You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 108
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: all of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: a vampire
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Probably something with Fire
Zodiac:

I totally meant Big Bang, not the clock tower in London ;)

proud to be chosen by so many spirits <3

Whatever is Out There has set my destiny, but I'll walk the way to get there.
darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Fireshadow wrote: Zero is your God Creator. I don't even know who Zero is, I never have heard about a God who is named Zero, but that's the best answer.
Heheh there's a member named Zero here as well : D

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
HighSkies
venerated member
venerated member
Male/Female: Male
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortal(gods)
If I could be anything, I would be...: an Immortal/similar
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

I have a personal hypothesis that the universe influences us but the metaphysical forces influenced the universe. How it varies so much could be down to the fact it is not only a single creator, but the work of many metaphysical 'lifeforms'(Things which are living but not in the same sense as biologically, to expand outside of that narrow definition of what is considered 'living') especially the ones we call "the gods" overtime? Pantheism says it is a single one but what if it is many? Just as our environment influences us, the being we know as immortals influence the environment or its laws as a collection and its not to say that sometimes perhaps what they want might clash/contradict in the process.

Some people even think for example the 'laws' which we live under are only 'local' and could vary across 'the universe'?

Zeffir
new here
new here
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Zeffir
Zodiac:

Ein Sof.

Instrument of the end fire083
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 23
Spelled Number: 28
Your favorite spirit to work with: Anything willing
If I could be anything, I would be...: High Elven
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Melindrose
Zodiac:

Fireshadow wrote:But is Lilith older then Uranus? I don't speak with the Gods sadly, I'm not even there to communicate with my spirits, but... just a thought.
The oral tradition that was written by the Hebrews predates the emergence of the Greek and Roman empires. So both Lilith and the creators mentioned in the bible are much older than the name and limitation of Uranus.

[quote-"Fireshadow"] What I am trying to say is that: The God we now call God, is maybe not named God after all. Maybe he is/was Zeus or is/was Uranus or is/was the father god of the Egyptians by another name. I don't know how I came upon this idea...[/quote]
In Hebrew the title name is Elohim which roughly translates to the mighty one or ones, was never personally sure if it was plural or not. I also recall reading a passage in Isaiah where he talks about being called by God and I swear the passage used the name Yahweh (yhwh when written in hebrew).
Fireshadow wrote:So the Romans were maybe not so faithfull anymore. Some God decided to say hi to Moses, saves a whole group of Jews from Egypt, and took a new name or Moses decided to name him. Into the future: the Gods probably were/are all wise, so they should have know that people were going to come to a point by doubting them. So one of them or a bunch of them decided: Hey, not with us! We are going to be remembered for Always and Always and Always. So they took new names and people went on cheering their names for all those other times.
Close but a little backwards, kabbala predates the roman and Greek empires, it is adapted from Egyptian mysticism. From the conversation I had with someone who has studied kabbala a little the various main gods in the Greek and Roman pantheon are aspects of angels encountered along sefiroth (the tree that ties everything together) having dealt with the various gods and those angels in past lives, I'm not very inclined to agree with that view though.
Fireshadow wrote:From what I remember in the bible, God send Lucifer to hell because he did something. The angels were thrown out of heaven without their wings. That means he doesn't want to share his place at the top... so... the Creator who you think is even higher then God, would be okay with God taking his place? ... And Lilith is okay with that? There must be a big Heavenly war right now.

What you are specifically thinking of is and I may be paraphrasing a little; "And God charged Michael to confront Lucifer the morning star, and Michael led the hosts of heaven against Lucifer and those who followed him. The war raged until finally Michael defeated his brother and at God's command cast Lucifer and his followers from the heavens."
As for Lilith she is the first wife of Adam, who was created as an equal not of his rib, she chose freely to learn from those beings who were willing to teach their craft which is how she gained the power she has. After the garden was sealed off and she no longer had easy access to the tree of life, supposedly she resorted to stealing the life force from infants. (clearly not accurate but it is what a lot of Jews believe about her.)

All my freestyle dancing is essentially magic
To be the left hand of a god.
Fireshadow
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

darkwing wrote:
Fireshadow wrote: Zero is your God Creator. I don't even know who Zero is, I never have heard about a God who is named Zero, but that's the best answer.
Heheh there's a member named Zero here as well : D
OH no, 1sy did I just make a God of someone then? 1zp No seriously, for who ever is called Zero on here, I didn't meant to offend you or something alike. It's was just coincidence.

Fireshadow
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

@Instrument of the end fire: Which books have you been reading? I mean, I totally think I know a lot already, but now you got me without words. It's very interesting, so if you have any tips where I can learn more about it?

Instrument of the end fire083
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 23
Spelled Number: 28
Your favorite spirit to work with: Anything willing
If I could be anything, I would be...: High Elven
My magical/paranormal name...: Melindrose
Zodiac:

Well, older translations of the Bible and proper translations of the Torah give better insight to a lot of the things.

All my freestyle dancing is essentially magic
To be the left hand of a god.
Dragonoake
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 35
Spelled Number: 19
Your favorite spirit to work with: Black dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Fireshadow wrote: Zero is your God Creator. I don't even know who Zero is, I never have heard about a God who is named Zero, but that's the best answer. I just made up a name. But Zero is the answer and all that came after is offspring ( or a part, in the way it fell apart as a reason to understand itself) of Zero. Zero is the colour White and the colour Black, where there are no colours or all colours are combined.
I have long represented it as a white candle with a black circle inscribed on it
The circle is the sum all all shapes, and is both zero and infinity
Black and white are both all colors and none
The reconciliation of all opposites

Divinity, by definition, is limitless and thus beyond all labels our limited consciousness can put on it
It's not male or female, it's not good or evil, it's not black or white, etc, etc, ect... ad infinitum
It simply is

☆Aytide☆
active contributor
active contributor
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Magickian
Zodiac:

How about the Anunnakis?
I have heard stuffs about them, they still have many believers nowadays.. Father Enki was said to be the one who designed and created all of us. We are all said to be his children.

Santa Muerte, Saint Death,
we pray to you to swallow our breath

Return to “Immortals”