You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 324
Spelled Number: 49
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: High Elf
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Summer Starz
Zodiac:

Hmmm i'm pretty sure only the likes of Buddha or someone like that would be able to do this if it was possible just saying...

Family of 280
I have walked the paths of time but have never found a soul that shines as bright as yours
darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

AngelWings1323 wrote:Hmmm i'm pretty sure only the likes of Buddha or someone like that would be able to do this if it was possible just saying...
It is possible, but then the questions are:
-Is this only in the imagination or inside the head, or is this a form of thoughtform/tulpa/etc., or does this really happen with personal gods/godforms/etc.?
-Can other people detect/sense it as well? E.g. will the followers of Shiva in India and anywhere else hear the person talking via Shiva's mouth?

It's one reason why it is recommended to have a master/teacher, and/or a coven/gathering etc., so that we can receive guidance and measure our progress.

P.S.: Generally Buddhism teaching strives to cut the illusion to reveal the truth, symbolized in the Buddha vs Mara story. I haven't heard any story of Buddha possessing other deities : /

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Cult
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Your favorite spirit to work with: distilled spirits

The answer to what you asked me is so obvious that no one will even bother to break it down extensively, lol. Maybe I'll do it for you if you ask me nicely, I am a good man.

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

Cult wrote:The answer to what you asked me is so obvious that no one will even bother to break it down extensively, lol. Maybe I'll do it for you if you ask me nicely, I am a good man.
Heheh : P

They are some of the questions that can be asked by anyone regarding their interaction with the immortals, and maybe with the companions (spirits or entities). Such questions could be beneficial for the experiencer in order to ground the experience, for reality check, to see if there're deeper personal messages or lessons (not always literal), etc.

And there's actually a more detailed list of questions in this subject as well in the other forum : )

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Hermit Crab
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Zodiac:

Noctifera wrote:
Hermit Crab wrote:"i groomed my mind to be able to stay sane even in complicated situations."

Who're you? Batman?
What were the artists taking? LSD?

Cult
active contributor
active contributor

darkwing wrote:
Cult wrote:The answer to what you asked me is so obvious that no one will even bother to break it down extensively, lol. Maybe I'll do it for you if you ask me nicely, I am a good man.
Heheh : P

They are some of the questions that can be asked by anyone regarding their interaction with the immortals, and maybe with the companions (spirits or entities). Such questions could be beneficial for the experiencer in order to ground the experience, for reality check, to see if there're deeper personal messages or lessons (not always literal), etc.

And there's actually a more detailed list of questions in this subject as well in the other forum : )
Yes.. but the recipient must be ready to handle something they don't want to hear. When it is asked out of genuine interest and with a goal to evolve I enjoy it.

Noctua
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

Hermit Crab wrote: What were the artists taking? LSD?
They were powerful oracles. Satanicview is definitely Batman, it is prophesied in the comic.
Lol.

I wish he would return to the thread rather than scuttle off so soon.

FenOL
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 33
Spelled Number: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: ALL FOR LOVE
If I could be anything, I would be...: succubus lol
My magical/paranormal name...: FenOL
Zodiac:

Olivia wrote:
Cult wrote:I can't tell whether this one was inspired by anime or too many fantasy movies.
In the wise words of my other father, Cult, "Okay, Naruto." HAHAH.
kaki narase sonzai woo koko ni iru to~ arata na tabi ga ima hajimaruuu~wowowowowoowowo wowowoowwoowoowowowo

psst... my fam said they don't want any public name so I guess I have to keep using their race ^w^

Trust and Believe and Respect
Cult
active contributor
active contributor

FenOL wrote:
Olivia wrote:
Cult wrote:I can't tell whether this one was inspired by anime or too many fantasy movies.
In the wise words of my other father, Cult, "Okay, Naruto." HAHAH.
kaki narase sonzai woo koko ni iru to~ arata na tabi ga ima hajimaruuu~wowowowowoowowo wowowoowwoowoowowowo
I'm triggered

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

FenOL wrote: kaki narase sonzai woo koko ni iru to~ arata na tabi ga ima hajimaruuu~wowowowowoowowo wowowoowwoowoowowowo
The meaning, though:
"Strum the tune of your existence and sing that you're here... A new journey is beginning now"

Return to “Dark Arts”