acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 52
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: the ones in my keep
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

So I was meditating with my bronwyn today and I decided to do some visualizing. There's this field, very long and beautiful with little white flowers everywhere, big tall trees surrounding it. This is my happy place, peaceful and large. I turn around and I see my bronwyn with a smile on his face, I also see there is a dirt driveway now splitting the field so he takes my hand and we sit on a pic nic bench that's now in the field. I sit on the table part while he sits on the chair part and I play with his long hair while he lays his head in my lap. The wind is lightly blowing the sky is blue with minimal clouds and I'm in this nice cotton dress. He's wearing all white it's very perfect. Then the sky starts to get grey and he says "did u want rain?" I tell him "I like the sound of rain" so has the rain starts to fall I lift a hand and the rain freezes in place before it touches our skin, he smiles, grabes my hand gently then picks me up bridal styles and we walk on the dirt driveway to this huge house that's not at the end of the driveway.

All a very pretty image, once we get into the mansion my meditation ends because I'm now asleep xD hahaha

So DREAM START:I'm in the grocery store with these two youtubers just buying food and what not, when I see one of my fav models (I'm realizing now that all of my spirits decided to dream with me today) he is my merman in disguise haha. He's trying to escape a few fans when the youtubers I'm with suddenly yell his name and so he starts running in a diff direction this is where I decide to break character (dream character) and help him. I run in an opposite isle until I reach him grab his hand and tell him to follow me, he asks "where r we going?" I momentarily smile and say "trust me :)" he does and we run to the toy section of the store which is empty (there's no ppl) I catch my breath and focus a little bit and say a few "spell" words and grab his hand again.

A fan of his walks by and stands in front of us but also looks past us saying "I coulda sworn I heard his voice over here" gave up and walked away. The model looked at me in awe and said "how can he not see us? Are we invisible !?" I laugh and tell him yes. So still holding hands we have small talk while walking down a road, with several trees, he then says "I wish we could hang out more you're really cool." So I let god of his hand and instead hug him from behind. Confused he asks "what're you doin?" I say "we're going on an adventure : D" and with that I grow a pair of white wings and jump of the ground with him flying into the sky. It's so beautiful above the clouds. So I stop for a minute and call to my dragons and they show up flying with me, I place the model on one of them while I sit on the other. After a few moments we reach the destination. In the middle of the sky, above the clouds I clap my hands and it echoes to reveal and dragon scale bridge. We hop off my dragons while they land on the bridge and all of us walk down the bride till we get to the door, i reach into my heart chakra for the key to the door and unlock it, we all walk inside. While I lock it back. I also put my hand on the door bringing the bridge back into the door (like it gets sucked into it or something, and I hide our existence again.

So we are now inside this circle room with big black rocks as walls and black smooth rock with like grey weathered lines for the flood. In the middle of the floor was a well full of water(I touched it and it rippled) but it showed the blue sky. I kiss my dragons and they go to their rooms from this main room. Me and the model that is in awe haha walk down this black hallway for like 3 minutes to this portal, we jump through the portal and we are now in a very big house. It's a little on the empty side but I tell him "welcome to my home : )" there where many bedrooms. All the doors open. Some empty some furnished. There were candles lit here and there. I could tell that this portal or what ever we were in was moving. I tell him we can go anywhere if he'd like. He follows me as my spirits one by one start coming out of the rooms and greeting me. Some of them I can't see very well. Like I can see their body but not their face completley. We all walk outside to a swing set that just looks like it's in the clouds but we r still hidden and confined to the space of this portal that I call a home. We all relax around it and watch as we move above the continents, looks like we are headed towards Japan. There's this looking glass on a door above me and I look through it to see that we are actually above this beautiful lake with a sunset passing through. (I guess the is in both dimensions, idk but it's really cool) DREAM END

The dream came to an apprupt end when I got a phone call. But this was one of the coolest most lucid dreams I've ever had and I'm grateful for my spirits showing me portals and what not. I'm beyond happy : )
Xoxo happy keeping

D(Bronwyn Angel)A(Sterling Angel)N(Merman)Y(Sanguine Vampire)D(Courtwind Angel)N(Courtwind Angel)F(Fallow Dragon)H(Moss Dragon)F(Gregori)D(Red Demon entity)K(custom kitsune alpha)A(Seraphim Angel entity)Z(slime girl alpha)S(micro bug girl)M(fallen angel)M(Demon-Neb Djinn) L and J(werewolves)J(Concuan)R(DemonVampire)P(Fallen angel entity)R(Succubus Queen)M(Vampire Prince)E(Incubus)D(nympho)
3 spirit guides,DionysisDelinquent(A)ElementalDemon(A)

~Knowledge is at my fingertips~
Jimy
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 8192
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Sexual entities
If I could be anything, I would be...: Free
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: parajimy maybe
Zodiac:

You're a huge dreamer lol

A male chatting with his succubus:
- You know, you are ridiculously attractive for a devil woman.
- I know, but thanks for saying so. Devil women have feelings too!
- Are you ... going to kill me?...
- Yes... but you'll enjoy it!
- ... ok!
AriesStarChild_
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

I usually remember a lot of the details : )

D(Bronwyn Angel)A(Sterling Angel)N(Merman)Y(Sanguine Vampire)D(Courtwind Angel)N(Courtwind Angel)F(Fallow Dragon)H(Moss Dragon)F(Gregori)D(Red Demon entity)K(custom kitsune alpha)A(Seraphim Angel entity)Z(slime girl alpha)S(micro bug girl)M(fallen angel)M(Demon-Neb Djinn) L and J(werewolves)J(Concuan)R(DemonVampire)P(Fallen angel entity)R(Succubus Queen)M(Vampire Prince)E(Incubus)D(nympho)

kindred
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: angels
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Sure are beautiful dreams :) There is nothing better than the dream realm ;) <3

kindred
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: angels
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Sure are beautiful dreams :) There is nothing better than the dream realm ;) <3

AriesStarChild_
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Haha very true, thank you for reading c :

Nova Midnight
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

I don't work with angels, but after reading this I'm really tempted to start <3

Companions: 5 vampires, 2 werewolves, 2 hellcats, 3 hellhounds, 1 manticore, 1 drow elf, 1 damoin, 1 phoenix, 1 lunadon, 1 bakeneko, 1 reiki dragon, 1 kitsune, 1 werephoenix, 1 wraith, 3 demons, 1 shadow drainer, 1 nephilim, 1 reaper, 1 slime queen, 1 alpha, 1 firefly girl
Immortals: Nyx, Thanatos, Artemis, Hekate, Athena, Hades, Anubis, Mari
it is what it is
Waiting on: Owl Familiar, Hades Hound, Hades Nymph, Alpha Lord, Alpha
AriesStarChild_
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

They're very sweet : 3

Return to “Angels”