Who is the God Creator?one million dollar question

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Erszebet wrote: Also, he has been created after Lilith and he' s far less powerful than many other immortals.
Mm can you provide reference for these?

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Huffdamagicdragon
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1801
Spelled Number: 568
Your favorite spirit to work with: Lampades
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: DämonZerstörer

In Genesis 1:1 "in the beginning God" the word God is english translation for hebrew word Elohim which is plural form of El. So christians who believe God created the universe are wrong because of the mistranslation. The literal translation should be " in the beginning GODS created as a team"

Jewish scholars have speculated that elohim was meant to include the ang-els but the angels say they were created as well. My speculation is that Elohim is father mother son team. Those who do not believe the Triune god concept are declared to be a heratic, but I consider the idea of a "three who are one" god to be a multiple personality disorder. I can accept the concept of them being "one" as in being a family.

The english bibles have been translated by men from a source that was written by men and has been in man's hands far too long for it to not have some corruptions added by man. Don't forget that the King James version of the bible was a politically motivated device to get the kingdom of James away from the rule of the catholic church

wayyy too many in my keep to count let alone list
mostly djinn and dragons though
Erszebet
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 5
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Unicorn
My magical/paranormal name...: Erszebet

For Darkwing: no , there's no reference about that simply because it is my direct experience that i got working with Lilith and other deities . I have also met the christian god more than once so we know each other very well unfortunately.

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

Erszebet wrote:For Darkwing: no , there's no reference about that simply because it is my direct experience that i got working with Lilith and other deities . I have also met the christian god more than once so we know each other very well unfortunately.
Ah okay. It is better to point that out, since some of the members here do follow certain religions, considering this:
http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/pos ... ml#p696400
and different people would have different experience with these deities/immortals. It's fairer to say "I don't have good experience with this deity compared to that deity", than saying "This deity is lower than my deity" or the like : )

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

Huffdamagicdragon wrote:... I consider the idea of a "three who are one" god to be a multiple personality disorder. I can accept the concept of them being "one" as in being a family.
Those are some of the possibilities indeed, Huff : )

Huffdamagicdragon
venerated member
venerated member
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1801
Spelled Number: 568
Your favorite spirit to work with: Lampades
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My magical/paranormal name...: DämonZerstörer

Here is more info that debunks the idea of a triune god with. The idea of "three who are one god" was never in the bible, but was added to church doctrine after the third century.
http://www.christadelphia.org/trinityhistory.php

wayyy too many in my keep to count let alone list
mostly djinn and dragons though
Fireshadow
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 108
Your favorite spirit to work with: all of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: a vampire
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Probably something with Fire
Zodiac:

Erszebet wrote:I do agree with ahemahem. The christian god is technically a semigod since he has been created like all the other deities. Also, he has been created after Lilith and he' s far less powerful than many other immortals.
But is Lilith older then Uranus? I don't speak with the Gods sadly, I'm not even there to communicate with my spirits, but... just a thought.

What I am trying to say is that: The God we now call God, is maybe not named God afterall. Maybe he is/was Zeus or is/was Uranus or is/was the father god of the Egyptians by another name. I don't know how I came upon this idea...

But what I am trying to say, and it's just thinking, please don't shoot me down of course. I'm just a newbie who is trying to understand the world ( because nowadays you need to look out with what you're saying it seems): But the world is changing, and wouldn't the God(s) be changing with it? Because otherwise they would be forgotten ( I encountered this idea by the movie of Merlin where he says that if people don't believe anymore, the gods seem to be fade away). So... they took new names when people where throwing away the faiths, and so they stayed in their safe place?

Maybe I read to much into the demigod files of Percy Jackson, but a thing that I do remember is that Hermes seems to have a post office now and Medusa has a shop with statues or something. It probably is just... fiction, but on the other end, why would someone write this if it just was an illusion? Maybe some God send the writer a thought were after he wrote a book about it.

So the Romans were maybe not so faithfull anymore. Some God decided to say hi to Moses, saves a whole group of Jews from Egypt, and took a new name or Moses decided to name him. Into the future: the Gods probably were/are all wise, so they should have know that people were going to come to a point by doubting them. So one of them or a bunch of them decided: Hey, not with us! We are going to be remembered for Always and Always and Always. So they took new names and people went on cheering their names for all those other times.

Of course I probably wouldn't even dare to ask that question to a God, afraid he/she would be offended by it.

But it seems weird to me that God would just be a demi-god. How many followers does he have in this world? So all those people are cheering for just a demi-god? That guy must be very good to get that high up in the hierachy. Why would the Creator be okay with that? I mean, if I would be the ultimate boss I would fight to keep my place in check. And if we ( people but even say animals) are all an image of the Creator, there has to be a high hierachy up there. Can you see a Lion just back down because his younger cub wants to be boss? Can you see the leaders Ape be okay with a youngling stepping up and say:' Hi, get away, I'm boss now.' That sounds just like the million wars we (humankind) are fighting to get more territory and keep our territory. Honestly, It's all about we, I, us. If someone comes over to you to take your country/possesion, you fight. That is humankind. It would be the same as Ares fighting Zeus and saying:' Get off your throne, I want it.' Zeus would send Ares flying off Olympios with just one thunderstorm.

From what I remember in the bible, God send Lucifer to hell because he did something. The angels were thrown out of heaven without their wings. That means he doesn't want to share his place at the top... so... the Creator who you think is even higher then God, would be okay with God taking his place? ... And Lilith is okay with that? There must be a big Heavenly war right now.

And now I'm going to be silent, because I don't want to be struck by a thunderbolt. Dear Gods, I love all of you, don't be mad at me. You made me afterall, so I'm just being me and asking so much questions. <3

proud to be chosen by so many spirits <3

Whatever is Out There has set my destiny, but I'll walk the way to get there.
Fireshadow
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

So why am I Always afraid God is going to send me a thunderbolt on the head when I step a bit to far? I Always had a fear that he was going to throw a thunderbolt upon me, not that it ever happened, but... why a thunderbolt and not a pigeon that shits on my head, or a fire that consumes me, or tripping over something and drowning in the water, or get a heartattack. There are a million ways to get punished and I'm afraid of a thunderbolt hitting me in the head.

That's probably why I am saying Zeus, but honestly, why a thunderbolt?

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

Fireshadow wrote: Maybe I read to much into the demigod files of Percy Jackson, but a thing that I do remember is that Hermes seems to have a post office now and Medusa has a shop with statues or something. It probably is just... fiction, but on the other end, why would someone write this if it just was an illusion? Maybe some God send the writer a thought were after he wrote a book about it.
It most probably is fiction.
Why someone write it, is most probably because it is interesting and fits in the story, and of course to sell the books. This doesn't refuse the possibility that the deities influenced the author, though, just like any other appearance of deities in other fictions (novel, comic, movie, etc.) : )

Fireshadow
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

I just read a chapter in 'Conversations with God' by Neale Donald Walsch. And then I started to think and I'm guessing I've found the answer. But... well, to be sure, you just can write a letter to God and try to ask for yourself, cause... we write it as we think it is, we use words to try and discribe our thoughts and feelings about this question. But that is us... and when trying to find an answer for a question like this, you should try and find it out for yourself.

Because by reading this treath, I think we are all wrong with our answers. We are trying to understand ( and that is natural, because it's a very difficult answer to begin to understand). We are dividing it all... But, you know, for knowing the answer for this question, we should all take it together I'm guessing, and then we have found the answer: Who is the God Creator.. well, it's Everything we think it is.

It's not Only Christianity, it's not Only Islam, it's not Only Hewbrew, it's not Only Buddisme, it's not only Greek Religion, it's not only Roman religion, it's not only Druidism, it's not only New Age, it's not only one of all those other religions I forgot to mention. It is... all together. Take it all together... and when you have put it all together... then we have found the answer.

Because honestly, how can one Faith be more real than the other? How can one religion be better than the other? And seriously, one God is not better than another!

The God Creator ... okay, it didn't really create it, because... hmm... it guided the evolution, and it guided the creation, but it didn't really create it I guess. But... in the end, we all come from the same...humanoid group that once was in Africa? Did this everything not all start with the Big Ban?

So, IMO, it all started from the beginning... so for answering this question, you need to count down till you reach 0. It all started by 0.

Zero is your God Creator. I don't even know who Zero is, I never have heard about a God who is named Zero, but that's the best answer. I just made up a name. But Zero is the answer and all that came after is offspring ( or a part, in the way it fell apart as a reason to understand itself) of Zero. Zero is the colour White and the colour Black, where there are no colours or all colours are combined. Zero is the time Big Ban started... Zero is where a period of history ended and Zero is where a period of history has started. Zero is beginning, Zero is apocalypse. Zero is Fear, Zero is Love. Zero is All ( and is a complex puzzel of a tree, a flower, a plant, an animal, human, a rock, the ocean, the sky, the earth, a god, a goddess, male, female, in between, verbal and non-verbal languages, a feeling, a word, a thought, a body, a spirit, a soul, a river and a valley, peace and war, science, believe, etc) and Zero is Nothing ( because when you have everyhing... you have nothing as well?). And Zero is a circle...

I'm terrible at Math, but I'm chosing for naming it Zero. You can chose whatever name you call it by, but by giving him this name, I have respected everyones religion and believe... as I hope no one has some deities/god called Zero.

So... it didn't start with one, or two, or three, or four or fivehunderd or fivethousand or a million gods. There was nothing... there was something. There was the thing before Big Bang. Then we had Earth... with a formed atmosphere... still holding together due to a magnetic earth field in this earth? I'm terrible with science too...
Before continents formed, it was all landmass together. So what I mean is... we are a part of the God Creator, and all of us together... are the God Creator.
And for closing down... as Zero is Everything, than all God(ess)s/Deities are part of It... so in the end, they are all EQUAL... <3 TADAAAA.... the End

Return to “Immortals”