Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 9
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Silver Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: me
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: margim nogrim
Zodiac:

So before I get into what I would like to ask the community I would like to share an experience with you all. A few weeks ago I was in a meditative state of mind and I found myself in contact with the clown.
The clown is a being that fed on my fear of clowns appearing as pennywise from Stephen Kings it(scariest of clowns imho). It would chase me down in my dreams and tickle me in the ribs so hard and in a way that I could physically feel it. It took me YEARS to overcome my fear and when I did the thing lost its power over me allowing me to find myself on a spiritual level.
Anyway during mediation I found myself in contact with this trickster and I told it how I understood why it did what it did and that I bore no ill will towards the thing. The feeling I got off it was it respected my response but gave no reply. So the last thing I asked it was I asked for its name. Now I know this thing b.s.in me because the reply it gave me was Ishtar. I know that's not its real name and I never knew what Ishtar was or represented but when I started to do research on the subject I see how Lilith and Ishtar are similar.
I know there are people that have a better understanding of both Lilith and Ishtar so I was wondering what are the similarities between the two? Are they both considered the mother of ubi? Are they menevolent or benevolent? If they are the mother of ubi, who were there mates? I have a ton of questions on the subject and I can only ask more questions based on the answers. I'm sorry for the wall of text but if anybody can enlighten me on any info in general I would greatly appreciate it.

Some stars shoot higher then the rest but the closest stars to the earth burn brightest.
Zamorak666
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

Ishtar is also known as goddesses Isis and Astaroth, among many other names.

Lilith is also known as the goddess Kali (and many other names as well), and as the twin flame and favorite wife of Satan (who is also known as the Gods Enki, EA and many other names). She is also known as the Queen of Vampires & ubis.

Much more info on both of them can be found in my signature below.

fuszay
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Zodiac:

Thanks Zamorak for the info, so Ishtar and Lilith are different and Lilith being the mother of vamps as well as ubis is pretty interesting to me. I checked out your Sig link but I couldn't find anything about the beings in general, could you please send me a direct link to any relating info on the subject?

Some stars shoot higher then the rest but the closest stars to the earth burn brightest.
fundude53
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: there all cool
If I could be anything, I would be...: dont know yet
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: carlos the jackel

Lilith is kali I don't think so

spirits lots
Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Endless
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Zamorak666 wrote: Lilith is also known as the goddess Kali (and many other names as well), and as the twin flame and favorite wife of Satan (who is also known as the Gods Enki, EA and many other names). She is also known as the Queen of Vampires & ubis.
Much more info on both of them can be found in my signature below.
Lilith is actually Samael's consort. Satan has other wives.
Joy of Satan has a lot of useful info, but their views are rather....extreme to alt-right.

Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh
DualWanderer3
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 23

fundude53 wrote:Lilith is kali I don't think so
I would agree but if it's going off of the dark goddess or dark mothers in general then it's not wrong to say from what I know.

Blessed be

fuszay
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Hey guys good morning! Thanks for all the replies its been informative and I'm thankful for that.
fundude53 wrote:Lilith is kali I don't think so
Hi fundude, could you elaborate please? Any links or perspective you can share would be great.

I guess a more specific question I have about Lilith and or Ishtar (I'm still on the ropes if they are the same or similar enough) is if they produced offspring did they do so with angels?

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
fuszay
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Thank you so much darkwing! These are great resources I'll be studying this all day :), something I noticed on my first glance through is the recurring theme of both Lilith and Ishtar having lions as protectors, it still leads me to believe there is a connection between the two. I guess I'll look up the spiritual meaning of lions and go from there but if you have any more insight to share on this that would be awesome.

Zamorak666
new here
new here
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

Lilith: http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... ilith.html

Astaroth AKA Ishtar: http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... aroth.html

Many of the Gods and Goddesses go by different aliases that vary from civilization to civilization, and also can represent different archetypes of themselves. For example, Aphrodite and Athena, both Greek Goddesses, are the same being - which is Ishtar, AKA Astaroth. Aphrodite represents the pure feminine beauty (she is known as the most beautiful Goddess), while Athena represents her deep-thinking, strategical warrior side. She is also known as Isis to the Sumerians, etc etc.

You will hear many different "theories" people have, most of which are neo-pagan ideologies. Take these with a grain of salt.

I strongly recommend you read this, it will give an in-depth explanation of this all: https://josministries.prophpbb.com/topic17568.html

Return to “Immortals”