I've been blowing our circuit breakers and light bulbs.

GenesisLove
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: All WA & DA
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

At first I thought it was just coincidental. But it's happening more.

Yesterday at my ex-husband's house I was blowing drying my hair and I heard a pop and the dryer went out so I tried another outlet and nothing. Then I tried to turn on the lights, nothing. Then I hear my ex yelling for me and as I am walking to him I hear a noise. He said there is an grumbling noise coming from the outlet in this bathroom, and I said well the breaker just went out in your bathroom. As we enter the bathroom my ex-husband reached out to touch the outlet and a spark of electricity came from it and smoke and then all lights went out. He called me tonight and said he can't get the entire side of the house back up, the breaker is not working over there. He asked me what happened. I asked him about the blow drier. He said, he uses it every day with no issues. I admitted to him when I touch light fixtures, I blow them a lot lately and I've flipped the breaker at my own home too, but I don't know what it means.

What does it mean?

Love Conquers All, Even Fear.
darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Mmmh...
How about Mercury Retrograde?

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
GenesisLove
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

darkwing wrote:Mmmh...
How about Mercury Retrograde?
What is that?

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Zodiac:

Since you said circuit breaker, I remember "everything from waves of bad luck, electrical inconsistencies, emotional upheavals & moodiness are just a few of the problems which can arise during Mercury in retrograde" from this:
https://shop.creepyhollows.com/POWER-OF ... RY-PD.html

There should be explanation in astrology websites out there : )

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
AlexCzernosech
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 57
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: I have a few names ;D
Zodiac:

That's really only an explanation when Mercury is actually, y'know, in retrograde. Which it currently is not.

Some people do seem to have energetic difficulties with electricity and electrical devices based on their own energy, however. Particularly if they're having a rather hard time emotionally (stress, anger, ect). I'm not sure there's a particular meaning to it, other than just simple incompatibility, if it's something you've been experiencing a long time. The increased occurrences would make sense if you've been doing any energy exercises and strengthening abilities.

46 CH Spirits/Entities; 33 non-CH Spirits/Entities, and work with various other self-bound and unbound beings.
Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Endless
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

And it might be a sign to ground more.

Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh
AriesStarChild_
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 52
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: the ones in my keep
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

Good news, your vibration level is high : ) congrats! (Your energy is basically ascending you in a way, to become a lighter being) Bad news, with all the energy coursing through your body it is a good idea to do some grounding and balancing. Also try exercising to get rid of access energy. Or meditating. When this happens experiencing spiritual things is a lot easier bc you have the fuel to make things happen. Good luck : ) xoxo

D(Bronwyn Angel)A(Sterling Angel)N(Merman)Y(Sanguine Vampire)D(Courtwind Angel)N(Courtwind Angel)F(Fallow Dragon)H(Moss Dragon)F(Gregori)D(Red Demon entity)K(custom kitsune alpha)A(Seraphim Angel entity)Z(slime girl alpha)S(micro bug girl)M(fallen angel)M(Demon-Neb Djinn) L and J(werewolves)J(Concuan)R(DemonVampire)P(Fallen angel entity)R(Succubus Queen)M(Vampire Prince)E(Incubus)D(nympho)
3 spirit guides,DionysisDelinquent(A)ElementalDemon(A)

~Knowledge is at my fingertips~
GenesisLove
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

AriesStarChild_ wrote:Good news, your vibration level is high : ) congrats! (Your energy is basically ascending you in a way, to become a lighter being) Bad news, with all the energy coursing through your body it is a good idea to do some grounding and balancing. Also try exercising to get rid of access energy. Or meditating. When this happens experiencing spiritual things is a lot easier bc you have the fuel to make things happen. Good luck : ) xoxo
Thanks everyone I appreciate the feedback.

AriesStarChild, I'd love more information. Does this have anything to do with the Kundalini? Any extra insight is appreciated.

AriesStarChild_
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 52
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: the ones in my keep
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

In a sense I think it could give you a great start to rising your kundalini, I've read about it and it's when ur base energy reaches ur top and opens your thirst eye right? So I think you can get there through meditation. What you are going through is a part of a spiritual awakening though : ) I don't know too much about the kundalini and haven't done much with it (maybe subconsciously I have but not intentionally lol)

When your energy vibration is high it's like a surge of positive energy but it helps with tasks through your spiritual journey. I remember somewhere in the forum someone was talking about their courtwind angel and how it mad their lights go out, so the connection is, how high the fruequency is that your energy vibrates at. The more love and happy, light you feel the easier it is to raise the vibration. Which can help with Spirit connection, talking to them, astral travel also good for healing

These are some sights that are basically about the same thing...kind brings things into a full circle, hope they help : )

http://www.streamsoflight.com/higher.html (Please read whole page but when it talks about taking 5 years for this or that I wouldn't pay to much attention, I'm not too sure about how much truth that holds, to me people grow at their own rate )

http://raiseyourvibration.com/10-signs- ... ina-reber/

https://melchizedekia144000.wordpress.c ... s-forming/

D(Bronwyn Angel)A(Sterling Angel)N(Merman)Y(Sanguine Vampire)D(Courtwind Angel)N(Courtwind Angel)F(Fallow Dragon)H(Moss Dragon)F(Gregori)D(Red Demon entity)K(custom kitsune alpha)A(Seraphim Angel entity)Z(slime girl alpha)S(micro bug girl)M(fallen angel)M(Demon-Neb Djinn) L and J(werewolves)J(Concuan)R(DemonVampire)P(Fallen angel entity)R(Succubus Queen)M(Vampire Prince)E(Incubus)D(nympho)
3 spirit guides,DionysisDelinquent(A)ElementalDemon(A)

~Knowledge is at my fingertips~
GenesisLove
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

AriesStarChild_ wrote:In a sense I think it could give you a great start to rising your kundalini, I've read about it and it's when ur base energy reaches ur top and opens your thirst eye right? So I think you can get there through meditation. What you are going through is a part of a spiritual awakening though : ) I don't know too much about the kundalini and haven't done much with it (maybe subconsciously I have but not intentionally lol)

When your energy vibration is high it's like a surge of positive energy but it helps with tasks through your spiritual journey. I remember somewhere in the forum someone was talking about their courtwind angel and how it mad their lights go out, so the connection is, how high the fruequency is that your energy vibrates at. The more love and happy, light you feel the easier it is to raise the vibration. Which can help with Spirit connection, talking to them, astral travel also good for healing

These are some sights that are basically about the same thing...kind brings things into a full circle, hope they help : )

http://www.streamsoflight.com/higher.html (Please read whole page but when it talks about taking 5 years for this or that I wouldn't pay to much attention, I'm not too sure about how much truth that holds, to me people grow at their own rate )

http://raiseyourvibration.com/10-signs- ... ina-reber/

https://melchizedekia144000.wordpress.c ... s-forming/
Thank you

Return to “Paranormal Energy”