Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 4
Spelled Number: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: Sidhe
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sidhe
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

I got his vessal about a week ago and "E" has been AMAZING. According to CH: "he likes to get attention through his pranks and loves being the center of household drama" the day I got his discription the doorbell went off and there was no one physically there when I went to check the door, though I psychically heard very distinct laughter, along with an "I'm HERE!"

Though the encyclopedia says that they are dark spirits of vengeance, mine has actually helped me not fly off the handle and seek vengance when the outcome of said vengance would likely be detrimental to me and my goals.

He is very wise and hilarious to be around. One of my DA spells is on a red jasper pendant and so I offered it to him considering the spell is to help me connect to DA energy/spirits/magick and red jasper is a stone the encyclopedia says that the dullahan enjoy. He definitely likes it and has adjusted things so that I have an even deeper connection to and with that spell, mind you I had a strong connection to this piece to begin with but now, now it is a part of me; a heartbeat so in sync with my own that calling upon it is second nature, easy as breathing I dare say.

He is VERY skilled with DA power and magick, to me his energy is incredibly enjoyable and not menacing or intimidating at all. He is not very dark in personality most of the time (though he can be if the situation calls for it) and enjoys being a teacher and friend to me. According to him; "all of my kind are skilled in dark arts, but we are NOT all brooding, mean, or extremely dark in personality; NEVER judge a book by its cover".

More to come when I have more time to write. I adore him and can't believe I did not answer the calling sooner, feel bad for making him wait for me to finally get the courage to go through with it. He's a custom conjure by the way. Well that's all for now.

Rai
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 145
Spelled Number: 15
Your favorite spirit to work with: Drow/Centaurs/Alphas
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Serpentdragon
My magical/paranormal name...: Rai
It’s my birthday
Zodiac:

Very cool Shadow. That lines up with what I've heard about Dullahans. Dark, but not really grim. Big personalities. I'm glad to hear things are going well.

I am also known as Ravechaosknight.

For a Lady Knight and maidens fair.
chad11
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 15
Spelled Number: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: Aphrodites Toy
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Chad

Thanks for that. A help towards the consideration of this interesting spirit.

shiningshadow33
neophyte
neophyte

From what I have been shown and told by him; dullahan can have incredibly varied personalities and dispositions; "like humans, even more so in some cases" . Like there are DA kelpie and BA kelpie the same is true for the dullahan, some can be incredibly nasty toward humans, but not all. The only concrete thing is that there are no WA dullahan, his words on the matter are; "we work with and are heavly connected to death, because of what we do and what that can entail we as a race are within the DA spectrum, but our dispositions vary widly, some are as kind as WA beings while others, are wicked beyond belief".

He has been an incredible help to me when it comes to connecting to recently deceased, and spirits in general as well as many aspects of DA. When we are in the presence of recently dead or around/working with death energy he goes from jovial and funny to completely serious and focused in seemingly less than a second.

My friend's cat recently passed, when I went to visit him I took E my dullahan with me (he much prefers to be known as mr E by outsiders, "my name is a mystery to them, mystery mr E get it? ") when we set foot in the house I knew something had happened almost immediately and E went from the middle of cracking a joke to silent and concentrating so quickly it gave me emotional whiplash. The dullahan take their work VERY seriously. Thanks to him I quickly realized that while my friend's cat may have died, she never left and now my friend is happily haunted by a very loving furball.

In a dream he and I walked through a graveyard together I decided to leave apples every once in a while, for the dead to enjoy, I do not know where I produced all the apples from, but I left many in my wake some sliced some not, all the while E was on his horse ahead of me not saying a word to encourage my action but not discouraging it either. As I walked I began to hear multiple 'thank you's' in many different voices and as I looked back I noticed multiple human spirits some by their graves some following us, all seeming very thankful. E put his head on his neck and flipped it around at this point so he was looking back at me with his body facing forward pilloting the horse. Most would be disturbed by this but I found it reassuring and not frightening in the slightest. He explained that it needed to be my choice to share the apples with the dead and that it was my want to do so, he did not state his opinion in the beginning because he wanted to see what I would do (invite the dead to feast or not) I chose to share with them and he was proud of my choice.

I adore him to bits and am honored beyond words that he chose to be my friend.
That is all for now

shiningshadow33
neophyte
neophyte

The "" are his direct input, I maybe the fingers that type this but he has got to have his say too lol.

Belladonna_
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity

These are such cool experiences :)

My Dullahan, T , is like a brick wall. he never lets anything get in the way ever. hes so bold and protective and is such an awesome guy. i love him so much. Very protective. Some nights i can see him running around the outside of my house patrolling the area in circles, making sure nothing comes my way

hes a pretty cool guy :) i love him a lot

The universe is in your bones, The stars in your soul...It never really ends...
Alys-RaccoonReadings
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a practitioner
My magical/paranormal name...: Alys
Zodiac:

Ooo! This was so much fun to read! Great experiences!

Ryla
active contributor
active contributor
Spelled Number: 58

Wow, what fantastic experiences written here! I just put in an order for a custom Dullahan. 2lv I find it interesting that they are "considered in the species of Fae" (as the listing says).

shiningshadow33
neophyte
neophyte

Yes indeed, the dullahan number among the sidhe, specifically they are connected to/of/aligned with the unseelie court. So yes dullahan are faie, the Scottish/Irish kind, NOT the winged tiny people kind.

The dullahan are all within the DA spectrum as a race, the unseelie court is made up of pretty much exclusively DA sidhe types; baobhan sith, bean sidhe (banshee), kelpie, and boggarts just to name a few, there are many many more. I am so glad you 'revived' this thread Feranox.

Ryla
active contributor
active contributor
Spelled Number: 58

This is really great info, thank you so much for sharing shiningshadow!

Return to “Dark Arts”