Number of Spirits: 8192
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Sexual entities
If I could be anything, I would be...: Free
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: parajimy maybe
Zodiac:

fundude53 wrote:Well my offer still stands regardless
Very sensible... he has a serious problem and what you do is to think about your lust and joy and your passions...

A male chatting with his succubus:
- You know, you are ridiculously attractive for a devil woman.
- I know, but thanks for saying so. Devil women have feelings too!
- Are you ... going to kill me?...
- Yes... but you'll enjoy it!
- ... ok!
Rai
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 145
Spelled Number: 15
Your favorite spirit to work with: Drow/Centaurs/Alphas
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Serpentdragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Rai
Zodiac:

Then I will offer an option for marquest to choose from. Should it become necessary, they may come here if they wish. Seeing as how our keeps have connections already I see no reason not to.

However, I still maintain he should fully investigate the matter before jumping to any conclusions.

I am also known as Ravechaosknight.

For a Lady Knight and maidens fair.
fundude53
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: there all cool
If I could be anything, I would be...: dont know yet
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: carlos the jackel

Ravechaosknight wrote:Then I will offer an option for marquest to choose from. Should it become necessary, they may come here if they wish. Seeing as how our keeps have connections already I see no reason not to.

However, I still maintain he should fully investigate the matter before jumping to any conclusions.
I agree with rave IDE hate to think u let them go on a miss understanding or something like that

spirits lots
fundude53
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: there all cool
If I could be anything, I would be...: dont know yet
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: carlos the jackel

Jimy wrote:
fundude53 wrote:Well my offer still stands regardless
Very sensible... he has a serious problem and what you do is to think about your lust and joy and your passions...
jimy ime surprised by you. you dont even know me and u making judgments like that my offer to marquest was genuine if he dont take me up on that its up to him and his spirits.
and ime just letting you know if u haven't taken the time to get too know me then your opinion isnt really that important.
the spirits with in marquests keep would know if i was genuine or not its as simple as that.
but it does sadden me to see u judge me so harshly when i only offered to help him out with his situation.
ive be leave suitable homes would be found for his spirits if he does chose to rehome them but if people are going to be like this every time u offer to help then i will think twice before offering a genuine home to said spirits in the future

spirits lots
marquest
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels and Succubi
If I could be anything, I would be...: I don't know yet
My magical/paranormal name...: I don't know yet

Hi all, thank you for all the help. I've finally caught up on rest, still working long hours, but as of now doing ok. I've told my ubis I want some alone time from them, to think about what they did, and they have agreed. We've been together for almost 2 years now, and it's strange for not having them around.

When I started this thread, I was extremely exhausted, fatigued, by not getting sleep. I was hurt, felt betrayed, angry, more angry than I think I've ever been actually.

It's an extremely horrible experience to be constantly woken up. Every time you just start to peacefully drift off to sleep, have an arm pulled to wake you, or a leg. Over and over again they did that. I said so many mean things to my ubis during this whole thing, I even feel bad about it.

I'm about 99% sure it was my ubis. For two reasons, that they did this once early on, maybe 3 months into the relationship and there was a reason they did it. Secondly, one night I was actually attacked by an unbound....and I called my ubis and instantly they showed up, kicked it's ass, and it was gone. They are very protective.

Still, my question is why would they do this? There has to be a reason.

ToughLove wrote: So my advice is.
1. Do as someone else said be very firm in you voice even scream at them how you want it. Be very strong about it.
2. Call in your family spirits to help you in the situation and block out the energies which you feel cause too much issues at this point. Focus on the family energies so they manifest more.
3. Get rosary.
4. Sleep with various daggers maybe that helps too, at least for me.
ToughLove, thank you so much for taking the time to sign up and share your experience. It's so helpful to know that others out there have gone through the same thing. On your advise...I actually tried all those things,except for the daggers. Nothing worked. Even telepathically screaming at them didn't work. It was like they couldn't hear me. It was also like non of my spirits in my family could hear me as well. I felt very alone.

fundude, I appreciate the offer. I'm giving myself some time away from them to think about things. We've been together for quite some time, and they have been a huge addition to my life, I just need to think about it. I can't have repeats of this experience. Life is just too short.

Besides, if he wants a dominant succubus he can deal with a dominant Noc coming in to tell it like it is, I am sure.
~Noctifera
Rai
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

marquest wrote: I'm about 99% sure it was my ubis. For two reasons, that they did this once early on, maybe 3 months into the relationship and there was a reason they did it. Secondly, one night I was actually attacked by an unbound....and I called my ubis and instantly they showed up, kicked it's ass, and it was gone. They are very protective.

Still, my question is why would they do this? There has to be a reason.
Well, I'm not sure why they were doing it either, but from the few times I remember them acting out I recall it was usually for you benefit eventually. Still, it's no excuse for such extremes.
marquest wrote:fundude, I appreciate the offer. I'm giving myself some time away from them to think about things. We've been together for quite some time, and they have been a huge addition to my life, I just need to think about it. I can't have repeats of this experience. Life is just too short.
It's worded oddly, but I too offered to take them should you deem it necessary to rehome(open to anyone in your keep marquest plenty of space and other peeps to interact with besides myself, lol That sounds so weird. >.<).

marquest
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Ravechaosknight wrote: It's worded oddly, but I too offered to take them should you deem it necessary to rehome(open to anyone in your keep marquest plenty of space and other peeps to interact with besides myself, lol That sounds so weird. >.<).
Thanks Rave. I need to find out why they did this to me. If they did this to me, and I've got protective spirits and spells as well...in good conscience, I can't willingly pass on this problem to someone else. They would just do it to you, or at least try.

There has to be a reason. I promise, if I find that reason, I'll update this thread and share it. As of now, my ubi's are on "time out". They've agreed with my wishes, and that's how it is.

Besides, if he wants a dominant succubus he can deal with a dominant Noc coming in to tell it like it is, I am sure.
~Noctifera
Rai
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

marquest wrote:
Ravechaosknight wrote: It's worded oddly, but I too offered to take them should you deem it necessary to rehome(open to anyone in your keep marquest plenty of space and other peeps to interact with besides myself, lol That sounds so weird. >.<).
Thanks Rave. I need to find out why they did this to me. If they did this to me, and I've got protective spirits and spells as well...in good conscience, I can't willingly pass on this problem to someone else. They would just do it to you, or at least try.

There has to be a reason. I promise, if I find that reason, I'll update this thread and share it. As of now, my ubi's are on "time out". They've agreed with my wishes, and that's how it is.
Indeed, I highly encourage that way of thinking marquest. Please do update when you figure things out.

Yeah, well, the difference is I don't have a high stress/danger job. It's just me and my peeps 24/7, and I'm already an insomniac. lol So they get nothing but attention from me. Also, nothing short of an immortal can mess with me with my Battle Lady around. She runs a tight ship. xD

marquest
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Ravechaosknight wrote: Yeah, well, the difference is I don't have a high stress/danger job. It's just me and my peeps 24/7, and I'm already an insomniac. lol So they get nothing but attention from me. Also, nothing short of an immortal can mess with me with my Battle Lady around. She runs a tight ship. xD
If that's the case, you'd actually be a very good fit for them...lol. Seriously. They can be very demanding for attention. They never interfere with my job though, even how dangerous it is. I'll give them that.

The problem is the rest and sleep I need to do my job. If I'm working tired, or worse, fatigued, I'm putting my life at risk, big time. If I could make a living sitting at a computer, their not letting me sleep wouldn't be such a big issue.

~Noctifera
Rai
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

marquest wrote:
Ravechaosknight wrote: Yeah, well, the difference is I don't have a high stress/danger job. It's just me and my peeps 24/7, and I'm already an insomniac. lol So they get nothing but attention from me. Also, nothing short of an immortal can mess with me with my Battle Lady around. She runs a tight ship. xD
If that's the case, you'd actually be a very good fit for them...lol. Seriously. They can be very demanding for attention. They never interfere with my job though, even how dangerous it is. I'll give them that.

The problem is the rest and sleep I need to do my job. If I'm working tired, or worse, fatigued, I'm putting my life at risk, big time. If I could make a living sitting at a computer, their not letting me sleep wouldn't be such a big issue.

Well, you figure things out first. One step at a time.

Return to “Nympho / Succubus / Incubus”