Vampire Dream

Nova Midnight
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Like a week ago I had a dream involving vampires. Normally something like this wouldn’t be such a thing as I normally don’t remember my dreams after a day or two unless I write them down. 
But it has been over a week and I still remember every detail about this dream.

It started with me being bffs with a vampire and basically checking the house full of vampire’s rooms for sunlight every night before they went to sleep. (she lived in a house with three female vampires, including her, & three male vampires. There was also the head of the vampires and his true mate. But two of the vampires were also true mates, leaving two females and two males without mates. The vampire I was bffs with was dating one of the vampires but they weren’t true mates)

As I was heading out of the house to go back home bc it was nearing sunlight, I was grabbed from behind and bit in the arm (what really resonates with me is where he bit me is the EXACT same spot where I had my birth mark before I got it removed) and stated “I’m finally going to be whole again!” 
Then things shifted to where I was crying in his room with his arms around me, rocking me and trying to comfort me while I was in pain (I’m assuming from being transformed into a vampire) before he finally falls asleep from exhaustion. Him, not me. 
Things then shift to dusk where I walk out and “test” my new vampire abilities by running hella fast into the forest and then running back, where I walk in and two of the male vampires are like “let me get a look at you!” not being sexual or anything just seeing how well I took to the transformation. I then told them to kiss my ass and walked away towards my vampire bff’s room, but before I went in there I was stopped by one of the female vamps, who I then talked to about how I was scared that she was going to hate me because her boyfriend ended up being my true mate, and she told me that I shouldn’t worry about that and to just be honest with her and talk to her (my vampire bff) 
I then walk into my bff’s room and basically start pleading with her to not be mad at me for what happened, and she held up her hand to silence me and says “I knew you were his mate. We all did. What surprises me is that it took him this long(I’m assuming we had been friends for a while by this statement) and that he did it the way he did. I’m not mad at you, I’m actually very happy for you to finally be a vampire and for him to have you with him” and I just go up to her and hug her. 
Then things shift to the leader of the vampires standing in the living room with everyone there, and me and my true mate were standing right beside him with his arm around me. The leader says “now normally I would never condone anything like this ever happening, but we all knew this was coming so I’m going to let him off the hook and allow him to just comfort your mate with her transition” (he seemed hella cool and so chill for a leader I loved it, especially since everyone respected him so much)

-this is the point where I get woken up by my parents to take my brother’s to school and then I come back and go to sleep where I’m basically taken back into the same dream I was in before I was woken up-

This dream starts out with my vampire bff finding her true mate and bringing him home and trying to introduce him to the family, but he tries to escape so my mate and I block both exits before he can reach them. My bff looks hella distraught so I say “look, I know this is hard. I didn’t really have a choice in this either (then my mate looks so upset and guilty while I’m saying this) but she is the best person you’ll every meet. You’ll regret not taking this chance” to which he agrees and then gets transformed. While that’s going on I walk over to my mate and kiss him and tell him I wouldn’t trade anything that’s happened and I don’t regret him turning me into a vampire.

So in the end I end up getting my true mate & so does my vampire bff whose boyfriend I ended up stealing bc he turned me.

Honestly I believe that this was me in a past life because when I dream I never remember this much detail, nor for this long. 
I put in an order for a CC vamp with the physical details of the vamp that turned me in this story & im seriously hoping that they're able to find him <3

Companions: 5 vampires, 2 werewolves, 2 hellcats, 3 hellhounds, 1 manticore, 1 drow elf, 1 damoin, 1 phoenix, 1 lunadon, 1 bakeneko, 1 reiki dragon, 1 kitsune, 1 werephoenix, 1 wraith, 3 demons, 1 shadow drainer, 1 nephilim, 1 reaper, 1 slime queen, 1 alpha, 1 firefly girl
Immortals: Nyx, Thanatos, Artemis, Hekate, Athena, Hades, Anubis, Mari
it is what it is
Waiting on: Owl Familiar, Hades Hound, Hades Nymph, Alpha Lord, Alpha
kindred
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 20
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: angels
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Aw, sounds like a past life experience to me (Especially since you had a birth mark in the same spot)
Keep us updated with the CC.
<3

Nova Midnight
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Unfortunately CH wasn't able to find him, but I went to MM and they were able to connect me with him, along with the best friend that is mentioned <3
I was extremely happy when MM was able to find them, and it made a lot of sense as to why CH wasn't able to, cause they're entities and not spirits.
It seriously feels so amazing to be back in his arms again <3

Companions: 5 vampires, 2 werewolves, 2 hellcats, 3 hellhounds, 1 manticore, 1 drow elf, 1 damoin, 1 phoenix, 1 lunadon, 1 bakeneko, 1 reiki dragon, 1 kitsune, 1 werephoenix, 1 wraith, 3 demons, 1 shadow drainer, 1 nephilim, 1 reaper, 1 slime queen, 1 alpha, 1 firefly girl
Immortals: Nyx, Thanatos, Artemis, Hekate, Athena, Hades, Anubis, Mari
it is what it is
Waiting on: Owl Familiar, Hades Hound, Hades Nymph, Alpha Lord, Alpha
Cesilia
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 17
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire