Info wanted; manifestation through dreams?

NekoTheCat
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 31
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: Servitor/Kitsune
If I could be anything, I would be...: Nekomata
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Sora
Zodiac:

So lately I've seen my powers develop inside my dreams more as I got a better handle of them but when I had a nightmare a week ago, it seems I brought something into earthen realm with me. I seen it when I woke up then it was gone, it's a shadow creature with big hands, long sharp fingers, and a very grabby personally. Seems when I made me escape it hitched a ride, so it proves to me that my powers are manifesting slowly here but quicker in astral. The more I seem to gain control the easier it seems to see things clearly when I wake, I'm not sure how exactly to rush the process along though but I need to practice irl too.

Every thing seems to be creeping open little by little like a door when a killer's sneaking in but my ability to sense a presence is stronger than it was, I just find it hard to differ the type of energy it gives off. Anyone have info that would be useful, or if you could teach me a bit. I'd appreciate it

Sincerely NekoTheCat~

May The Spirit Of The Tiger Be With You & May The Moons Light Guide You Down The Right Path©
darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Or, it can be something affecting your dream from the outside, e.g. a mare. Thus it doesn't manifest from your dream, but already outside while entering your dream : )

Did you do protective rituals etc before going to sleep?

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
NekoTheCat
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 31
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: Servitor/Kitsune
If I could be anything, I would be...: Nekomata
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Sora
Zodiac:

darkwing wrote:Or, it can be something affecting your dream from the outside, e.g. a mare. Thus it doesn't manifest from your dream, but already outside while entering your dream : )

Did you do protective rituals etc before going to sleep?
I enchanted my room when I was a kid so nothing evil could enter, salt line near the window seal too. I don't usually have nightmares, it's a one in a hundred day thing since in my dreams I'm usually protected by my spirit family that like to play along with it.

I'm not good with rituals, when I'm tired I sleep. I know the creature wasn't inside before I woke up, I've done it before with a certain demon that attacked me, and it happens to be the one whom I cut with my small sword inside my dream. I didn't only injure it but scared it so it escaped when I woke up by it didn't stick around it left immediately, that's when I had stopped having horrible nightmares so they're only mild now.

Sincerely NekoTheCat~

May The Spirit Of The Tiger Be With You & May The Moons Light Guide You Down The Right Path©
darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Another possibility is, that it was one of your companions. DA spirits/entities can cause nightmare indeed.
Have you asked them one by one, what is the nature of the nightmare?

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."

Return to “Message Board - Wanted/Classifieds”