acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 52
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: the ones in my keep
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

Has anyone worked with their Courtwind/s on magic? Did they teach you anything...if so what'd they teach you and how'd you feel about it. Because I want my guys to teach me but I'm just curious to how your experience was with it.

D(Bronwyn Angel)A(Sterling Angel)N(Merman)Y(Sanguine Vampire)D(Courtwind Angel)N(Courtwind Angel)F(Fallow Dragon)H(Moss Dragon)F(Gregori)D(Red Demon entity)K(custom kitsune alpha)A(Seraphim Angel entity)Z(slime girl alpha)S(micro bug girl)M(fallen angel)M(Demon-Neb Djinn) L and J(werewolves)J(Concuan)R(DemonVampire)P(Fallen angel entity)R(Succubus Queen)M(Vampire Prince)E(Incubus)D(nympho)
3 spirit guides,DionysisDelinquent(A)ElementalDemon(A)

~Knowledge is at my fingertips~
draco_star898
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

My Courtwind angels aren't really into teaching magick. One protects my childrens dreams and gives protective comfort. The other, who is a mentor, has me facing my shadow as well as teaching astral defense. While astral defense requires the use of energy, he doesn't teach traditional magick.

AriesStarChild_
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Honestly I think mine did something similar today in astral. I can't tell. I might make a post about it

D(Bronwyn Angel)A(Sterling Angel)N(Merman)Y(Sanguine Vampire)D(Courtwind Angel)N(Courtwind Angel)F(Fallow Dragon)H(Moss Dragon)F(Gregori)D(Red Demon entity)K(custom kitsune alpha)A(Seraphim Angel entity)Z(slime girl alpha)S(micro bug girl)M(fallen angel)M(Demon-Neb Djinn) L and J(werewolves)J(Concuan)R(DemonVampire)P(Fallen angel entity)R(Succubus Queen)M(Vampire Prince)E(Incubus)D(nympho)

kebbrass
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: a man of course
My magical/paranormal name...: Mr.WTF?
Zodiac:

I wanted to learn about self defense technique in astral world and some magic too, but I think my courtwind is too afraid if I hurt myself or it's not the right time for me to learn it :/ (maybe)

I am blessed with greatness but, I am just passing through this world.

5 spirits :

1 Courtwind Angel, really loving and caring <3
1 male Faery Dragon
1 Sylph
1 Princess (for me) Human spirit
1 Natural & beautiful spiritual guide with cold breeze aura :D (I sent her to protect and help my mom 1h )
dnwaokocha
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 103
Spelled Number: 170
Your favorite spirit to work with: ayla
If I could be anything, I would be...: goddess
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: ibarra
Zodiac:

My courtwind angel protected me when I visited this guy's brother. I had it in my pocket and sat down to eat homemade hamburgers, fries and salad. We all fixed our plates and sat at different table to eat. The guy's brother, Terrance, really didn't like me when I was in my teen years. He said something about a tv show and put down a can of soda on the coffee table and received a HUGH STATIC SHOCK when he sat close to me. I had to laugh with his brother because I knew it was my courtwind angel getting justice that was long over due! He kept getting shocked! When I left I told my angel thank you!

AriesStarChild_
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Aww that's nice lol : )

Return to “Spirit Keeping”