Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: my sprit sisters
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human
My magical/paranormal name...: Warp traveler
Zodiac:

Update time 1a 2sd

Frist I thank Kaliopia and everyone for understanding ... some times negativity and stress get the better of me.... but I am fighting this.... (found a few mantras to help ... Om Shante prashante sarve krodho pasha mani Swaha (ANGER CONTROL) and OM HANU AATMAYA SHANTI(MANTRA FOR DEPRESSION & ANXIETY)

I made a promise to my Sisters <3 and the Immortals that I have Contact..... going to focus on school(1) and on my spiritual/astral work (1 and 2 as well)... must be MORE discipline and LESS Negative...

Collage is going ok.... so is my health..... but emotional and mental....

I LOVE <3 my family (Mother , grandparents(mother side) aunt (mother sister) and my step uncle and cousin( <3 my best friend.... besides my sisters lol <3 )... but.... *sight*.... a family of stubborn people is difficult...

Grandmother <3 and grandfather have old age (80 is...) and it health problems... especially my grandmother ... she was and IS a very independent and Industrious woman... but lack of mobility do to medic erros and drugs have left her bad.... and it mood suing's.... -_- .... some days she is in a sad mood others she is a grumpy angry woman.... but acceptable....

My grandfather <3 .... the only man I can call father in the world 2cy (my father ran away to brazil... don't care any more..... I think)... is the only person besides my aunt that could put everything in controlee and everybody look up to him.... I am proud of my grandfather... but old age is taking is toll, and healthy and my family situation is not helping...

My aunt <3 , helps everyone, and is a BIG helpfully person... but she lives a bit far away and does what she can.... even she as her problems...

My mother <3 1a 2sd ....*sight* 1a ... (OM HANU AATMAYA SHANTI)...-_-...

Since my parents divorcee and a bit during it... she as always been a woman it HUGE nervous and anxiety problems.... that putting .... the Debts my father left... her job... my family... her on health problems (fiscal and nervous system)... my on house... she is it A LOT of problems and miner grudges over the years and as left her it a sort fuse.... very sort fuse... she almost near a bad mood... especially recently... -__-...

My family and medics, plus acupuncture have been helping her a bit.... and there have been good time s I confess, and I LOVE her, and she is a ward working women, despite her temper she is a good and honest person....

BUT WHY DO I HAVE TO BE THE BOXING BAG OF OTHERS? 2an 2ps 2cy (Mentally and emotionally that is)... I now this my sound a bit selfish of my part but.... I am a bit tired off this situation , especially from my mother "stress".... I want my family to be ok and happy and I want to live next to them , but want independence and live alone (I am at that age).

I now, especially my mother don't and are not like this... this is negativity and stress.... but I am so TIERD 2an 2ps 2cy 2ded 2dz of this situation.... on moment we are ok the next looks a WWI artillery barrage (discussion and mood)-_-...

I am tired of this.... really am... and they are SO stubborn (and in this case not in positive term!)... me and my aunt do what he can.... but grandmother and for me MY MOTHER humor-_-.....

OM HANU AATMAYA SHANTI...Om Shante prashante sarve krodho...

By the Emperor and Creator... internally I don't now how I don't become a KHORNE berserker and go nuts... (sorry)

I will go one step and a day at a time.... this mothers day.... it help from grandfather and aunt I managed to but a portable PC to mother for that day and her birthday (present)... lets hope this helps her mood a bit.... I HOPE 2ded 2dz 2sd ....

During my birthday do.... I am going to have A BIG TALK it all of them... change is need id... to all of us...

I want my family ok and what to live on my on place.... for not only my growth but also for my healthy... if I am not ok I am not of help to no one!

IS THIS NORMAL? I ask you....

More to follow
I was raise Catholic, but I am human first and my religion/ philosophy's respect and dignity.

The Emperor Protects

The road is long.... take steps on at a time.... and you will travel to your destination in peace.

Mantra to ANGER CONTROL... Om Shante prashante sarve krodho pasha mani Swaha
warp traveler
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Zodiac:

New Update 2cl Time 2cl

Benn a wile, yes.... 1a 1e since I posted something... well I have been buzzy it collage it works and test I still am.... I wanted to say that I will return to make more updates... for now all I can say I have grow a lot, I have try to build a better relation it Lord Heapuestus <3 2cl 1hg 1ey , Lady Athena <3 1tu 2cl 1hg , Lady Kanya <3 1hg 1bw 2cl and Lady Lilith <3 1hg 1ks 2cl ... I consider them not just Immortals but Teachers and Friends!, and I wish to get to Know them better and work it them if possible.

Also I bounded and grow more it may Lovely sisters <3 , my Lovely Teachers, companions, confidents, friends, family, Older sisters, my Lovely's <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 1ks 1ks 1ks 1ks 1ks 1ks 1hg 1hg 1hg 1hg 1hg 1hg thank you for everything my lovelies and I wish I can make all of you happy and proud.

I will make more posts in time, for Know busy it collage 2cl

More to come... the train shall not stop!https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mQMgk2ivzrE
I was raise Catholic, but I am human first and my religion/ philosophy's respect and dignity.

The Emperor Protects

The road is long.... take steps on at a time.... and you will travel to your destination in peace.

warp traveler
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

New update time 1am 2cl ..... wait no ... oh ya..... sorry?

I am using my updates to tell.... yes is a bit of update...... I official finished collage 2wk .... now I what for my grades..... however I still have one work that I must give in the 10 of July (my birthday.... don't like the day-_-)... I am in history collage and the work is for "compared religious study's".... I am doing my work on , neo-pagan, Wicca , new age and spirituality in general......

I meant to ask, that (the one that read this) knows of any good site or info about the subject (besides Wikipedia).... help is appreciated...

Besides that I am doing more work it my Lovely sisters <3

More to follow

The Emperor Protects

warp traveler
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

1am 2cy 2cr 2cr NEW UPEDAT TIME AND A SAD ONE....
Hundreds of tress burned
Houses and Vehicles destroyed
Terrains damaged.
150 dislodged from there homes....
72 Injured and some it heavy injuries
62 dead in a fire cause by a Thunder, on a tree, during a dry storm in pedrogao grande , central Portugal....

I am sad and angry..... angry because so much dead and destruction could have Benn avoided if there was better preparation! People were burning in there cars , on the road, after returning from a river beach!

I am sorry for the sad/angry rant...

My hopes are it the victims and there victims, I hope they can get up from this and live on and the area repair.... but lives are difficult to repair..... so many lives, and nature affected by that fire that is till on....

I hate will fires 2an 2an .... in Portugal during the summer this is unfortunately become a "normal occurrence".... both natural and man made....... man made 2an 2ps

The Emperor Protects

Return to “Paranormal Experiences”