Secretsensations 2017

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
sandalwood
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Re: Secretsensations 2017

Postby sandalwood » Wed Apr 26, 2017 8:50 pm

emily wrote:
kindred wrote:haha, that is what i would love to know, as i do not like recieving one line for "readings"

Was looking for this too but didnt find an answer, unless its there and i missed it.

I wasn't replying because the I've already replied in this thread about this. I'll just quote my answer.

sandalwood wrote:182 words 891 characters. Depends on what the spirit has to say. Maybe much better if you have specific question.

There can be miracles, When you believe..
Though hope is frail, Its hard to kill.
Who knows what miracles, You can achieve...
When you believe somehow you will, You will when you believe. :dancing:

kindred
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 20
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: angels
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Postby kindred » Wed Apr 26, 2017 9:08 pm

sandalwood wrote:
emily wrote:
kindred wrote:haha, that is what i would love to know, as i do not like recieving one line for "readings"

Was looking for this too but didnt find an answer, unless its there and i missed it.

I wasn't replying because the I've already replied in this thread about this. I'll just quote my answer.

sandalwood wrote:182 words 891 characters. Depends on what the spirit has to say. Maybe much better if you have specific question.

yes, i saw your reply after i posted, cheers!

kindred
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Postby kindred » Wed Apr 26, 2017 9:10 pm

emily wrote:
kindred wrote:
BinariesOfDreamsAndInk wrote:
sandalwood wrote:Tried "spirit interview" on her sale. My order was fulfilled after 5 days.

I didn't gave specific question so it's a general interview on whatever the spirit has to say. It was an interesting reading. 1tu

If you don't mind my asking, how long was the interview? I mean, how much did your spirit or spirits have to say?

haha, that is what i would love to know, as i do not like recieving one line for "readings"

Has anyone tried any of the blook magick ones in the store? Im debating on those. The spirits are tempting but i'd wait on those.

i have the blood magick third eye bracelet, I am seeing subtle changes :)

emily
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: All ^^
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampyre!
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: don't know yet :P

Postby emily » Fri Apr 28, 2017 4:47 pm

kindred wrote:
emily wrote:
kindred wrote:
sandalwood wrote:Tried "spirit interview" on her sale. My order was fulfilled after 5 days.

I didn't gave specific question so it's a general interview on whatever the spirit has to say. It was an interesting reading. 1tu

If you don't mind my asking, how long was the interview? I mean, how much did your spirit or spirits have to say?

haha, that is what i would love to know, as i do not like recieving one line for "readings"

Has anyone tried any of the blook magick ones in the store? Im debating on those. The spirits are tempting but i'd wait on those.

For how long have you had it now? Have you seen your spirits yet? :)

kindred
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Postby kindred » Fri Apr 28, 2017 7:48 pm

emily wrote:
kindred wrote:
emily wrote:
kindred wrote:

I have only had it a few weeks, my situation is complex, someone done working to block my 3rd eye, so recovering from that. :)

Chouki
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: All my spirits
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Postby Chouki » Sat May 27, 2017 12:18 pm

kindred wrote:
emily wrote:
kindred wrote:
emily wrote:
kindred wrote:

I have only had it a few weeks, my situation is complex, someone done working to block my 3rd eye, so recovering from that. :)

Bumping!^^
Hello kindred, i was curious to know if you had any improvements since then with this blood magick for your 3rdt eye?
I have eying it since some time now,i am still not a customer but i am dreaming in give this seller a try!hehe!^^

kindred
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Postby kindred » Sat May 27, 2017 12:42 pm

Chouki wrote:
kindred wrote:
emily wrote:
kindred wrote:
emily wrote:
kindred wrote:

Bumping!^^
Hello kindred, i was curious to know if you had any improvements since then with this blood magick for your 3rdt eye?
I have eying it since some time now,i am still not a customer but i am dreaming in give this seller a try!hehe!^^

Not much more to report honestly. I might try the techniques again

Huffdamagicdragon
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 1221
Spelled Number: 221
Your favorite spirit to work with: Lampades
If I could be anything, I would be...: djinn
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: DämonZerstörer

Postby Huffdamagicdragon » Sun May 28, 2017 3:24 am

I just received in the mail 2 items for myself and one I ordered for Huffette. All were spellcast. Most of you know I don't sense many items, but when I held this, and said to myself to activate the spell, it had a very strong warming sensation and Huffette had the same sensation given her comments to me. I will post more when the results begin manifesting.

wayyy too many in my keep to count let alone list
mostly djinn and dragons though

Chouki
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: All my spirits
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Postby Chouki » Sun May 28, 2017 10:11 am

Not much more to report honestly. I might try the techniques again

Kindred, Thank you for your answer! 2hp

chemseraph
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 30
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Hellhound & Wood Elf
If I could be anything, I would be...: Adam Sandler

Postby chemseraph » Tue May 30, 2017 3:39 pm

Since the reviews here were good, I ended up shelling out for a witch and a wizard, bound to me rather than mailed. Had a few tidbits of communication from CH spirits, as well as some physical anomalies from spelled items, so interested to see the differences between sellers.

Jump through the mirror, leave fear behind.

Return to “Seller Review”