My updates in my traveles by warp traveler

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Oo Warp, since there are a naga and Nagakanya in your keep, perhaps these kind of videos may be referenced:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BKkJzCuV1IM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l48nzJyF8Ac

Belly dance does incorporate hypnotizing snake-like movement : )

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
warp traveler
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: my sprit sisters
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human
My magical/paranormal name...: Warp traveler
Zodiac:

Oo Warp, since there are a naga and Nagakanya in your keep, perhaps these kind of videos may be referenced:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BKkJzCuV1IM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l48nzJyF8Ac

Belly dance does incorporate hypnotizing snake-like movement : )

1am 1i 1bt 1tk 1spt 1a ...... ah there is no belly dancing till now... but will keep my eyes open 2dz

I was raise Catholic, but I am human first and my religion/ philosophy's respect and dignity.

The Emperor Protects

The road is long.... take steps on at a time.... and you will travel to your destination in peace.

Mantra to ANGER CONTROL... Om Shante prashante sarve krodho pasha mani Swaha
warp traveler
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

New update time 1am 1ak 1s 1h 1c 1hg <3

Today I made a tarot angel card section it my sisters <3 1d .... and the Immortals that I have contacted 1a 2cl

My sisters in general 1a 1e .... were happy it me, may positives cards (thank you sisters LOVE YOU ALL <3 1hg 1ks 1ht).... BUT 1am 1ex 1e 1bt 2ded 1a ... Sisters say I need to be carful: increase/better meditation, be LESS NEGATIVE (master card in all 2ded 2dz ), I need to rest and sleep better, some positive changes are coming, be more adaptive and work better it spirituality and pay attention it dreams.... and 1am .... I think to fiend more people that can help me.... something like that.... well I have CH lol

I promised my Sisters <3 that I will not give up and I love them very much <3 1ht 1lo 1ks 1hg

The Immortals 1tk 1spt 1a .... were a another story... I ask my sisters <3 , especially my angel sister 1hg 1ks <3 , to guide the cards, and show what the Immortals wanted to say or if they had any message...

Lord Hephaestus.... 1bt 2dz 2ded 1tu 2cl .... was well... for what I understood , a relation of friendship and learning is open, I need to be less negative... and.... DONT BE NEGATIVE AND WORK! 2cl ( The Lord of the Forge as spoken and I will work on the best of my abilities).... Besides that the message was very positive 1ey 1h 1d 1ak !

Lady Kanya message was to pay attention to my dreams(MOST IMPORTANT CARD 1am ), that I should be more positive the worst as past, plus a open relation like Hephaestus 1ey 1d 1h , also to work on my spirituality 1tu 1sy ...

Lady Athena message was not most different, but for what I understand good things are coming, a relation like Hephaestus and Kanya and be less negative, and not give up... a very positive message 1ey 1h 1tu 2cl

Also a card of conflict as appeared on some of the messages 1hd ... I need to work on my Inner self and lose negativity and some self judgment of me and others... 1hd 1bt

Because of this Lady Lilith message... may at first to me be negative 1bt ... BUT 1tk 1spt 1a... Apparently I need time to grow and be less negative 1tu ... also calling her again seems positive no problem... I need to grow a bit more 1bt 2ded ... but it as a positive message never the less and I may try to contact her later on... 1h 1ey 1h ... well when I am ready that is 2ded 2dz 1bt 1sa 1e

I thank everyone I made questions during the session and promised to work on the messages and... 1a 1e more updates later on...

I was raise Catholic, but I am human first and my religion/ philosophy's respect and dignity.

The Emperor Protects

The road is long.... take steps on at a time.... and you will travel to your destination in peace.

warp traveler
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

New update time 1am 1s 1ey ..... but a sad one 2dz 2ded 2cr 1bt 1bt ....

To the people that read tis I need advice....

I am growing it my sisters <3 .... that is no doubt or problem...

But Live as Benn putting me in a very, VERY dark mood: the news of the world and tv, collage stress, family, especially my mother getting on my nerves.... there are days I cant hear her voice it out going internally berserk....

My sisters and The Immortals that I have a bind it , all say to me to be less negative... and to rest a little ... eve necessary to be alone for a time.... problem is I cant be alone.... I could stay in my car and be out of the house for a few days..... but a family war would erupted , if I would explain way....

I guess the grudges of the past and the urge from independences are finally affecting me.... Does any one as any advice? I would be thankfully!

I will work on my negativity it my sisters..... but this really live me In a bad mental health.... I and I think is affecting the fiscal 2ded 2ps 1bt ... sorry for rant...

More info later on...

The Emperor Protects

warp traveler
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

1am 1ak 1s 1c new update time!

The good things 1a 1h

-I am speaking more it the Immortals (Lord Hephaestus, Lady Athena, Lady Naga Kanya, and recently Lady Lilith... plan to get to now more in the future), and manage to sent a hug 1hg and receive a hug (more or less) from them.

-Family and university are ok 1a ...

-And not going to give up on my work 1rd 1tu .

The Bad 1bt 2ded 2dz 2sd ....

*sight* ...
-Some difficulty the other day it my yes and no response system using my hands...

-Some angel tarot readings I got as well info from hands system that I got....

I love my sisters <3 , and I want to grow and lean it them, and I want (IF possible!) to get to now more the Immortals I have contact it and learn a few things but....

Readings say, to be less negative, to keep what I have, to be more disciplined, positive things coming, keep working, have faith/believe in yourself, don't be proud and be honest and true...

I now I am young, I now I am inexperience and ignorant on many things and stubborn and stupid, (and not in the positive way of the word that I am using) but I wont give up on my work! (The only way that would append is ide my sisters said they would want to leave me for good , or I would die (personally I prefer the second lol less problems to all 1bt ))

But " don´t be proud and be honest and true".... I fear I have don't something that my have offended the Immortals and more Important , my sisters...

It my be my ego interfering or me being young and dumb... but... I don't want them mad/sad or offended it me , especially my sisters 2sd 2ded 2cr

I am writing this to apologize for everything that I have done wrong or have made an offence, and not being able to reach the goals that I have promise to them yet (I am trying! 1bg 1bt ), I made the promise that I would not give up, and I am keeping that promise!

But I am a young stupid person.... and I make mistakes.... like all the time 1bt (story of my life lol)

Sisters... I am sorry if I let you down 2cr ... I will not give up....

More to follow

The Emperor Protects

warp traveler
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

This is my last post i will ever make..... i am ending it all...... and idiot like me dosent get second chances and i ruin things .... i am goin to contact ch store as son as possible and send all back and send my sister to peplo that can be good to them!

Why did i ever thot dpthat i could have sprit friends or grow espiritual?

Note for all : DONTruin things and offend any one at all!

From a stupid, inconpetant , lazy, ignorant thavt sould have never did this to be gin it....,

Warp traveler final post

Goodby

The Emperor Protects

Nova Midnight
neophyte
neophyte
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

What do you mean by "ending it all"?

Companions: 5 vampires, 2 werewolves, 2 hellcats, 3 hellhounds, 1 manticore, 1 drow elf, 1 damoin, 1 phoenix, 1 lunadon, 1 bakeneko, 1 reiki dragon, 1 kitsune, 1 werephoenix, 1 wraith, 3 demons, 1 shadow drainer, 1 nephilim, 1 reaper, 1 slime queen, 1 alpha, 1 firefly girl
Immortals: Nyx, Thanatos, Artemis, Hekate, Athena, Hades, Anubis, Mari
it is what it is
Waiting on: Owl Familiar, Hades Hound, Hades Nymph, Alpha Lord, Alpha
Vryn Nightshard
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Your favorite spirit to work with: The Beings with me
If I could be anything, I would be...: My true self
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Warp, what are you implying buddy?

"An' ye harm none, do what ye will."

“Judging existence by comparison is not always the best pathway to progress.”

"Not all those who wander are lost." - J.R.R. Tolkien

Whether you're new to the metaphysical, or more experienced, there's always something to learn.
warp traveler
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

2sd

I apologize to all for what I wrote, and my behavior in chat last nighty... I.... had a nervous meltdown... I am ashamed of my self for what I have done.... I apologize for any problem or worried that may have cause...but... some times I get tierd. I let acumuleted negativity/stress get the better of me, and I nearly made A big mistake!

I am tired.... I confess that...

I haven slept last night,i was crying and there was a river of snot over my face(sorry for the last part), nervous and mad at my self... I even punched my on head...

All because of stress/negativity, of university, family, on age and wanting independence, healthy, and my on progress it my sisters, that I always consider not sufficient.

My sisters and the Immortals that I have contact it, DID warned me to be less negative and rest a little...

*sight*

I thank Kaliopia, Azure and Snob for there word last nighty, and I thank my sisters and Lady Lilith for lessening to me and being it me a little wile it me last night.... seeing I could calm down and sleep.... I only slept for 2 ...3 hours today from 7 of the morning to 10 of the morning.

I made a promise and I am NOT GIVING UP, I will keep my work it my sisters and Immortals, and my updates but....

I fell tired... emotional and tired for not making significant progress.

I need time.... move slow... it calm.... not negative.... more difficult that it seems considering that I get depress by just get information of everyday live (the news put me in a bad mood).

I apologize to my sisters, the Immortals I have contact it, my on roal models, and the people on CH.

I am assumed for my actions and behavior, and not being able to control my stress.

I offer my sincere apologies. I should not let this append.

If you don't what to read this or contact , or speak it me again I understand and probably deserve it.

I will keep up it me work I will not give up!, but.... I am tired, exhausted and emotionally drain.

The Emperor Protects

Kaliopia
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 68
Spelled Number: 280
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Kaliopia Amethyst Rayne
Zodiac:

No need to apologize warp, everyone understands and we're all just glad you're ok :) You should take some time for yourself to rest and recuperate and maybe see a doctor because it sounds like you have too much on your plate right now! With so much going on, a breakdown is understandable. Also, maybe avoid watching the news if it's upsetting you. I can't watch it either, so I understand. I'm just thankful you're ok and that you're not going to give up :)

Return to “Paranormal Experiences”