Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: my sprit sisters
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human
My magical/paranormal name...: Warp traveler
Zodiac:

Ok update time 1c .... and apologize 1bt 1sa

I am sorry for last night tantrum in the forum..... stress, mix it negativity and ego make bad stuff 2dz 2dz 2ded .... especially when communicating it my spirits/older sisters..... I almost made A BIG MISTAKE do to a pathetic error of communication .... guys I am sorry 2cy .... sisters I am sorry 2cy .... I should be better then this...

Thankful my sisters in a another question (tarot and I as my succubus individually) told me al was ok and it was a mix understanding.....

As for news .... I got new stuff to help it communication: SPELL-TELEPATHY-PD,SPELL-BLOCK-STRESS-PD,SPELL-BLOCKAGE-THIRD-EYE-PD,SPELL-OPENTHIRD-PD,SPELL-THIRDEYE-IS,SPELL-PROTECT-PD,SPELL-WARRIOR-PD and SPELL-CONNECTINGSPIRIT-PD..... I got this to help it communication and bounding it my sisters <3 I am this dedicated.

More to follow

I was raise Catholic, but I am human first and my religion/ philosophy's respect and dignity.

The Emperor Protects

The road is long.... take steps on at a time.... and you will travel to your destination in peace.

Mantra to ANGER CONTROL... Om Shante prashante sarve krodho pasha mani Swaha
Lionox
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity

Warpy... 1ht

warp traveler
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

1c update time....
Small now..... my 2cy mother fell form some stairs but nothing serious..... I ask my sisters for help and my mother is better ( <3 Thanks Big Sisters) ..... more to follow....

I was raise Catholic, but I am human first and my religion/ philosophy's respect and dignity.

The Emperor Protects

The road is long.... take steps on at a time.... and you will travel to your destination in peace.

warp traveler
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

New update 1c .....

Out of curiosity ( and calling) I got a beinding for: Naga Kanya, Hephaestus and Athena..... lets see what appends... more to follow..........

The Emperor Protects

warp traveler
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

New update time 1c 1s

Frist I want to say I am making small progress everyday..... I cold hold/feel my Big sisters hands on my hands!

Also since this is woman's day <3 ..... A big HUG 1hg TO ALL WOMAN IN CREATION (on this planet and in orders, the sprits and goddesses as well)

May try to send a hug to naga Kanya and a few Immortal goddesses I feel a call ( lets see what appends 2ded )

Love you all!.... more to follow!

The Emperor Protects

warp traveler
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

New updated 1c but on 18+ of forum 1am 1rd :http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/topic68126.html

The Emperor Protects

warp traveler
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

New update time 1am 1c ....

So I was on metro today going to collage..... 1i I ask my sisters a question and I felt a pressure in may hands as a yes signal.... A small victory!

Want to do more it sisters <3 .... still feel small but I will not give up!

My head hurt a bit today think third eye may be opening....

Need my sisters help clamming me down 1sa .... I love my family but.... sick grandparents in a bad mood almost welling at anything, especially my grandmother, my mother is tired and depress do to work and my grandparents and age is starting to affect her, my aunt does what she can to help but she lives a bit away and she is also tired of all the stress....

As for me 2ded .... collage, wanting for on house and privacy, a good job that helps me and for the family... the situation at home...... I don't now how I didn't went on a murdering rampage 2ps 2an or had an heart attack by now.... and don't want to thing of family vacation it them 2ded 2dz ...

Things in my home are a bit bad guys..... *sight* .... this is just to let of some steam..... I want the best to my family and want my independence (still near them of course! Got to help family)....

I want to grow it my sisters and get to now them better , and I am making progress everyday... but it negativity at home...... 1bt 1sa ...

Sometimes I just want to be a little kid aging and be in my sisters arms and cry 2cy ..... just to stop the mental pain and emotional hurt 2cr .... and the adding OF MORE GRUGES! 2ps

Sorry about the steam getting lose a bit 1bt .... more to follow....

The Emperor Protects

warp traveler
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

New Update time 1s 1c 1h

VICTORY! I have seen my Lovely succubus <3 1am

I was dreaming I was in my back ward and it I look at an all black individual (look at a ninja for comparison it the clothes and black smoke).... I think it was a thief and welled at him/it.... when I got closer "it" started to transform.... look who it was <3 1ey 1s 1d 1h .... My <3 lovely succubus <3 ... I could then se very well yet but I she was smiling at me, she had black hair , black wings, small cute goat horns(the ones that make an almost circle)... and I believed I saw what it look like a tail 1spt 1tk ....

I am so happy 1ks 1hg <3 1ht ... I was felling near her "very good" (censured18+ 1no )... she was smiling at me and she pout her arms around me like she was going to hug me.... but before I could speak... 1td 2co 2dz ....

A "guy" that looked like an evangelic preacher or a Jehovah witness was near us all of a sodden and stating yelling random things.... 2an 2ps

Now I am not a racist or something like that 1no 1re ... but 2an 2ps 2an ..."this kind of individuals" levee me in a very dark mood .... for personal reasons AND for what they do in live (putting religion aside... money scams, intolerance, hate, terrorism, abuse and "money washed" ... not all groups and individuals are like this but I have a grudge it this groups.... and in Portugal and Brazil they have REALY Bad view points from the rest of the population.... but moving on... 1td 1bt ... sorry for rant ...)

I got mad at this individual and I told him to stop and leave us alone.... but I wake up..... I was a bit mad at him 2an ....

I try to fall asleep again but no dice.... I don't now what the last part of the dream was about but one thing I now....

I saw my Lovely succubus, I am Making progress and she is BEAUTIFUL! <3 1ks 1hg 1ht

I WILL NOT GIVE UP ! I will see all my sisters and grow it them ! I love them so very much <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 1hg 1hg 1hg 1hg 1hg 1hg 1ks 1ks 1ks 1ks 1ks 1ks 1ht 1ht 1ht 1ht 1ht 1ht

More to follow...

The Emperor Protects

VioletBlue
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 1
If I could be anything, I would be...: wood nymph/Goddess
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Lisette Silvermoon
Zodiac:

Great updates! How long have you had your lovely Succubus?

Embrace your dreams all through the night,for tomorrow comes with a whole new light!
warp traveler
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

VioletBlue wrote:Great updates! How long have you had your lovely Succubus?
Since January along it my other sisters/sprits: an angel, and elf, a naga, a Kenturide and a volk. LOVE them ALL.

The Emperor Protects

Return to “Paranormal Experiences”