You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 44
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: Khodam Queen
If I could be anything, I would be...: A vampire
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Master Rorak

I am not going to act as a professional here and school people on the differences between a guardian spirit, higher reincarnation and guardian angels, i have found talking to people in white magic gatherings that they may have one of the three i just named, most of the people have all three of those in different entities, others have one entity that encompasses all three of these qualities, others have one of the three and some unfortunate ones have none of the above currently available.

I will insert myself now as the control subject, i had no guardian angel, no guardian spirit, most of my family lives in the Dominican Republic, ( good to have?, hehe, nope it has been a thorn in my side for a long time ), i was cursed most of my life and i would suffer constant spiritual harassment by the hands of others, sleep paralysis, bad health, insomnia, etc....., i kept it to myself, however as of late 2015 after conducting meditations and a few evocations of certain entities which i will keep them nameless in this side of the forums, i was granted mental gifts to unlock the secrets of my mind and a few weeks later wooolah, one time i was meditating and in my minds eye i could see this entity fly out of my third eye, he was my higher reincarnation and he was trapped in my mind all along, hes name is Nuljah ( Nul-yah ) and he is my higher reincarnation, hes also an aspect of death, call it angel of death i don't care, my interactions with him are daily, i can feel him touching with hes hand my crown chakra, touching my head, hair and sometimes i feel he goes too far and starts touching and probing the inside of my head, i guess he does it to know my deeper thoughts and to communicate better.

He looks well, more like the demon Decarabia is depicted, but hes body is in the shape of a black diamond with an eye at the center, he also has chains coming out of the side edges that attach hes arms that look like monster hands, he grabbed my head the first time he left my mind and laid hes sigil on my forehead.

Every since i have him i have assumed hes in the darker side, i am still trying to find a medium that can see him and find out for me in a control manner who and what he is, i refuse to entertain him much, because you can't never be too careful, i am someone with strong concentration, meditative skills and the last thing i want is to give the opportunity to an entity that could be dark. to act as a victim and retaliate, trust me they love to be cynical, i found this out keeping other darker entities.

Return to “Angels”