Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 5
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Unicorn
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Erszebet

I wish to share this with you guys, because I have personally tried and it's highly effective, even if you're being attacked by BA spirits/entities. First, most difficult, you need to get 5 odin stones-also called hag/holey stones(medium size). If they have a quite big straight hole through which you can see without any effort they will work very well. The best is finding them yourself near to seaside or rivers. Don't purchase them on the web, they mantain their strongest properties when you find them yourself or if they're given as a gift. I've found a bunch of them during my last trip to seaside so it is not so difficult.Then take them and DO NOT cleanse them at all. It is not necessary and even counterproductive, they already possess what needed (magickal properties given by Nature itself!) Place the stones in the room where you want to meditate or do energy work, in this way: place them on the floor around the chair/bed where you meditate so that they form a pentacle. Sit comfortably on the chair or bed, then start visualizing for at least 5-10 minutes a sphere of bright light all around you in correspondence of the pentacle created by the hag stones. See that the bright sphere is feeding of negative energy and becomes stronger and brighter by feeding by this energy. I have created mine as I would do with a servitor, programmed against tampering and with the one purpose of shielding me by feeding with negative harmful energy coming from any source. It is like a magic circle but it won't be broken by pets or people entering this space. You will want this to be permanent and work all the times. I have programmed my sphere so that it also follows me when I'm at work or everywhere else and you will see the difference: I'm not energy drained as I come back home after a day of work facing all sort of problems. This method works better if you don't remove the stones and leave them on the floor and you get the maximum protection when you are in the space created by the stones. I sleep with them placed around the bed and I also wear a small one on a chain as amulet. They also increase greatly any skill you may possess and give a second psychic sight; using them I can astral project with ease and get OBE and visions more often. Hope this can be useful to you ! 1ht

Return to “Protection”