neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Fallen Angels
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

I feel like the further I go along the less positive the experience gets or at least it's like one step forward, two steps back. Tonight I feel like I had an encounter with what looked like your typical vampire from tv... And he kept digging one of his finger nails into my back... I kept asking him to stop and told him it hurt me a lot but he wouldn't stop. I kept trying to pull his finger out of my back. :-( and I have no clue if he's mine or not. I took on too many spirits too fast. :-( I should have taken things step by step.

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Step by step is indeed recommended.
How's your house rules? And banishing-protective rituals, spells, etc?

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
FenOL
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 33
Spelled Number: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: ALL FOR LOVE
If I could be anything, I would be...: succubus lol
My magical/paranormal name...: FenOL
Zodiac:

don't follow my way. I tried to enjoy anything that hurts. viva bdsm!!! //slap

my advice.. when something hurts so badly, I closed my eyes, my mind, and everything from anything that could lead me to spiritual experience. Normally, by playing games I can't even realize that they are there by my side and I even could forgot I had sickness or they hurt me because I'm too focused to one thing that I enjoy the most. it's actually close to the idea of basic protection, by putting some kind white barrier on your mind. it just that, when I do something I enjoy the most, the barrier aka basic protection is simply activated lol

and one thing is that, when my spirits hurts me, they want attention. after I gave it to them, the hurts would disappeared like they never exist. and yes, step by step is really important :'D

psst... my fam said they don't want any public name so I guess I have to keep using their race ^w^

Trust and Believe and Respect
DarknessDreaming
neophyte
neophyte

I know, I really should have gone step by step.... I don't know what I was thinking.

I really don't know what the attraction is to my back is to begin with. When I first started and I had my first experience of being pulled into the astral, the entire time it happen I got these weird sensations in my back and when I woke up I was sore there for the rest of the day. For most of the time that I've been visited by unbounds before spirit keeping, they have always clung on to me from behind, arms wrapped around me while pressed against my back. Every so often currently while in astral or lucid dreaming, which I do not do often these days, I will get a surge of pain to my back. And now this? And he had pale skin, long dark hair, there was something weird about his teeth and eyes. He looked like a vampire Count but with shark teeth. And he gave me his name that started with an "S" which sounded like the name of the Vamp I got from Jules a little while back. I saw him briefly, tried to talk to him and then I started feeling that feeling in my back.... and felt a hand and the fingernail and I kept pulling it out and tell him to stop. Didn't stop.

There were others there and they kept shapeshifting to different guys I knew. but while I was standing and trying to talk to them as well... this finger in my back persists.

My house rules are very basic. I tell everyone who enters my home that they will not manifest to or contact any members of my family, they are off limits and same applies to my pets. I welcome them to manifest to me in any way that they'd like but to take it easy on me as I still get freaked out easily. A lot of BOGO adoptions were protective spirits, hellhound, wraith, volkh, cwn annwn... I also have a gargoyle, werewolves. I even got the custom conjure Spirell for Protection and Guardianship with a sang vampire. I got told recently by my gregori watcher that I needed more protection and my merman was also offering me protection... I currently have a "Create a Field of Protection" spell in my shopping cart and I have been waiting for pay day to get it.

I normally don't ask my spirits for stuff, except for a little communication and to help me and protect me when I astral travel. I always thought of them as friends. I didn't think I would have to put in a rule not to hurt me.

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

Mmmh
You might gain benefit from performing banishment ritual, and protective ritual. Maybe these thread can give some fundamental knowledge:
http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/topic49869.html
http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/topic26635.html

Hopefully everything goes well : )

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
DarknessDreaming
neophyte
neophyte

darkwing wrote:Mmmh
You might gain benefit from performing banishment ritual, and protective ritual. Maybe these thread can give some fundamental knowledge:
http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/topic49869.html
http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/topic26635.html

Hopefully everything goes well : )

Thank you, Darkwing. I hope it helps. As much as I love my spirits and spirit keeping... I don't know how much more painful surprises I'm willing to tolerate, physical and psychological.

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

If problem persists, don't forget to ask the conjurers directly, DDream : )

Gypsy
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 15
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: Changes daily
If I could be anything, I would be...: fae
My magical/paranormal name...: It's a secret ;)

Are you sure this is coming from someone in your spirit family? I am wondering if this is an unbound spirit since he is hurting you. Even though you think it shouldn't have to be spoken because these are your friends, I would definitely state that there is to be no harming you or your family. I would also do some tasking for protection from unbound spirits.

fundude53
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Your favorite spirit to work with: there all cool
If I could be anything, I would be...: dont know yet
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: carlos the jackel

My gut feeling is there all trying to warn u about something have u had that spot on your back checked out by a doctor or hospital I would not tell doctors though about your spirits though fastest way for then too lock u up

spirits lots
DarknessDreaming
neophyte
neophyte

fundude53 wrote:My gut feeling is there all trying to warn u about something have u had that spot on your back checked out by a doctor or hospital I would not tell doctors though about your spirits though fastest way for then too lock u up
I take it from your response that this problem is just unique to me. I was hoping it wasn't an unusual thing... When I first experienced that full on soreness I knew I didn't dream things up and I asked the conjurer about it. He said it was a part of the bonding process.

He said:
"It’s the energetic bonding process, and it happens to people in different areas; for overall bonding, normally the kundalini circuit which is like the polarity of your “battery” is stored, so this is where the connection is usually made. Soreness generally indicates merely tension and some inbalance in your energy system, which also is not abnormal."

I just don't know why any spirit or entity would want to jam the finger back there like that... And it wasn't in the center too, it was slightly to the left of my lower back.

I will have the area checked out anyways and I do know better than to tell the doc " I have an entity/spirit pushing his finger in my back, could you make sure everything is okay back there?"

Thanks for the input guys, greatly appreciated.

Return to “Spirit Keeping”