xXTsukiNoOokamiXx
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 23
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampires, Elves
If I could be anything, I would be...: Okami Yokai (maybe)
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Ōkami
Zodiac:

I had never really spoken to Vladimir Tepes yet, despite my binding to him. All the times I had called upon him I received either no response or mere acknowledgement. Last night, however, things got interesting. I called upon him and I was greeted by an almost instantaneous response. He was very much present and seemed amused by my surprise and delight. I told him I was happy to finally have gotten a response, and that I was one of many eager to get to know him. I was allowed to simply “feel” his energy for a bit, and it was abuzz and static. He was fairly sensual, as well. He pretty much snuggled right up close to me. And with my partner right there sleeping on my other side. (oh my, Vlad...how...scandalous…) I commented on how I wasn’t expecting that and his response was to poke me. Got the impression he was smirking too. :| I wondered if it was just my imagination and asked him to do it again and he did. That was also interesting. He was rather playful compared to what I would have expected. Especially given that the times I called him and he only acknowledged me and nothing more, he seemed very serious. Perhaps only because he was busy. I almost wonder if it was really him. I told him I know he’s received the same questions far too often, but was he truly a vampire, or did he receive infusions or astral change? Along with other related questions. I noted that there were vampiric energies involved, though subtle. And he didn’t really feel the same as other human spirits I know. He did seem to be trying to let me feel his energy strongly so I could figure it out for myself, but I can’t really confirm anything. IT could just be me and my expectations. I just don’t know. I did comment to him this, though. And soon after received a vision of a pretty gorgeous man dressed in all black, with pale skin, long soft-looking white hair, and bright cyan eyes that seemed to almost glow. He had an older and arrogant aura about him despite appearing so young. He looked like a young 30. Incredibly handsome. But that vision and his energies seemed different from eachother. I began wondering: Did I meet someone else? Did I meet astral Vlad? Did I meet spirit Vlad? Did I meet both? Vlad’s energies before seemed more serious, but could he have a more playful side? OR was that man in some way associated with Vlad, and decided to come to me? There were certainly vampiric energies present there, but I remain unsure if it was indeed Vladimir. My intuition says they are not related, and I suppose this is possible given that I met one of my other vampires the same way, by reaching out to a well known being and receiving a vision of another after. I will try reaching out to both separately at some point and see what happens. If anyone has any experiences with him to add in here I'd love to hear them

Spirits: 23
Entities: 11
Immortals: 2
"Stop comparing yourself to others. Your accomplishments or lack thereof matter not. No one else can be you. So long as you remain proud of yourself you will attract opportunities and success. Be proud!" -Okami yokai Katsu.
xXTsukiNoOokamiXx
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Update:

So That other vampire is definitely a thing. What happened is basically that I had called Vlad, he answered, we greeted eachother, and then that Blue-eyed vampire came in like a wrecking ball and hijacked my attention. While Vlad was indeed friendlier with me than I would have expected, it was the vamp that was up close to me. Sometimes the way I sense things is by location of the energy. They were both on the same side of me and rather close to eachother, so I only really noticed the vampire after Vlad moved away and the vampire drew my attention to him. Especially since I had specifically requested to speak with Vlad. So none of the rest of my spirit fam was closeby. The past few nights I called this vamp to try and figure out what brought them here, or if they even would answer. So far, he's there the instant I call. His energy is noticeably sensual in nature, if not erotic. After asking about whether or not he'd wanted to be bound and why, He flooded me with a rush of such energy. To which I could only respond "oh....ok!" I feel quite awkward, seeing as on of my fam is infatuated with me, and others significantly interested...now there's one more in the mix. I'm not even quite sure why they are so interested, but I suppose there's no reason to question it. I'm flattered! At any rate, we all decided it would be an interesting opportunity to test my senses out before getting this guy bound, if he chooses to be. So we shall see. He definitely has more to offer, but is stringing me along to find out more. He seems to enjoy the attention. 2ded

"Stop comparing yourself to others. Your accomplishments or lack thereof matter not. No one else can be you. So long as you remain proud of yourself you will attract opportunities and success. Be proud!" -Okami yokai Katsu.
xXTsukiNoOokamiXx
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Ok,well..So alot went on with this Vamp since. XD First let me go into more detail about my meditations with him before deciding to get him bound. There were a few things I sensed from him:
1. He was extremely interested in me
2. He is very sensual/sexual/erotic in nature
3. He said he could teach me things I want to know with magick as well
4. He can perform cleansings, which is what I wanted.

I thought maybe I was projecting some of the specifics like the cleansings onto him since it was something I was looking for at the time. And I had also initially thought he was Vladimir Tepes Dracula, but he actually interrupted the meditation before I saw the vision and before he asserted his energy, so basically as Dracula was coming, he stepped in front and took over the interaction. I got him bound just the other day by Billy over at ThePaganShop, and the vamp's ecstatic over it. I also got an in-depth reading with him, and found out quite a bit!

For one thing, I found out that He's been around for almost 2 years! He came to me when I first started meditating with Vladimir Dracula trying to call him, even before I got Dracula bound to try and reach him better (at the time I thought it was simply because my abilities weren't up to par.) While he assures that I was doing the meditation properly, he was nearby and was drawn to my energy and personality, and then grew to like me. He had been around testing my abilities and my energy since. He tried calling my attention in so many ways, and finally decided to start interrupting meditations with Dracula to do it. I find it hilarious because they actually share the same name, but spelled slightly differently. (he was joking with me about this earlier! He says it was the perfect loophole XD) He was also very impressed that I read him so well in the more recent encounters. To the detail I did, as far as his abilities and personality.

I actually think he's by far one of the strongest bindings I've had, in the sense that I can"hear" what he has to say very clearly and intuitively. We've been hanging out together since, and I learned of a few of the times I nearly caught onto him last year. One of the things he told me just this morning was one of his favorite encounters with me. The time that he had helped me draw him a year or so ago. I also remember it vividly. (I'll post in the gallery later if I can.) I was sitting down to draw Tsukuyomi, but it seemed I just couldn't get it right. I wanted to draw a certain way, but for whatever reason that day I just couldn't get it right and the more I drew, the less it looked like Tsukuyomi. Frustrated, I decided to let whatever happens happen, and wound up drawing a vampire. I felt a presence but thought it was one of my other vampires at the time, as my senses were not as sharp. But as it turns out, that vamp was him! Right down to the smirky smile! I did mess up the hair and a few others things, because I started changing it a little, but it still captures him fairly well. I felt a strange connection to that drawing, but chalked it up as nothing more than artist's attachment, since I did like how the face turned out. He told me he loved it though.

He also told me that he had a few other time's he'd try to interrupt meditations. Sometimes I'd feel sexual energy outta nowhere, and I'd ignore it to focus. XD He says it kinda sucked, but jokes about it now. He also made fun of the times I would be commenting on how hot some vamp characters from games and such, and he would basically be there like "I LOOK LIKE THAT!!! I AM BASICALLY THAT GUY! I AM HERE!! PLEAAASEE NOTICE ME!!" Like Vladimir from league of legends, Vladimir the Poker from What We Do In The Shadows, Alucard from Castlevania... among others. We decided the scenario is like this skit: https://youtu.be/8fjdqSKVxEo?t=137

It's also a major twist where the senpai wants the kohai to notice them. XD He also tells me he found it amusing how confused I was when I tried asking who he was during the hijacked meditation and he told me he was Vladimir Tepes (since that was how I'd call Dracula) He thought it was super cute. I'd be mad, but he's simply too adorable and charming. Plus he assures me since he finally got what he wanted, he won't do that anymore. Even if it's fun. He's also majorly hot and knows it. I have a thing for long hair, and have a thing for white hair on young dudes. He has long white hair. 2lv He's los got these fascinatingly bright cyan eyes, like this: https://www.facebook.com/LeonChiroCospl ... =3&theater

https://www.facebook.com/LeonChiroCospl ... =3&theater

(That is one of my faaav cosplayers by the way.) I couldn't find the exact picture I was looking for that has the right eyes. I was looking for a specific picture of him cosplaying Terra that had the perfect lighting and pose to give the eyes the right look. but Vlad's eyes are pretty much like these. Mesmerizing and wonderful! I'm looking forward to working with him with automatic writing and cleansings/banishments also. And he's equally excited just finally being with me! He's definitely going to help me out with dream work and astral travel too. I'm so excited! <3

no name
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: no anwer
If I could be anything, I would be...: no answer
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: no answer

Congrats on your awesome experiences with your vampire. I think you two have met in former lives, I get this impression from the things you have experienced. Good luck to you both :)!

AriesStarChild_
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 52
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: the ones in my keep

This makes me so happy, praying for your happiness and that it continues strong <3

D(Bronwyn Angel)A(Sterling Angel)N(Merman)Y(Sanguine Vampire)D(Courtwind Angel)N(Courtwind Angel)F(Fallow Dragon)H(Moss Dragon)F(Gregori)D(Red Demon entity)K(custom kitsune alpha)A(Seraphim Angel entity)Z(slime girl alpha)S(micro bug girl)M(fallen angel)M(Demon-Neb Djinn) L and J(werewolves)J(Concuan)R(DemonVampire)P(Fallen angel entity)R(Succubus Queen)M(Vampire Prince)E(Incubus)D(nympho)
3 spirit guides,DionysisDelinquent(A)ElementalDemon(A)

~Knowledge is at my fingertips~
xXTsukiNoOokamiXx
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Thankyou! I definitely let out my inner nerd in this post xD Also here's the link to the gallery picture:

http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/app ... y/image/78

Definitely not my best, since it was just a sketch. I was gonna go and re-draw it. but never did.

AriesStarChild_
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Oh my gawd he's beautiful xD hahaha I'm fangirling for you, after reading this I really wanted to talk to Vlad. Not too sure how to go about doing that. And I understand the long hair thing too I love it, you're one lucky lady

D(Bronwyn Angel)A(Sterling Angel)N(Merman)Y(Sanguine Vampire)D(Courtwind Angel)N(Courtwind Angel)F(Fallow Dragon)H(Moss Dragon)F(Gregori)D(Red Demon entity)K(custom kitsune alpha)A(Seraphim Angel entity)Z(slime girl alpha)S(micro bug girl)M(fallen angel)M(Demon-Neb Djinn) L and J(werewolves)J(Concuan)R(DemonVampire)P(Fallen angel entity)R(Succubus Queen)M(Vampire Prince)E(Incubus)D(nympho)

xXTsukiNoOokamiXx
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Hehe <3 Thankyou! And do you mean Vladimir Dracula? Reaching out to him with the intent of reaching him specifically should be enough. It helps to read a bit about him and know all his full name and title. I plan to finally speak with him soon xD Now that my Vlad won't interfere anymore 2wk

AriesStarChild_
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Hmmm I'll give it a try thanks : )

moonshadowlab
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 30
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: DC
If I could be anything, I would be...: Me Myself and I
Zodiac:

Your encounters with your vamp sound like a lot of fun. It's really neat to know what your beings are thinking and how they try to interact with you :)

Moonshadowlab AKA Lisa B

Return to “Vampire”