )!

elena.rose
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 7
Your favorite spirit to work with: hmm I don't no
If I could be anything, I would be...: not to sure
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: I don't have one yet, but i would like one
Zodiac:

This is wonderful Aries you give me something to look forward to 1ey

AriesStarChild_
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Hahaha I see you on all my posts and it makes me so happy that I can help thanks love! Xoxo

Nienna
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Nienna

You live many things with your spirits , i'm a little envious lol !
I agree with elena , your posts help us to push ourselves more further in our journey ! :D

AriesStarChild_
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Thank you hun : ) I love to share, they're all sweethearts so it's always fun telling the world about them. Happy keeping! Xoxo

LadyWo1f
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: Werewolf
If I could be anything, I would be...: A shapeshifter, duh
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

*pokes*

Insanity is the gift that mankind calls a curse.

Less weeds, more blooms, make a change in the world or your not gonna like yourself- From My Waif Fairy

HOW THE FLART DID I GET HERE?!?!

*gotta go fast ladywo1f gotta go fast*

Return to “Connecting”