The rising of a new head of the pantheon of gods?

Satanicview
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 44
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: Khodam Queen
If I could be anything, I would be...: A vampire
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Master Rorak

According to astronomical signs and position of the stars, experts agreed that this is the time or age for Mercury to " rise ", is it possible that we are going to meet a return of another spiritual being in the flesh? as a direct reincarnation of Thoth/Mercury?.

Also we need to keep in mind that Thoth was the head god of ancient Egypt, when Egypt first became a civilization, he was the god of knowledge ( just like hes father Enki ), a god of mysteries and magick.

In the Emerald Tablets Of Thoth The Atlantean, he mentions that he will reincarnate many times and take many more forms to help us humans achieve superior spiritual feats like he personally once did, when he was young in Atlantis.

To me this is remarkable, after watching the youtube videos of people like Gerald Clark who talk so positive of this possible outcome, i want to know what's everyone's "take" on this subject and if it's valid?.

I also bought the book from Geral Clark called "The 7th planet Mercury rising" it was interesting and packed full of claims to be esoteric knowledge.

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Satanicview wrote: Also we need to keep in mind that Thoth was the head god of ancient Egypt,...
Can you provide the reference for this? Since generally, the head of the pantheon would be Ra (Amun-Ra), Osiris, Set, then Horus.

Satanicview wrote: To me this is remarkable, after watching the youtube videos of people like Gerald Clark who talk so positive of this possible outcome, i want to know what's everyone's "take" on this subject and if it's valid?.

I also bought the book from Geral Clark called "The 7th planet Mercury rising" it was interesting and packed full of claims to be esoteric knowledge.
As mentioned in the other thread, if you're a follower of the Ancient Alien belief systems, then yeah, could be. Not everyone agrees with each other in those systems, though. For example, Philip Coppens did argue against the validity of Sitchin's findings : )

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Shifa
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: Espada
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Despair Kitten

Satanicview wrote:According to astronomical signs and position of the stars, experts agreed that this is the time or age for Mercury to " rise ", is it possible that we are going to meet a return of another spiritual being in the flesh? as a direct reincarnation of Thoth/Mercury?.

Also we need to keep in mind that Thoth was the head god of ancient Egypt, when Egypt first became a civilization, he was the god of knowledge ( just like hes father Enki ), a god of mysteries and magick.

In the Emerald Tablets Of Thoth The Atlantean, he mentions that he will reincarnate many times and take many more forms to help us humans achieve superior spiritual feats like he personally once did, when he was young in Atlantis.

To me this is remarkable, after watching the youtube videos of people like Gerald Clark who talk so positive of this possible outcome, i want to know what's everyone's "take" on this subject and if it's valid?.

Big ol' Grumpy Cat "NOPE."
Why don't you read an actual history book for a change?
Tehuti is not the head Netjer, he wasn't even born first.
Enki is from a completely different pantheon.
So are Hermes and Mercury. They are separate gods. The Greeks had a habit of comparing the Netjeru to their own gods even though they were nothing alike. Like Pakhet and Artemis. Pfft.
Hermes has more in common with Loki than Tehuti.
The Ancient Egyptians never used the Emerald Tablets as part of their religion. That is part of Hermeticism, which came about much, much later, and barely reflects any pharaonic thought.
Also, the Ancient Egyptians were not "people of the book" like modern religions, they did not believe their gods wrote sacred texts. Their civilization lasted so long that the religion morphed and changed quite a bit over the years, particularly as other cultures influenced/invaded them.

If you want to talk about who was the main god around the time Egypt's civilization began, I believe it was Heru. You can see the hawk on the Narmer palette.
The main god changed over time, depending on which city was in power. It was usually Ra, then Amen-Ra, a short stint of monotheism with Aten, then back to Amen-Ra. Oh yes when the Hitties invaded they elevated Set to high status. But Heru was always an important god, older than Tehuti's worship.

Why do you think Tehuti and/or Hermes will be reincarnated? Do you think these gods are dead?
Could you not worship them now?

I see. So this is it. It lies here within this palm. The heart.
Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Endless

Lokakisa wrote: Big ol' Grumpy Cat "NOPE."
Why don't you read an actual history book for a change?
Aside from basically agreeing with you on that, who writes history books?
You can only really know the truth if you were there. All other information is prone to interpretations and assumptions which might be true or false.

Also don't forget, history is written by the victor, so even if your translation and interpretations of a dead language is 100% spot on, it doesn't mean it's the whole truth.
We'll probably never know how many faiths were wiped out over the aeons, without anything to show of their existence.

And who knows, in some parallel universe those books he read might even be 100% truth.
Lokakisa wrote: So are Hermes and Mercury. They are separate gods
Well, the romans adopted Hermes and called him Mercury.
It's equally possible that both are an aspect of the same being or the same guy showing up in different guises.
Has happened with a lot of other gods over time. And don't forget those who were demonized later on.
Lokakisa wrote: Why do you think Tehuti and/or Hermes will be reincarnated? Do you think these gods are dead?
I think he means incarnations like Jesus, walking amongst us. Enlightened and powerful beings inside physical bodies.

Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh
Cult
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Your favorite spirit to work with: distilled spirits

I want you to come back in your other thread

Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Endless

Cult wrote:I want you to come back in your other thread
I think Satanicview went to his happy place.
Not sure if he'll be back so soon.

Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh

Return to “Immortals”