You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 8
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels and Succubi
If I could be anything, I would be...: I don't know yet
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: I don't know yet

Ravechaosknight wrote:I'm glad you're getting rest too and are able to think about things with some clarity and peace. What's been up the last couple days?
Well, I had been taking a bit of a break from them. They honored my wishes, until this morning. I think I've discovered something better than make-up sex. Make-up ubi sex.

As of now, I'm rested, happy, and everything is good with me. Thanks for the concern.

Besides, if he wants a dominant succubus he can deal with a dominant Noc coming in to tell it like it is, I am sure.
~Noctifera
AlejandroMEX
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 19
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Alexander
Zodiac:

fundude53 wrote:Well if marquest is wanting to try to rehome the ones that are working him too much I would be willing to invite them into my family if they both willing it's at least another option now available to you. I've been wanting some really active ones like that so I can tell u they would be well loved
i have a bunch of active and sexually aggresive unbound succubi here with me right know even during daytime if you are still looking for those(i count at least two, could be more) i have talked to them and they have agreed to go to another keeper if the human accepts them

Sephiroth
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: Wolf
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: sephiroth
Zodiac:

AlejandroMEX wrote:
fundude53 wrote:Well if marquest is wanting to try to rehome the ones that are working him too much I would be willing to invite them into my family if they both willing it's at least another option now available to you. I've been wanting some really active ones like that so I can tell u they would be well loved
i have a bunch of active and sexually aggresive unbound succubi here with me right know even during daytime if you are still looking for those(i count at least two, could be more) i have talked to them and they have agreed to go to another keeper if the human accepts them
Send them to me , the more the merrier ;)

WubbaLubbaDubDub
AlejandroMEX
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 19
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Alexander
Zodiac:

Wulfke wrote:
AlejandroMEX wrote:
Send them to me , the more the merrier ;)
I would if i knew how to i do not even know their names is there a way to contact you privately so we can talk more about this?

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

AlejandroMEX wrote: i have a bunch of active and sexually aggresive unbound succubi here with me right know even during daytime if you are still looking for those(i count at least two, could be more) i have talked to them and they have agreed to go to another keeper if the human accepts them
Mmmh? Where do they come from? How come they get attached to you? Are you sure they're succubi, not incubi, or other tricksters, shapeshifters, etc?

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Endless

AlejandroMEX wrote: I would if i knew how to i do not even know their names is there a way to contact you privately so we can talk more about this?
How do you know then, that they want to go to someone else?
Anyhow, since they're unbound just tell them to bugger off and head over to Wulfke.

Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh
MadFox45
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 31
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: Banshee
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
Zodiac:

Hey there :)
Have they always been this way since you got them? I really do recommend contacting the original seller and in the mean time, try to put your foot down as much as possible... even if it means putting charms and what not around your bed and asking other spirits to help. I tend to cave into my spirits... but in your case... thats NOT an option. You can also ask them why they're doing it, come to a conclusion and have a meeting with them. set your boundaries... no sleep... no damn offerings and gifts for them for 2 weeks. Stay calm and make sure you get that ticket into creepy hollows. May you get some good rest and stay strong!.

marquest
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels and Succubi
If I could be anything, I would be...: I don't know yet
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: I don't know yet

Hi Madfox, thankfully I didn't need to put in a help desk ticket. It's been months now and my ubi's have been great, even putting me to sleep when I need it.

For me, body position seems to have a big importance with how my ubi's interact with me. If I lie on my back, they manifest very strongly and they like to take the lead, pinning me down with their energy, etc. If I lie on my stomach, they crawl underneath me and they like me to take the lead. If I lie on my side, they cuddle me to sleep. So when I'm really tired, I tell them how much I care for them and that I need to sleep, and they massage me to sleep, they like to spoon. Ubi's really are amazing companions, so full of love, I do think communication issues do happen with them sometimes. From my experience, I've accepted that I don't think I'll ever truly understand them, they like to be mysterious to a point, and it does keep things exciting, to say the least.

Besides, if he wants a dominant succubus he can deal with a dominant Noc coming in to tell it like it is, I am sure.
~Noctifera
laptop123
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 14
Spelled Number: 7
If I could be anything, I would be...: Nympho
My magical/paranormal name...: Shovel Face :p

marquest wrote: and they massage me to sleep
OMG!!!!!!!!! How long did you have your Ubis before that started? I am at 1.5 months now.

Return to “Nympho / Succubus / Incubus”