darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Aditya19 wrote:How about the Anunnakis?
I have heard stuffs about them, they still have many believers nowadays.. Father Enki was said to be the one who designed and created all of us. We are all said to be his children.
Mmmh, most believers nowadays are followers of ancient alien teachings or related syncretic belief systems : /

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
☆Aytide☆
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Magickian
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

I agree.. Hey sorry out of topic. But how are you xD It's been so long but I still remember you! Hope u still remember me ><

Santa Muerte, Saint Death,
we pray to you to swallow our breath
HighSkies
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortal(gods)
If I could be anything, I would be...: an Immortal/similar
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Erszebet wrote:I do agree with ahemahem. The christian god is technically a semigod since he has been created like all the other deities. Also, he has been created after Lilith and he' s far less powerful than many other immortals.
Who is the most powerful 'light' immortal besides him? And as for them would the Baha'i interpretation be the 'same god' or not?

They are wider and more open + seem to be more spiritually 'advanced'(Or acquainted if you know what I mean) including doing studies on metaphysics, with the belief that all the religions of Buddhism, Christianity and Islam as well as Judaism possess some truth that was intended by them. All coming from a common source from what I've read on Wikipedia and many other sites, I will get to reading their book later.

However for social values they believe in 'equality/equal rights' and 'justice' rather compared to the main Abrahamic religions. Apparently I think you could be Baha'i and work magick, you might only get criticized perhaps if you worked black magick though.

Instrument of the end fire083
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 23
Spelled Number: 28
Your favorite spirit to work with: Anything willing
If I could be anything, I would be...: High Elven
My magical/paranormal name...: Melindrose
Zodiac:

ServantofJustice wrote:
Erszebet wrote:I do agree with ahemahem. The christian god is technically a semigod since he has been created like all the other deities. Also, he has been created after Lilith and he' s far less powerful than many other immortals.
Who is the most powerful 'light' immortal besides him? And as for them would the Baha'i interpretation be the 'same god' or not?

They are wider and more open + seem to be more spiritually 'advanced'(Or acquainted if you know what I mean) including doing studies on metaphysics, with the belief that all the religions of Buddhism, Christianity and Islam as well as Judaism possess some truth that was intended by them. All coming from a common source from what I've read on Wikipedia and many other sites, I will get to reading their book later.

However for social values they believe in 'equality/equal rights' and 'justice' rather compared to the main Abrahamic religions. Apparently I think you could be Baha'i and work magick, you might only get criticized perhaps if you worked black magick though.
Not sure about Islam, but judaism's stance on magic is to not tolerate a caster of evil spells. Which has been mistranslated for eons.

All my freestyle dancing is essentially magic
To be the left hand of a god.
Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Zodiac:

According to Abrahamic beliefs, the Abrahamic God IS the Creator, not the created.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
Jumbo
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 36
Spelled Number: 25
Zodiac:

Erszebet wrote:
I do agree with ahemahem. The christian god is technically a semigod since he has been created like all the other deities. Also, he has been created after Lilith and he' s far less powerful than many other immortals.
Actually, God has long been considered the most powerful immortal and the strongest immortal. Gods lower self is very strong and I hear that he's stronger than most immortals. However gods higher self is incredibly strong and he is the immortal in the bible that is often rushing into decisions. He is not really a very good god really. His wrathful side is essentially the type of rushed decisions that he has done.

Formerly known as WhimsicalSage/ShadowSage

"A kind heart is better than a crafty head." - Manx Proverb
"It is our choices, Harry, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities." - Albus Dumbledore
"True wisdom comes to each of us when we realize how little we understand about life, ourselves, and the world around us." - Socrates
phantomparadox
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Take a guess
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dunno :)
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Rainer Merrick
Zodiac:

WhimsicalSage wrote:
Erszebet wrote:
I do agree with ahemahem. The christian god is technically a semigod since he has been created like all the other deities. Also, he has been created after Lilith and he' s far less powerful than many other immortals.
Actually, God has long been considered the most powerful immortal and the strongest immortal. Gods lower self is very strong and I hear that he's stronger than most immortals. However gods higher self is incredibly strong and he is the immortal in the bible that is often rushing into decisions. He is not really a very good god really. His wrathful side is essentially the type of rushed decisions that he has done.
Yea. No. This is not true. Further, I would call Yahweh's wrathfulness, pettiness. I have actually had to send people protection from being attacked only because they stopped being a Christian or decided to be a Satanist.

To think you can explain in a book, through a ministry, or on a forum omnipresent consciousness that created the universe and multiverse is ridiculous. Source isn't an entity. It is infinite energy.

The god of the abrahamic religions, is a thought-form. One created by the elite to control folks. It really doesn't go past that.

Legions at my command.
Instrument of the end fire083
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 23
Spelled Number: 28
Your favorite spirit to work with: Anything willing
If I could be anything, I would be...: High Elven
My magical/paranormal name...: Melindrose
Zodiac:

phantomparadox wrote: The god of the abrahamic religions, is a thought-form. One created by the elite to control folks. It really doesn't go past that.
The name Yhwh isn't actually mentioned in the Torah or Tanakh, as the Creator. The original simply calls it the mighty, the other "names" are simply titles describing aspects of the mighty. And many names have meaning that we have changed slightly. My middle name for example originally meant blessed or favored by the mighty.

All my freestyle dancing is essentially magic
To be the left hand of a god.
Jumbo
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 36
Spelled Number: 25
Zodiac:

Actually god isn't a thought form. He's an actual immortal. Just like Lilith, Zeus, Poseidon, etc, are all immortals. He's not the one true god, really. However the lower god is considered a good immortal where as the higher god is a bad immortal as he's a villain, in the general sense. It needs to be stated that you can't keep god however because he is impossible to be bound. You can't actually bind literally any immortal, just especially god.

Formerly known as WhimsicalSage/ShadowSage

"A kind heart is better than a crafty head." - Manx Proverb
"It is our choices, Harry, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities." - Albus Dumbledore
"True wisdom comes to each of us when we realize how little we understand about life, ourselves, and the world around us." - Socrates
Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 0
Zodiac:

Sometimes it's interesting to see the Abrahamic God and Jesus be treated in discussion in ways that literally no other immortal has been treated in any thread I've seen here.

No one, to my knowledge, has ever posted on here that any member of the various pantheons (be it Roman, Greek, Egyptian, Celtic, Norse, and more) is "invented" (see the "Ancient confession: We invented Jesus Christ" thread), a semi-God, a thoughtform, a villain...

See where I am going with this? If some bible thumper joined and attempted to post "Osiris is a thoughtform" or "Loki is a villain", that post would never get approved, nor should it. It's disrespectful to others' beliefs. If they got past the needing-post-approval stage and were able to post it directly, the post would go straight to the archive the moment a mod or admin saw it.

So why is it OK to write that way about the Abrahamic deity? There are folks here who follow His path, too, you know. And we have earned the same consideration as the adherents to all the other paths represented here.

Just saying.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.

Return to “Immortals”