Vampires, gregori and dragons oh my xD

Do you want to share an amazing dream? Or would you like to have a dream interpreted? Share it!
AriesStarChild_
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 52
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: the ones in my keep
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

I had about 5 dreams today:

1. I'm walking in this cave and I get to the end and there's like this rail road track but going through mountains, my gregori is with me and I'm in this weird outfit that to me isn't rly an out fit. More cloth made into clothes. In front of me it this weird pyramid shaped stone with a small seat. So I sit on it and it starts movin fairly fast around this mountain and up it until I reach the other side. I walk through another small cave to the opening which has a few rocks then a narrow path to walk out, I looked over the rock to see a dragon...but not my dragon. So I look at my gregori and he just tells me "keep going" so we walk through the narrow path past the sleeping dragon to this black sand clearing and around it and in front of me the TALL trees. Above those? There's lots of dragons flying around xD

Part 2: my gregori and I keep walking and I call out to my dragon F. And he appears : 3 he's so pretty. So I get on top of him along with my gregori and I'm flown very high to see the scenery. Very beautiful. Lots of forests and mountain tops and fog haha. We come back down and I ask "where's Y?" (My vamp) so the three of us walk past the place we where at to this building

Part 3: there's like this big party going on and I'm looking for my vamp but get side tracked with food and so I'm looking at it all and decide to get the fried fish and salad. Then I go sit with my gregori and dragon eating food and it's like a side walk I'm sitting on and I hear this small noise so I look under the side walk and there's a TON of hedge hogs cuddling : D!! It was so cute. One came out and ran into my leg and kept hitting it tryna get around it and it was making its little sounds but I heard "excuse me miss, excuse me" lol it's little wet nose nudging me xD so I moved my leg and he hopped into the cuddle party with the rest of the hedge hogs : 3 as this happens there's fireworks going off in the sky, very pretty.

Part 4: so we r now in a building and there's I guess a rave going on. I look all over and can't find Y. So I take a shot out of frustration...then another....bc the music is loud and I can't hear myself think....then another bc why not xD hahaha so now a tipsy me and an amused F (my fallow dragon) and F2( my gregori) are searching for why. We find a staircase and I'm being loud and singing still looking. I hear a noise in the hallway at the end of the steps and decide to follow it. I stop at an entrance to a bathroom and open it to see my vamp, blood all over his neck and on the floor and on his hands and something that used to be living in his hands and him looking at me like "uh oh" what ever he drained blood from no longer had a face...or limbs that I could make out...it was just a mess of organs loosely attached to something with clothes that were ripped. He dropped it and got a towe and wiped his hands and face. He walked towards me and said "are u mad?" I kinda giggled then started laughing xD he was confused. F informed him that I was intoxicated just a little. But the. I got serious and said "of course I'm not mad I have morbid humor anyways you know this. Besides it's just a dream, there's nothing u can do to scare me : 3 if this was in real life then yes I'd be mad bc...we'll murder isn't nice..." then we all laughed together.

Dream 5: I was on some fancy date eating a chimichanga cheesecake (they're so good) with some friends and like. New friends. But the new friends were being rude and talking about me behind my back so I ended up doing magic on them and the girl couldn't talk and looked like a duck and the guys went blind so...yeah haha

D(Bronwyn Angel)A(Sterling Angel)N(Merman)Y(Sanguine Vampire)D(Courtwind Angel)N(Courtwind Angel)F(Fallow Dragon)H(Moss Dragon)F(Gregori)D(Red Demon entity)K(custom kitsune alpha)A(Seraphim Angel entity)Z(slime girl alpha)S(micro bug girl)M(fallen angel)M(Demon-Neb Djinn) L and J(werewolves)J(Concuan)R(DemonVampire)P(Fallen angel entity)R(Succubus Queen)M(Vampire Prince)E(Incubus)D(nympho)
3 spirit guides,DionysisDelinquent(A)ElementalDemon(A)

~Knowledge is at my fingertips~

Return to “Dreams/Dream Interpretation”