heavy heart

seirus86
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male

Marquest do you believe in god?
If you do with your full heart then just do prayer and ask god for help, he wont let you alone.

Remove this account, thanks!! (no joke @ admins)
Rai
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 145
Spelled Number: 15
Your favorite spirit to work with: Drow/Centaurs/Alphas
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Serpentdragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Rai
Zodiac:

marquest, I highly suggest you put in an HD ticket to CH before listening to anyone else. As one of your Ubi are from CH they will be able to confidently tell exactly what the situation is rather than a bunch of us giving you random and possibly inaccurate advice. Get it straight from the horse's mouth as it were.

I am also known as Ravechaosknight.

For a Lady Knight and maidens fair.
Azure Echo
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortals
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

I agree with Rai. This is quite serious.

And then there was a thing, but not any thing, it was a thingy thing.
~~~~~~
Azure Echo, owner of Azure's Immortal Conjures.
https://azures-immortal-conjures.fwscart.com/
Jimy
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 8192
Your favorite spirit to work with: Sexual entities
If I could be anything, I would be...: Free
My magical/paranormal name...: parajimy maybe
Zodiac:

I don't understand you guys... I respect you all, so don't take this personally what I'll say now.

Why do you call this a misunderstanding?

Do you know what this is called, when one human does this to another human? Abuse and rape, when a person says no and the other is having sex with that one anyway.

Why are you categorically excluding the possibility that it's one of his or all succubi?

You are making the succubi (and any succubus) like this less of what they are. Are they not dark arts beings like us humans? Do humans not claim to love someone and still been able to abuse that person? It's happening every day in so many relations in so many forms! Are succubi entities not beings with free will too like us? So, isn't it logical that this is very well a possibility?

Why are you making them stupid?

Do you think they are not capable to understand our have not had enough centuries to know very well, what humans need and that 3 days with no sleep is no good?

Sometimes I've the feeling logic left the spirit community, everything is good and sweet for them, as if we dealt exclusively with white arts only... but that's not the case.

A male chatting with his succubus:
- You know, you are ridiculously attractive for a devil woman.
- I know, but thanks for saying so. Devil women have feelings too!
- Are you ... going to kill me?...
- Yes... but you'll enjoy it!
- ... ok!
Jimy
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Exactly, this is serious and I'll add also that it's urgent, as no sleep can lead to death! So it has to be dealt with this way and not with the regular tips and experiments.

Marquest, still waiting your message to help you.

- ... ok!
AriesStarChild_
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 52
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: the ones in my keep
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

Can I tell you something? When I first got my spirits they were the same way. Very energetic and I could feel their excitement and how much they wanted to play and hear them and they'd keep me awake at night and I was trying to be nice and asked them to calm down but it didn't work. And I told them not to under estimate how angry I get when I don't sleep. It had been 2 days and I got sleep off and on but not enough to make me happy so one day I gathered all their vessels (it was only 4 at this time) and I told them how I felt. Then tried to sleep and something spiritual would happen. So what's I do? I yelled at them. Sternly. I told them "so help me God if I didn't eat any sleep they'd suffer the effing conciquiences and I will PERSONALLY make sure they will be harsh" when I did this I did have angry energy boiling up inside me and it came out as a telepathic blast in a way xD hahaha sounds a little harsh but sometimes you have to put your foot down and show them how serious you actually are. Don't give up yet. Our spirits try us sometimes but you need to let them know YOURE their keeper and what you say goes or 1. Disciplinary actions will be taken or 2. The extreme would be to rehome them.

No one likes to get stern with their spirits but at the same time some dark arts can be feisty. This is coming from a girl who had a few unbound DA spirits around at one point. Put your foot down @marquest and mean what you say. They're family right? So don't be afraid to treat them as such. And sometimes you have to make sure family really understands what you need. Try talking to them again first. Light a candle and sit them down and tell them they need to calm down and that you need sleep. If they don't listen to you then save the candle for after you put your foot down xD
Xoxo happy keeping

D(Bronwyn Angel)A(Sterling Angel)N(Merman)Y(Sanguine Vampire)D(Courtwind Angel)N(Courtwind Angel)F(Fallow Dragon)H(Moss Dragon)F(Gregori)D(Red Demon entity)K(custom kitsune alpha)A(Seraphim Angel entity)Z(slime girl alpha)S(micro bug girl)M(fallen angel)M(Demon-Neb Djinn) L and J(werewolves)J(Concuan)R(DemonVampire)P(Fallen angel entity)R(Succubus Queen)M(Vampire Prince)E(Incubus)D(nympho)
3 spirit guides,DionysisDelinquent(A)ElementalDemon(A)

~Knowledge is at my fingertips~
Jimy
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Well, Aries, even if I don't agree with everything, at least someone who doesn't treat it as if they would be robots and as such would not misbehave. Because they all would show the same behaviour as "programmed".. because when people say "is not your succubus" I feel that's how they see/treat them, even if unconsciously... so because they would not behave differently it must be an unbound, seems the logical exit of this thinking... right?

Seems me and you agree on this one point, Aries, maybe because we both had quite some unbounds. A conjurer once told me she saw a succubus portal at my (old) place... and a succubus send me such a thought there would be many of them once... but somehow I put these two things to the side...

- ... ok!
darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Jimy wrote: Why do you call this a misunderstanding?
Why are you categorically excluding the possibility that it's one of his or all succubi?
Why are you making them stupid?
No, I don't think it's excluding the possibility, but more about strict verifying that specific possibility. In panic, it is easy to get the mind clouded and just jump into the simplest answer. The primary step is to ask each of the conjurers.
Jimy wrote:Exactly, this is serious and I'll add also that it's urgent, as no sleep can lead to death! So it has to be dealt with this way and not with the regular tips and experiments.

Marquest, still waiting your message to help you.
If you do have a tip, can't you just post it here? It might help not only marquest, but also others who may have the same problem, currently or in the future.

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
iamwookie
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 500
Spelled Number: 1000
Zodiac:

Jimy normally something will have happened to provoke this behavior that is why we aren't 100% sure if it is his succubi that are causing the issue.
We aren't discounting it we are just leaving the possibilities open.
Too many pieces of this don't add up vs what we know about his ubi
They might be DA but that doesn't mean they don't do things without a reason.

Spirit Family: Many Different Beings
Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Endless
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Jimy wrote:Are succubi entities not beings with free will too like us? So, isn't it logical that this is very well a possibility?
Sure that could be a possibility but I highly doubt that.
Jimy wrote: Do you think they are not capable to understand our have not had enough centuries to know very well, what humans need and that 3 days with no sleep is no good?
Exactly, they would know. And if they're from a good conjurer, in the bindings are clauses that prevent them from harming people. Up to getting automatically banished if they do. So aren't you the one making them stupid? I think they would be too intelligent to do that.
Why would they do that if they knew it'll kill him? There's no reason for that.

And no matter what you tell him, if it only helps against succubi and what causes that is not succubi, it probably won't work.

Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh

Return to “Nympho / Succubus / Incubus”