Walkswithwolf on Etsy

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
jay76rs
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 9
Spelled Number: 4
Your favorite spirit to work with: djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

January 24 I bought a one-question reading from a seller on Etsy named Walkswithwolf. She has a 100% rating,so I figured she must be good. I bought the reading and she got in touch with me almost immediately asking which email I wanted it sent to,so I told her to send it to my Gmail. The next day I got a notification saying that the item had shipped. But I never got anything. I always try and give sellers the benefit of the doubt;I know real life has to come first and people get busy at times. So I waited. A week went by and then a note appeared on her shop that she was away for a while. A few days ago,I got a notification that the shop had opened back up. Bear in mind,it has been almost three weeks at this point. So I messaged Walkswithwolf and asked if she had gotten to my reading yet. Well,she fired back some pissy response about "There's multiple conversations in Yahoo mail and how can you not remember because you asked more than just the one question. You need to check your email because you responded multiple times for the multiple questions," Which I did not;I have every email between myself and Walskwithwolf and I only asked the one question like it said in the item details. Then get this,sports fans. She tried to flip it on me like it was my fault for not bugging the crap out of her every single day over this. Then she had the gall to tell me not to seek her services anymore to avoid hassle and headaches and "What kind of person waits almost 3 weeks then comes back and says 'Where's my reading?' A regular person would be on it the next day or at least two days after if nothing was received," Nice. So it's now my fault because I can be patient and not browbeat people over some little thing? Don't seek my services anymore,she says. Well don't worry. I wouldn't buy from that *boop* again if she was the last reader on earth. Oh,and on a side note,after she got done reading me the riot act,she refunded the money I paid without me even asking. Sounds like somebody has a guilty conscience.

kindred
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 20
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: angels
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Sorry to read this bad experience, i dislike sellers like this.

jay76rs
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

I could have bared my fangs and snapped right back at her,but that would have looked bad on me. And she seemed like she would be petty enough to report it to Etsy,even though there's really not much they can do. Eh. It is what it is,I guess.

supersaiyan5
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 11
Your favorite spirit to work with: vamps
If I could be anything, I would be...: vampire
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

well at least she refunded your money that's a good thing

Gypsy
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 15
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: Changes daily
If I could be anything, I would be...: fae
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: It's a secret ;)

Wow! So sorry you went through this. I had a shop on Etsy for a year and a half (jewellery). I don't know how long this individual has been there but the way they operated with me when I first opened my shop was this; I would have someone purchase an item. I would receive notice and usually the next day,I would ship it out to them. I purchased my shipping labels through etsy because it was cheaper than purchasing postage on my own. As soon as I purchased that label the customer was sent an automatic email stating that their purchase had been shipped with a tracking number. The funds were then deposited two days later. I had to purchase the label or tell etsy I was purchasing my own shipping label before they would release funds(understandably so). My point is this, I have heard countless stories of individuals who would tell etsy they were purchasing their own shipping labels just to get the funds released and then not ship out their merchandise to very angry customers until a week or two later. I never understood why etsy worked like this. It really made customers Leary of purchasing from honest people like myself. It sounds as if she said the merchandise was shipped just so she could receive your payment. It would be very easy considering it sounds like it was all email. Contact etsy and complain .Also, you should be able to log in and give a customer review. She can't remove it and no one wants bad reviews. All she can do is to respond to your review so everyone can see. Hopefully you can get this resolved. Good luck!

Gypsy
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 15
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: Changes daily
If I could be anything, I would be...: fae
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: It's a secret ;)

I didn't see the part about the refund until now.That's what happens when you read with a migraine lol. If she refunded your money there isn't a lot you can do unfortunately. Even if you give a bad review the only response you will get will probably be that she refunded your money and sorry.Her worrying about a bad review is probably what made her decide to refund her fee.

jay76rs
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

So I just went back to the shop to leave my review. She left a note saying she was taking a short break. Shocker. She was all sweetness and honey as she explained about needing to get caught up and that she was still going to finish everybody else's order. Then I started looking through some of the reviews other people had left. There weren't many,but a few people were not happy with their results. In each case,she had some kind of backhand comment to make. "Don't shoot the messenger," "I only report what I see," And my favorite: "Sadly it is clarity you seek,"

jay76rs
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

She messaged me last night saying she was going to open a case against me today. 2an I'm not really sweating it,though. What,if anything,can Etsy really do about the situation,you know? Wag their finger at me? Smack my wrist and tell me to be nice to the sellers? 2hp

zoron
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragon
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Zoron

I have never done business on Etsy before but if they work like eBay in anyway they could ban your account and some sites will also ban payment info and such so if you try making a new account and try storing payment info it will auto ban you for doing so. The thing I do not understand is how in oblivion would she even have a basis to a claim whatsoever? She doesn't fulfill her end of the deal and gives a refund, YET opens a case against YOU? Sellers like that hawk me off. That is like criticizing the average eBay seller who makes every spirit out there a djinn hybrid or spams the word Illuminati on everything(despite the Illuminati being an atheist organization that did not believe in gods or spirits in any way or form XD), then them harassing you or buying an item from you just so they can leave a bs negative to make you look bad.

jay76rs
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Not sure what her deal is,but she only seems to act like this toward people who weren't satisfied with their reading. It's like she has this attitude of,"You DARE doubt my power?!" I'm not sure how fast Etsy works,but it's been 48 hours since she made that threat and I haven't heard anything so far. I think she wanted me to blow up,curse at her or whatever so she'd have something to use against me.

Return to “Seller Review”